剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Looks good. Fits you perfect.
是这样 我刚从越南回来
You know, I... I just got back from 'Nam,
而且
and...
还没找到稳定的工作 所以...
haven't quite landed a job yet, so...
嗯 我明白
Oh, uh, yeah, I get it.
嗯 不知怎么着我没被征兵
Yeah. Somehow my number didn't get called.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
波多黎各的小孩没被征兵
Puerto Rican kid whose number doesn't get called.
你听过这么不可思议的事情吗
You ever hear of something so crazy?
听我说 我们不...
Look, we're not, uh...
我们不会专门订做这种衣服
we're not tailoring this thing, right?
要不你先拿着 穿的时候把标签塞进袖子里
So why don't you take it, tuck the tag up in the sleeve
然后下周再拿回来
when you wear it, and bring it back next week.
可以吗
Really?
这个女孩 值得吗
This girl, she's worth it?
老兄 你从未见过像她那样的女孩
Oh, man, she's like no one you've ever seen.
-拉舍 -收到
- Lasher. - Roger that.
-瓦特斯 你跟着我 -好的
- Waters. You're with me. - I got it.
各位 听好了
All right, guys, listen up.
在大楼周围设置警戒线
Go ahead and set up a cordon around the building.
你好
As-salaam alaikum.
你好
Wa-alaikum-salaam.
拉舍
Lasher.
怎么了
What's up?
-安排一个人守在门口 -奥提斯
- Put a guy at the door. - Ortiz!
在这里守着
Post up here.
马上就要天黑了
We're losing daylight.
我不会让我的人半夜守在
I'm not gonna have my guys in a row
充满着自♥制♥爆♥炸♥装置的国家里
in the middle of the night in IED country.
你只有五分钟
You got five minutes.
阿斯曼 你答应给我穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·纳迪尔照片的
Asmaan, you promised me a photo of Mohammad Nadir.
但我什么都没收到
I haven't received anything.
我甚至都没你的音信
I haven't even heard from you.
她说她很紧张 大家都紧盯着她
She says she's nervous. People are watching her.
-她很害怕 -我知道 你得想想你孩子
- She's scared. - I know. You need to think about your child.
叫她说话的时候看着我 不是看着你
Tell her to look at me, not you, when she speaks.
纳迪尔 炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Nadir, the bomb maker,
我需要他的照片 我们在这里待得越久
I need his photo. The longer we are here,
我们就越危险
the more danger we are all in.
如果这只狗继续叫 我就毙了它
If this dog keeps barking, I'm gonna shoot it.
我叫你行动之前你什么都别做 马林
You're not gonna do anything till I tell you to, Marine.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
移♥民♥签证和快速通道
An immigrant visa and an expedited process.
如果我空手而归
If I leave here without that photo,
你什么都拿不到
you get nothing.
-上士 -我看到他们了
- Sergeant. - I see 'em.
总指挥部 这里是B组1队
Echo Main, this is One Bravo,
注意 安全识别范围内发现12名军龄男性
Be advised ISR spotted 12 military-age males
正在向你移♥动♥ 多半是敌军快速反应部队
moving towards your location, possibly enemy QRF.
如何应对
How copy?
她要求给村子供水
She's asking for water for the village.
这要求不过分 我会为村子搞到水
That's more than fair. I can get water for the village.
好了 阿斯曼 我需要你去安抚那个婴儿
All right, Asmaan, I need you to calm down that baby.
夏普 该走了
Hey, Sharp! Wrap it up!
阿斯曼 没时间了
Asmaan, there's no more time.
我也是位母亲
I'm a mother, too.
我有一个儿子 我愿意做任何事去保护他
I have a son-- I would do anything to protect him.
任何事 和你一样
Anything. Just like you.
你的病人在这里 他们也是母亲和孩子
Your patients here, they are mothers and they are children.
纳迪尔是谋杀犯
Nadir is a murderer.
他藏在我们之中
He is hiding amongst you.
你把照片给我
You give me that photo,
不然整个村庄都会付出代价 包括你的孩子
or the entire village pays, including your child.
看着我 听我说
Look at me. Stay with me.
看着我
Hey, look at me!
你觉得我在闹着玩吗
Do you think I'm playing?
你明白吗
Do you hear me?
给你五秒钟
You have five seconds.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
好 给我
Okay, give it to me.
签证的事我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch about the visa.
-水呢 -还有水
- Water? - And the water.
走
Let's go.
好了 出发
All right! Let's mount up!
我也想
Um, I want to,
但这里到处都是人
but there are eyes everywhere.
-好 明白 -好
- Okay, got it. - Okay,
那里坐着的是我父母和他们最好的朋友
so, it's my parents and their best friends.
我妈...很难搞
My mom is... tough,
我不准备骗你 但我爸
I'm not gonna lie, but my dad
人超级好 他肯定会喜欢你的
saves all, and he's gonna absolutely love you.
好的
Okay.
顺便说一句 我喜欢你的外套
I like your jacket, by the way.
这件旧衣服吗
Oh, this old thing?
我还告诉他们 无论如何
Oh, and I did tell them, under no circumstances
都不能提起越南 所以...
are they to bring up anything about Vietnam, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
各位...
Everyone...
这位就是有名的杰克了
this is the famous Jack.
有名的还是声名狼藉的
Famous or infamous?
认识我女儿才一周
Taking my daughter across the country
就带着她全国转悠
just a week after meeting her seems to land...
到声名狼藉的地方
squarely in the infamous territory.
好了 亲爱的 他带着她出去半个月
Well, now, honey, he took her for two weeks,
但他把她完完整整带回来了
but he brought her back in one piece,
所以他没那么糟糕
so he can't be all bad.
很高兴认识你 杰克 坐 请坐
Very nice to meet you, Jack. Sit, sit, please.
-跟在自己家一样 -谢谢
- Make yourself at home. - Thank you.
对了
So...
我听说你刚从越南回来
I heard you just returned from Vietnam.
就是个小交通事故
It was just a little fender bender.
我不能... 我不知道
I can't... I don't know
-我怎样才能付得起维修的钱 -我看看
- how I'm going to pay. - Let me see what I can do.
你什么时候有钱了 能拿多少拿多少
You pay what you can when you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
有阵子没见到你了
Haven't you seen by the spot in a minute.
我一直都很忙
Yeah, I been busy.
兄弟 你现在是童子军了
Man, you're a Boy Scout now.
挺好的
It's all good.
你的车在后面那孩子那里
The kid has your car in the back.
定制工作由他负责
Custom work's his department.
-好 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- All right. Good seeing you. - You, too.
进来
Yeah?
夏普
Sharp?
纳迪尔几个小时前回到村子里
Nadir came back to the village a few hours ago.
-掠夺者无人机把他带走了 -什么
- Predator drone took him out. - What?
我... 我以为任务是确认他的身份 悄悄带走他
I-I... thought the point was ID him, take him quietly.
他一周内就会被替代
He's just gonna be replaced in a week.
是的 总部似乎喜欢做无用功
Yeah. Well, headquarters seems to like to play Whac-A-Mole.
有多少平民死亡
How many civilian deaths?
8人死亡 超过12人受重伤
Eight dead, 12 or more so wounded.
导弹击中了楼的背面
Strike caught the back side of a building.
我们怀疑楼里有很多肥料
We think bags of fertilizer were inside,
因为爆♥炸♥范围比预想的要大
because the blast radius wasn't supposed to be so big.
你的线人还活着
Your asset survived.
我们在给她和她的孩子弄签证
We're working on a visa for her and her kid.
甘尼
Gunny.
我答应过她会解决村子的用水
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表