剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
just to complain to you about how the bus system is jacked.
-而且我的表显示才5点59分 -先生
- And it's only 5:59 by my watch. - Sir,
请进我办公室聊聊吧
why don't you come into my office?
在元 请向其他市议员转达我的歉意
Jae-won, please extend my apologies to the other councilmen.
告诉他们 我一会就到
Tell them I will be there soon.
我知道sta
Yeah, I know.
太棒了 那些书呆子们超喜欢我们
Yes! Those nerds loved us.
你以后都应该帮我一起招揽顾客
Huh? You should help me woo clients all the time.
我们可以在特纳电视网主演刑侦类节目
We could star in, like, a TNT procedural,
但我们就做信息技术交易
where we close IT deals.
一季播出后我们会被取消续订
We'd be cancelled after one season,
但粉丝们会抬高我们的社会地位
but the fans would elevate us to cult status.
-托比 -怎么了
- Toby. - Yeah?
-把你衬衫脱了 -好的 老大
- Take your shirt off. - Yeah, bossy.
我喜欢你这专横的性格
Yeah, I like that for your character.
托比
Toby.
我穿着这件衣服出了半天的汗
Look, I've got, like, a half-day's worth of sweat under this bad boy.
相信我 你不会想看见我乱糟糟的胸毛的
Trust me, you do not want to see my matted chest rug.
我去
Uh, holy crap.
我知道你减肥了 但我...
Like, I knew that you lost weight, but I d--
我猜我一直没看过你完全♥裸♥体
I guess I just haven't seen you fully undressed.
我最近只顾着关注杰克了
I've just been so focused on Jack.
没错 我知道你有许多事要忙
Yeah, I mean, I mean, you've had a lot going on.
你也是
So have you.
新手妈妈的压力让我胖了十镑
New-mom stress has me up ten pounds.
新手爸爸的压力却让你有了大力水手的胳膊
New-dad stress means that you have Popeye arms?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
过去几个月里 我一直去健身房♥锻炼
Okay, I-I've been going to the gym over the last few months.
大多是在我午休时去的
On my lunch break, mostly.
偶尔在上班前或下班后去
Sometimes before or-or after work.
我一直在做健身训练
I've been doing CrossFit.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你一直在努力做个好妈妈
Because you were being this rock star mom,
我不想让你因为没有精力去健身房♥
and I didn't want to make you feel bad
或者没有精力坚持节食减肥
for not having the energy to go to the gym, or
或者别的原因 而感到难过...
stick to a diet right now, or...
凯特 我38岁时就犯了心脏病
Look, Kate, I had a heart attack at age 38.
而杰克...
And with Jack...
他的一生已经足够具有挑战性了
He-- his life is gonna be challenging enough,
他不需要一个在教他系鞋带的时候
he doesn't need to have a dad who's gonna drop dead one day
突然暴毙的爸爸来给他增加负担
trying to teach him how to tie his shoes.
而他妈妈可能会这样
Oh, like his mom might.
我没那个意思
I didn't say that.
-凯特 -我能理解
- Kate... - I get it.
我就是有点措手不及
This just caught me a little off guard.
杰克
Jack?
杰克 怎么了
Jack, what happened?
他解雇了我
He fired me.
我完了
Yeah, I'm done.
米格尔 喂 你要干什么
Miguel... Hey. Hey. Where you going?
米格尔
Miguel?
里瓦斯 现在没空
Rivas, not now...
杰克在这家公♥司♥工作了近20年
Jack has been with this company for almost 20 years.
他是名勤恳的员工
He's a hard worker.
他和我们员工关系都很好
Has a great relationship with our crews,
在公♥司♥野外烧烤时他总带着最棒的辣椒
and he brings the best chili to the company cookouts.
-如果他要走 我也走 -米格尔 你不用
- So if he goes, I go. - Miguel, look, you don't have to...
我是你业绩最棒的上层客户经理
I am your most successful upper-level account manager.
去年我们收益最好的生意中 有八分之五
Five of the eight most lucrative deals we made last year,
是我引进的客户
I brought those clients in.
我想让你扪心自问 普里查德 哪个更划算
So I want you to ask yourself, Pritchard, what's worth more:
是今天我们即将损失的两万美元
the $20,000 that we're gonna lose today,
还是当我和杰克 还有我所有多金的客户
or the hundreds of thousands that you will lose
一起离开这里后 你即将损失的成千上万美元
when me, Jack, and all my cash-rich clients walk out of here.
我一定说到做到
'Cause I will do it.
我今天就会离开这里 再也不会回来
I will walk out of here today, and I will not look back.
太好玩了 是吧 宝贝
That was so fun, right, Bug?
我很愿意以后有机会能再跟你
I would love to do another one of these tapes
-看着录像带一起运动 -我也很愿意
- with you sometime. - Yeah, that would be awesome.
我要去喝点水 你要喝吗
I'm gonna go get some water. Do you want some?
-喝 -好的
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
"告诉你丈夫停车别挡人行道"这句话里
What part of "Tell your husband not to block the sidewalk"
你是哪个字不明白
Didn't you understand?
你认真的吗 我没心情听你说这个 行吗伙计
Really? Not now. Okay, dude?
我刚发现我丈夫
I just found out my husband
一直偷偷溜出去健身
has been sneaking off to get ripped,
就在我留在家里照顾儿子的时候
while I'm just here at home taking care of our son.
所以 我真的没心情听你扯挡不挡路的事
So really, I'm not in the mood for your stupid curb drama.
很抱歉你今天过得不好
I'm sorry you're having a bad day.
两年半前我严重中风了
I had a massive stroke two and a half years ago.
差点回不来
Almost punched my ticket.
我被迫重新学习做每件事
I had to relearn how to do everything.
如何走路 说话 甚至如何咀嚼和吞咽
How to walk, talk, even how to chew and swallow.
不过我终于做到了
I finally did it, though.
可一周后 我失业了
And a week later, I lost my job.
真抱歉 你太不容易了...
Oh, I'm so sorry. It's awful...
我还没说完
Not done yet.
我现在唯一的目标甚至有点可悲
My only goal right now is to be able to walk
就是坚持走一英里
just one pathetic mile.
所以每天早上 我都会绕着这个街区走
So every morning, I walk around this block.
虽然走不快 但我一直坚持
I'm not fast, but I do it.
除非你丈夫停车挡住了人行道
Unless your husband blocks the sidewalk,
我就过不去了
and I can't get past.
如果他明天还这样做 我就拿钥匙划他的车
If he does again tomorrow, I'm keying his car.
这只手还可以用
This hand still works fine.
我正在愤怒暴走着离开
This is me storming away!
别眨眼 小心看不到
Don't blink, you'll miss it.
好了 小姑娘们…
All right, little mamas...
鸡扒在烤箱里了
chicken parm is in the oven,
我们有30分钟的时间
we have 30 minutes on the timer,
跟我聊聊你们的生活
catch me up on your days.
我想知道所有事
I want to know everything.
我的数学老师长得像赞达亚
My math teacher looks like Zendaya.
可爱的蜘蛛侠赞达亚
Wait, cute Spider-Man Zendaya
还是HBO剧毒瘾少女赞达亚
or HBO drugged-out Zendaya?
等等 我马上回来
Wait, I'll be right back.
你呢
What about you, huh?
你过得怎么样
How was your day?
交了什么想告诉我的新朋友吗
You make any friends you want to tell me about?
没有 很平常
Not really. It was pretty average.
人们 上课 就那样
People, classes, you know.
你收到我的短♥信♥了
You got my text?
是啊 手♥机♥我还是很会用的
Yeah, I'm pretty good at using the phone.
是这样...
Listen, um...
你在学校听说我的事了吗
You hear anything about me in school?
没有 什么事
No. Like what?
你在竞选学生会吗
I mean, you running for student council
还是什么别的逊事
or something lame like that?
不 不是...
No, no. Not quite. Um...
我... 我有一个女儿
Thing is, I-I, I have a daughter.
她六个月大了
She's six months old.
我知道你可能在学校听说
I knew you might hear about it at school,
而我不想通过短♥信♥告诉你
and I didn't want to tell you over text.
我和她妈妈交往了一段时间 然后…
Her-her, her mom and I were together for a while, and...
她怀孕了
...well, she got pregnant.
她父母想让珍妮尔
See, her-her parents wanted to put Janelle--
就是我的女儿 珍妮尔...
that's my girl, Janelle, um...
送去被领养
wanted to put her up for adoption,
但我 我和我父母不想
but me, me and my parents didn't want that,
所以...她就跟我们生活了
so... so we got her.
我参与了疗程
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表