剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
其实
You know,
你不需要留在这儿等我的聆讯
you don't need to stick around here for my court hearing.
不 我是真的必须留在这儿
Yeah, no, I really do need to stick around here
等你的聆讯 我跟你的老兵咨♥询♥师说了我会等
for your court hearing. I told your vet counselor that I would.
霍奇斯先生 霍奇斯太太
Mr. And Mrs. Hodges,
对于和马利克一起逃学我很抱歉
I'm sorry for skipping school with Malik,
但昨天的事我不后悔
but I am not sorry for yesterday
因为那是我此生中最美好的一天
because that was the best day of my life.
好了 选个字母
Okay. Pick a letter.
任何字母都行
Any letter. Oh. Um...
Z
"Z."
-Z 好的 我来 -谢谢
- "Z." I got it. Uh... - Yeah, thanks.
扎克利
Zachary.
可以
Okay.
扎克
Zeke.
扎柏林
Zeppelin.
不错 如果她们都是女孩呢
Ooh. But what if they're all girls?
佐伊
Zoe?
佐菲
Zophie.
-祖珊 -你别把Z强加在S开头的名字上
- Zusan. - No, you can't just put Zs on "S" names.
我跟你说 杰克
I'm telling you, Jack,
我们绝对不能再回图书馆了
we can never go back there.
凯文直接上嘴咬了人家馆长
Kevin bit the librarian.
应该没那么严重吧
I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
他故意往人家脸上咬
He bit her on her face with intent.
好吧 孩子们永远学不了阅读了
Okay, so, the kids are never gonna learn how to read.
多大点事
It's no big deal.
-降落伞 降落伞 -什么
- Parachute! Parachute! - What?
-降落伞 -好吧
- Parachute! - Okay, okay.
那就降落伞 来吧
Parachute it is. There you go. And...
降落伞
Parachute.
我把凯文送去了索菲家
I dropped Kevin at Sophie's,
兰德尔送到了图书馆
Randall at the library,
凯特在商场 还有车上烦人的咔嗒声
Kate at the mall, and I fixed that annoying rattle
我也修好了 都是一上午完成的
in the Wagoneer, and all before lunch.
天上飞的不是鸟 不是飞机 而是超级爹地
I mean, it's a bird. It's a plane. It's Super Dad.
可以啊 年度好男人
Well, look at you, man of the year.
没有你我也做不到
Couldn't do it without you.
我会一直在的
Well, you'll never have to.
好
Oh. Yeah.
我觉得是喷臂坏了
I think the spray arm is broken.
所以我不需要重新买♥♥一台洗碗机吗
Oh. So I don't need a whole new dishwasher?
谢天谢地 我现在的状态
Thank God. That is the last thing
可买♥♥不起新的
I need right now.
我来 不用过来 我去开门
I got it! Don't get it. I'll get it.
我好想你 宝贝
I missed you, babe.
是吗 怎么证明
Oh, yeah? Prove it.
-你好啊 兰德 -你好
- What's up, Randy? - What's up?
过得好吗 你好啊 丽贝卡
How you doing, man? Hey, Rebecca.
-马克 -你好
- Hi, Marc. - How's it going?
可以啊 大学生
Damn, college boy.
怎么 又回来洗衣服
What, back for more laundry?
你简直每周末都回来
You're here, like, every weekend.
-宝贝 那个不能当午餐 -我知道
- Hey, Bug, that's not lunch. - I know.
看电影的时候我再买♥♥吧
I'll get something at the movies.
我和贝丝刚看完《巫法闯情关》
Oh, Beth and I just saw Practical Magic.
桑德拉·布洛克和妮可·基德曼演的那部吗
Oh, the one with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman together.
我一直特别想看
Oh, I've been dying to see that.
但我们不是12岁女孩了
But we're not 12-year-old girls.
-你准备好可以出发了吗 -好
- You ready? Good to go? All right. - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
-好了 丽贝卡 回见 -拜拜
- All right. Rebecca, good to see you. - Bye, guys.
-玩得开心 -兰德 回见
- Have fun. - Randy, good to see you.
凯特到底喜欢那家伙什么
What does Kate see in that guy?
说实话 她开心我就开心
Honestly, I'm just happy that she's happy.
你呢 妈妈 你最近怎么样
And you, Mom? How you doing?
房♥贷就快要把
These mortgage payments are eating away
保险赔付剩下的钱掏空了
at what's left of the insurance money,
我真得赶紧找份工作 但是我...
and I really need to get a job, but I'm not...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I-I...
我不希望你担心
I don't want you to worry.
既然我回来了
Since I'm already here,
我们可以一起看看你的简历
you know, we could look at your résumé.
你很贴心 但是真的不需要这样
That is a very sweet but unnecessary offer.
而且你肯定
And I'm sure you have
还有很多作业要做吧
a ton of schoolwork you have to work on.
我已经把下周该读的书都读完了
I already knocked out next week's reading,
妈 我就是个书呆子
Mom, I'm a huge nerd.
简历我太擅长了 我就是为此而生的
Résumés are my jam. Like, I live for them.
听我说 卡西迪...
Look, um, Cassidy...
大家都是成年人
We're both adults.
你单身 我跟丈夫分居
You're single. I'm separated.
我们都没犯什么错
Nobody did anything wrong.
不过你没事吧
You're okay, though?
因为我最不希望的就是
Because the last thing I want to do
把你的生活搅得更复杂
is make your life more complicated.
我没事
I'm fine.
-我会... -你会怎么样
- I'll... - You'll what?
会打给我吗
You'll call me?
不太可能
Probably not.
你跟她睡了 是不是
You slept with her, didn't you?
所以卡西迪才一周没去互助会
That's why Cassidy hasn't been at AA all week?
不跟你谈这个
Not gonna talk about that with you.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
只是好奇
Just out of curiosity here.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
我是说 我以为你在努力
I mean, I thought you were trying to
帮那个可怜孩子挽救她的婚姻 而不是破坏
help the poor kid fix her marriage, not destroy it.
你就像个人形破坏球
You're like a human wrecking ball.
是
Yeah.
多谢鼓励
Yeah, thanks for the pep talk.
不 我是认真的 跟我解释一下
No, I'm serious. Explain it to me.
什么样的人会那么做
What kind of person does that, huh?
是不是
Huh?
你真丢脸
Shame on you.
你真丢脸
Shame on you.
我真高兴
I'm so glad
我能为了感恩节早点过来
I could make it out early for Thanksgiving.
这个房♥子很气派
The house is gorgeous.
米格尔会喜欢这里面所有仿古的细节的
Miguel is gonna love all these period details.
他去他孩子们那边还好吗
How's his visit with his kids going?
挺好的
Oh, it's good.
不过他得从纽约
He is gonna take the train down
坐火车才能赶得上晚餐
from New York in time for dinner, though.
好了
Okay.
妈妈跟我准备开始我们的费城之旅了
Mom and I are off for our tour of Philly.
苔丝 安妮 我们走吧
Tess, Annie, let's go, girls.
玩伴号♥列车要发车了
The playdate express is leaving the station.
我对"兰丽时光"已经迫不及待了
Can't wait for some quality "R" and "R" time.
我是指兰德尔和丽贝卡共度的时光
That's, uh, that's Randall and Rebecca.
-我知道 亲爱的 -明白我说什么了吧
- I know, baby. I know. - See what I'm saying?
-不行 -怎么了
- Hey, uh-uh. - What?
那是为黛佳和马利克的电影约会准备的
That is for Deja and Malik's movie date.
这不叫约会
It's not a date.
约会得特地去一个地方 无闲杂人等
A date is when you go out somewhere alone.
规矩就是这样
Well, them's the rules.
无监护人在场不得约会
Chaperoned dates only.
我们都达成一致了
We all agreed.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表