剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Oh. Rebecca, Randall, I'm Carol Clarke,
-这是我女儿贝丝妮 -好的
- and this is my daughter, Bethany. - Yeah,
我相信贝丝和兰德尔相互认识的
I-I think Beth and Randall already know each other.
你介意我们坐在这里吗
Do you mind if we sit,
-和你们一起坐一会儿 -其实我
- join you for a minute? - I actually have
要去上课了 五...
to get to class. Five...
请坐
Please sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So,
你们是怎么认识的
how do you two know each other?
-经济学课上认识的 -我们之前约会过
- Uh, econ class. - We went on a date.
经济学课认识的
Econ class.
你是什么专业的
And what's your major?
或许是经济学
Uh, maybe econ.
或者是政♥治♥学
Or poli-sci.
或者可能是数学
Or potentially math,
尽管现在多变量微积分把我折磨得够惨的
although multivariable calculus is kicking my butt right now.
z轴简直是
The z-axis is--
把我搞得晕头转向
ooh-- throwing me for a loop.
我真的应该去上课了
I should, uh, really get to class.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我们可以一起去
Yeah, we can walk together.
我和你在同一栋楼上课
I have class in the same building.
好的
Um, okay.
妈
Uh, well, Mom,
你可以去公园散散步
maybe you can go for a walk in the park
或者我可以把宿舍的钥匙给你
or I could give you the keys to my dorm.
如果丽贝卡愿意 我可以和她坐在这里聊天
Or I could just sit here and chat, if Rebecca wants to stay.
-那没必要 -那可真是太好了
- Oh, that won't be necessary. - Oh, that would be lovely.
挺好
Yeah.
好好上课 孩子们
Have a good class, guys.
我猜是死负鼠
I had to guess, it's a dead possum.
可能死了一只 可能死了一窝
Could be a dead rat or a family of dead rats.
一窝
A family?
罗尼 我知道今天是周六
Ronny, uh, I know it's a Saturday.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
你可能还有别的事...
You probably have other appointments...
在人们开始入场前
We have 30 minutes
我们只有30分钟
before people start showing up,
我们不能在这么难闻的环境下开业
and we can't have an opening with this horrible smell.
你能处理好吗
Can you get rid of it?
我尽力
I'll try.
如果死一窝的话会很难处理
Be tricky if it's a dead family.
拜托你别说了
Please stop saying that.
你有那里的钥匙吗
You got the keys to the crawl space?
来 我带你看
Come on. I'll show you.
我和你们一起去
I'll come with you.
实际上 凯洛琳...
Oh, actually, Carol--
克拉克妈妈 也许你应该...
I mean, Mama C, maybe you should...
-什么味道 -空气清新剂
- What's that smell? - Uh, air freshener
还有死动物味
and dead animal thing.
兰德尔 他真的是个好人
Look, uh, Randall, he's-he's a really nice guy,
-但有的时候我们的玩笑... -没事的
- but sometimes our jokes are... - Hey, hey, hey.
没事的
It's all good.
好
Okay.
皮尔森先生
Mr. Pearson!
兰德尔 这位是马利克
Uh, Randall, this is Malik.
马利克 这是我爸 兰德尔
Malik, this is my dad, Randall.
兰德尔 拜托你别做什么奇怪的事
Randall, please don't do anything weird.
著名的马利克
The famous Malik!
哥们
My man.
那个...
How's, uh...
-很高兴见到你 先生 -好
- Ni-Nice to meet you, sir. - Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴...
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to-- nice to...
懂你的意思
Got you.
所以...
So, uh...
你读几年级了 马利克
what-what grade are you in, Malik?
高三 我读高三了
Oh, I-I'm a junior. I'm a junior.
但黛佳和我一起上数学课
Um, but-but Deja's in my math class,
因为她... 她是天才
'cause she's, uh... 'cause she's kind of a genius,
所以...
so...
-这话我同意 -是的
- Yeah, we're in agreement on that one. - Yeah.
你住在附近吗
You live nearby?
不太远 不太远
Not too far. Not too far.
我爸 他在第29大道上开了家车身维修厂
My-my dad, he owns a body shop over on 29th.
我妈是万豪的经理...
And, uh, Mom's a manager down at the Marriott, so...
万豪
Ah, the Marriott!
-是的 -我还是会员
- Yeah. - I'm a rewards member.
是吗
Yeah?
-是的 -好 好 好
- Yes, sir. - Okay. Okay, yeah.
我相信我父母会很乐意与你见面的
I'm sure my folks would love to meet you.
黛佳告诉我你是谁后
You know, after Deja told me who you were,
我读了你的相关报道 我真的很喜欢
I read up on you, and... I-I really love
你在活动中心所做的工作
the work you're doing down at the rec center.
真的很重要 真的
Really important stuff. Really.
好了 听我说
All right, listen, man.
我和你说实话 马利克
I'm gonna level with you, Malik.
我们刚来这里 黛佳交的新朋友里
We're new to town and Deja's making new friends,
有一个比她高两届的男生
including a boy who is two grades older than her,
对于我的妻子和我来说 有点难以接受
and it's all a bit overwhelming for my wife and me.
但...
But, um...
但你到这来打招呼 我很感动
but it means a lot that you came down to say hi.
我喜欢这种有力的握手
And I like the firm handshake
还有你看我的方式
and the way you looked me in the eye
让我很有自信
and the fact that I feel confident
能像捏死一只虫子一样捏死你
that I could physically squash you like a bug
如果有必要的话
if I needed to.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel me?
对
Yeah.
是 不不不哥们 不 我懂 真的
Yeah. No, no, no, man. No, I get it. Really.
哥们 当我的女儿足够大的时候
Man, when my daughter gets old enough,
我计划在她身上装个跟踪装置
I plan on installing a tracking device on her.
那...
So...
-对 对 -不 真的 就像我女儿
- Right. Right. Yeah. - No, really. Like, my daughter,
那天她在邮递员面前
she created this little flirty smile the other day.
脸上带着有点小暧昧的微笑
Gave it to the mailman.
我都吓坏了
Yo, I was freaking out.
不好意思 你说的"我女儿"
I'm sorry, when you say "My daughter,"
是什么意思
what do you mean by those words?
我以为...
I thought...
我以为她告诉你了
I just assumed she told you.
皮尔森先生 我有个女儿
Mr. Pearson, I have a daughter.
六个月大了
Six months old.
叫詹妮尔 詹妮尔
Janelle. Janelle.
我是她的全权监护人 我父母有的时候
I have full custody, and my-my parents help out
帮我照顾她
with her sometimes.
他觉得只有一只
He thinks it's just one
死负鼠 不是一窝
dead possum, baby, not a dead family.
你知道那家伙是在浪费你的时间吗
You know the dude's wasting your time.
他只是在打给他认识的所有人
He's just in there calling everyone he knows
说奶爸在他办公室
and saying that the Manny is in his office.
好吧
It's all right.
我叔叔大概不会让我
My uncle's probably not gonna let me
给他买♥♥这些东西
buy him one of these things anyway.
但你呢
But what about you?
我知道你真的很需要
I mean, I know you really needed
今早的那次互助会 对吗
that meeting this morning, huh?
我跟你说 今早知道我的戏被砍之后
Tell you what, I feel like I needed a meeting this morning
我也觉得我需要一次互助会
after finding out that my show got canceled.
别和我套近乎
Don't try to relate to me.
别跟我一直说你的电视剧...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表