剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- The weirdest dreams. - Well, I thought we were gonna
好好研究下帕蒂·史密斯
do a deep dive on Patti last night.
你怎么这么生气
Hey, why are you so mad?
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
马克
Marc.
-听起来可不妙 -马克
- That didn't sound good. - Marc.
拜托 别这样 我...
Please, don't do this. I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托 算我求你 我...
Come on. Please. I don't--
我都不知道我做了什么...
I don't even know what I d...
这招呼可真热情
That's a nice hello.
别挂电♥话♥
Hold on.
妈
Hey, Ma?
-拜托 -你们好啊 你们提前来了
- Please. - Hey, guys. You guys got here early.
拜托 马克 对不起
Please, Marc, I'm sorry.
拜托别生气了 我不喜欢你这么生气
Please don't get mad. I hate when you get mad like this.
我只是想弄明白
I just want to understand.
-凯特怎么了 -拜托
- What's Kate's problem? - Please.
你能告诉我我到底做错什么了吗
Can you just tell me what I did?
你就... 你就...
You were just... You were just...
你昨天表现得特别想
You were so desperate to show off
对那家伙炫耀你知道尼尔·戴蒙的事
to that guy yesterday with that Neil Diamond stuff,
弄得我很尴尬 所以我就生气地跑了
and I was embarrassed, so I raged out
因为我是个蠢货
'cause I'm an idiot.
那我们之间没事了吧
So, are we okay?
当然没事了
Course we're okay.
我怎么可能一直生你的气呢
How am I gonna stay mad at you?
你可是我生命中唯一美好的事情
You're the only good thing in my life.
明晚在你妈妈的晚餐招待会上见
I'll see you tomorrow for your mom's thing.
好 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你好啊
Hi.
你好啊 我就是来看一下
Hi. Just checking in.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
都好
Everything's great.
怎么了
Yeah?
我一直都在忙我的新工作
You know, I have been so busy with my new job.
我感觉我错过了了解马克的机会
I feel like I've missed out on Marc.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been dating now?
有三个月了吗
Is it three months?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我真的想多了解了解他
Wow. I'd really like to get to know him better.
可以啊
Well, yeah.
他明晚来吃晚饭
He's coming to dinner tomorrow night.
好
Okay.
但我觉得
But, you know, I feel like
一大家子围在这里场面未免有点混乱
it's gonna be crazy with everybody here.
我们在吃晚餐之前去喝杯咖啡怎么样
What if we went to go get coffee before dinner?
-就我们三个人 -我觉得有点过了吧
- Just the three of us. - I-I think that's a little excessive.
拜托
Please.
当做给你的老母亲的礼物
As a gift to me. Your old mom.
好吧 当做送你的礼物
Fine. As a gift.
当做送我的礼物 谢谢宝贝
As a gift. Thank you, Bug.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, Bug?
没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我们是在哪个房♥间来着
What room are we in again?
我们在...
We are in Room...
208房♥间 要经过盐水泳池
208 past the saltwater pool.
说是庭院一点钟有场讲解会
Says here there is a 1:00 orientation in the courtyard
之后在宴会厅里有个盲文讲习班
followed by a braille workshop in the ballroom.
酒店的酒吧里有夜间卡拉OK
And there is nightly karaoke in the hotel pub.
如果咱俩来个二重唱
How wild would it be
-得有多疯狂 -那...
- if you and I sang a duet together, huh? - That...
-的确很疯狂 -拜托
- Yes, it would be pretty wild. - Come on.
等一下 那是什么歌♥...
Wait, what is the, um...
艾拉妮丝的什么歌♥ 就是以前我们
What's that Alanis song? We used to belt it out
每次听到有人说那个词都会大声唱的那首歌♥
every time we heard someone use the word.
是什么歌♥来着
What is it?
-《讽刺》 -《讽刺》 对
- Uh, "Ironic"? - "Ironic." Yes!
《讽刺》
"Ironic."
我每次听到那首歌♥都会想到你
I think of you every time I hear that song.
-我们应该一起唱这首歌♥ -真的吗
- We should sing that song together. - Really?
-是啊 -妈
- Yeah! - Mom?
-怎么了 -你嗑药了吗
- What? - Are you on the drugs?
没有 我... 凯特
No, I... Kate.
不是 对不起 我只是...
No, I'm sorry. I'm just...
能和你们一起来这里 我真的很激动
I'm excited to be here with you guys.
感谢你热情这么饱满
Well, I appreciate your enthusiasm.
但我实际上有点像在实地考察 所以...
But I am really just, like, in fact-finding mode, so...
明白 我是来陪你们的
Got it. I'm here for you guys.
是的
Yep.
你确定没把时间跟他说错吗
Are you sure you told him the right time?
我确定
Yes.
妈 我知道凯文和兰德尔不喜欢马克
Mom, I know that Kevin and Randall don't like Marc.
-不是 -我知道
- No. - And I know
他有的时候有点较劲
that he can be kind of intense sometimes,
但他最近经历了很多困难 好吗
but, I mean, he's going through a lot right now, okay?
他... 他的父母要离婚了
He's... His parents are getting a divorce,
他爸对他不好
and his dad's really hard on him.
我会很开明的
Well, I will keep an open mind.
我保证
I promise.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
-你好 -抱歉我迟到了
- Hey. - Sorry I'm late.
我的车就是团垃圾
My car's a piece of crap.
不是吧 电池又坏了吗
Oh, no. The battery again?
很高兴见到你 马克
It's good to see you, Marc.
很遗憾听到你的车坏了
Sorry about your car.
谢谢你 它逊毙了
Thanks. Yeah, it sucks.
你好
Hello?
看这边
Hey.
我很抱歉
God, I'm sorry.
我刚刚像只从地狱飞走的蝙蝠一样冲进这里
I just charged in here like a bat out of hell.
-就像密特·劳弗的歌♥ -就像密特·劳弗的歌♥
- Like Meat Loaf. - Like Meat Loaf.
指密特·劳弗的《地狱蝙蝠》
你们一定很喜欢
You guys must really love
一起在音像店工作 对吧
working at the record store together, huh?
-没错 -是的 我以前是很喜欢
- Yeah. - Yeah, I liked it.
但随着年龄增长 我有点失去热情了
Yeah. I feel like I've kind of outgrown it, though.
因为特里 是我们的
Just Terry, our, um...
他是我们的经理 他太不称职了
He's our manager. He's just so incompetent.
他总是来烦我
He's getting on me all the time
因为我总去吸烟休息
about taking too many smoke breaks.
屁话连天 所以
Like, it's total BS, so,
我就辞职了
you know, I just quit.
你什么时候辞职的
When did you quit?
今早
This morning.
你知道帕蒂·史密斯这位歌♥手吗
Do you know, um, the singer Patti Smith?
-知道 -他给我买♥♥了本很棒的书 《空想》
- Um. - 'cause he got me this really awesome book, Babel.
非常鼓舞人心
It's really inspiring.
-是的 -你真贴心
- Yeah. - So sweet.
实际上 我和凯特打算
Yeah. You know, Kate and I are gonna actually write
一起写点歌♥
some songs together.
你女儿的嗓音十分优美
Yeah, your daughter has a really amazing voice.
非常甜美
It's very sweet,
但同时也很具有灵魂
but also, it's very soulful.
我赞同你的观点
Well, I agree with you there.
我迫不及待想要听到那些歌♥了 凯特
I can't wait to hear these songs, Kate.
我们得离开匹兹堡市去写歌♥
We just got to get out of Pittsburgh to write them.
我们应该去那间木屋
Hey, we should go to that cabin
就是你总说的那间
that you're always talking about.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表