剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
What plan?
拜托 贝丝 你就当有条船
Come on, Beth. There's a boat.
你跟我在同一条船上
You and I are in the boat.
我们的计划就是让马利克的父母也登上那条船
The plan is to get Malik's parents to join us in said boat.
目的地是分开黛克
Destination: Splitsville Dejik.
黛佳和马利克这一对 简称黛克
It's Deja and Malik-- Dejik.
拜托别给他俩把船名都起出来
Oh, please don't give them a ship name.
-马利佳 -你听我说
- Maleja. - Listen,
这顿晚餐不是用来招募船友的 好吗
this is not a recruitment dinner, okay?
是为了让我们更好地了解马利克的父母
This is for us to get to know Malik's parents better.
感受一下 看看他们是不是好人
Feel them out, see if they're good people.
或许我们都不必分开两个孩子
Maybe we won't even have to keep the kids apart.
他对她来说太成熟了 他都带她逃学了
He's too mature for her and he got her to skip school.
-黛佳对我们撒谎了 -我知道
- Deja lied to us. - I know.
但强行拆散两个孩子这种方法
But keeping the kids apart didn't work out too well
在罗密欧和朱丽叶的父母那就没奏效 所以
for Romeo and Juliet's parents, so...
看看我的脚
Hey. Look at my feet.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你又刷掉几百块
A couple hundred dollars on the Amex.
穿着露趾鞋 思想也得开明
Open toe shoes for an open mind.
我们解决这件事唯一的方法就是
See, the only way we're gonna get through this
思想要开明
is to have an open mind.
还得上红酒
And red wine.
很多红酒
Lots of red wine.
我要去检查一下食物
I'm gonna go check on the food.
如果她只顾开舞蹈工作室
If she just opened a dance studio
他工作时间不固定
and he's working all kinds of hours,
谁管那些孩子
who's watching those kids?
他们可能请人帮忙
They probably have hired help.
-是吗 -我不知道
- Do they? - I don't know.
不过他们确实过得不错
They do pretty well for themselves, though.
你知道兰德尔的哥哥演过靓男保姆吗
You know Randall's brother was the Manny?
他哥哥是摩里斯·切斯塔特
His brother is Morris Chestnut?
不是 是那个白人男保姆
No, the-the white Manny.
他哥哥是白人
His brother is white?
你应该对你儿子逃学
Why aren't you more upset that your son is out here
跟那个轻浮的女友闲逛感到生气才对吧
skipping school and gallivanting with his little fast girlfriend?
妈妈
Mom.
黛佳不是那样的人
Deja's not like that.
好吗 是我的主意
Okay? It was-it was my idea.
都这样了 你还有工夫
After everything, you still have the nerve
关心这些愚蠢的事情
to have these dumb ideas?
凯尔 孩子在三年里只逃了一天学
Kel, the boy's only missed one day of school in three years.
又不是世界末日
It ain't the end of the world.
马利克
还有5分钟到
不敢相信要跟他们吃饭了
I can't believe we're doing this.
-多亏了你 真的要吃了 -晚饭快好了
- Well, thanks to you, we are. - Food's almost ready.
你上楼去把你妹妹们叫下来吧
Why don't you go upstairs and get your sisters?
听我知道你生我的气
Look, I know you're mad at me,
但能请你不要对马利克撒气吗
but can you please not take it out on Malik?
我没生你的气 我是失望
I'm not mad at you, I'm disappointed.
好吧 我们现在能别这样吗
All right. Can we not do this now?
他们到了
Uhp. They're here.
思想要开明
Hey. Open minds.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. -Hi.
-欢迎来我们家 快进来 -多谢
- Welcome to our home. Come on. - Thanks.
多谢
Thanks.
孩子们
Hey, kids, everyone.
劳伦斯先生
Hey, Mr. Lawrence.
兰德尔
Hey. Randall, my man.
这位是劳伦斯太太
This is Mrs. Lawrence.
-很高兴见到您 -很高兴见到你
- Hi, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-很高兴你们能... -别说话
- Hey. Glad you guys could... - Shh.
小宝宝在睡觉
Baby's sleeping.
我们费城观光的第一站
First stop on our Philly tour:
马克斯肉排三明治
Max's Steaks.
好 我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
大家好
Yo, yo. What's up?
你好 最近好吗
What up? What's up, man?
-你好 利克 -你好
- Hey, what's up, Leek? - What's up?
-最近好吗 杰莫尔 -老样子
- What up, Jamar? - Ain't nothing.
-这是我的朋友黛佳 -你好
- Uh, this is my friend Deja. - What's up?
-要两份维吉尔经典 -两份维吉尔
- Let me get two Virgils. - Two Virgils.
对
Yeah.
黛佳 他们家什么都超棒 但维吉尔经典
Deja, everything on this menu is fire, but that Virgil--
绝对是全费城最好吃的芝士肉排三明治
that's hands down the best cheesesteak in all of Philly.
有点夸张了 因为老板查克
Aw, he just putting sauce on it 'cause Chuck the owner
用他祖父的名字给三明治命了名
named it after his grandpa.
稍等我去给你们下单
Yo, let me go put those orders in for y'all.
你祖父有用自己名字命名的芝士肉排三明治吗
Your granddad has a cheesesteak named after him?
对
Yeah.
对 他和查克先生的关系很铁
Yeah, uh, him and Mr. Chuck were real cool.
天呐 你真幸运
God. You're lucky.
怎么讲
Why?
你有这么多熟人
You got all these connections.
我们一走进来 所有人都在跟你打招呼
We literally walked up in here and everybody said hi.
真是太酷了
That's so dope.
我常常搬家
I've moved around so much.
从没在任何一个地方待足够久 成为常客
I was never anywhere long enough to be a regular.
跟我来
Come with me.
-快来 -你们去哪
- Just come on. - Hey. Hey, where y'all going?
-你们的食物就快做好了 -稍等一下
- I'm about to be done with your food. - Hold on a second.
各位 各位注意
Yo, yo, yo, everybody. Everybody.
这是我的朋友黛佳
Um, this is my friend Deja.
她以前从没来过马克斯 但这不是她的错
She's never been to Max's before, but it's not her fault.
能麻烦大家跟她打个招呼吗
Y'all please say hi to her?
-你好黛佳 -你好吗
- Hey, Deja. - How you doing?
现在你是常客了
Now you're a regular.
-皮尔森先生 你好 -马利克
- Hey, Mr. Pearson. - Malik.
凯莉 达内尔 很高兴见到你们
Kelly, Darnell. It's nice to meet you guys.
她们是我们的女儿 苔丝和安妮
These are our girls, Tess and Annie.
你们应该认识黛佳
And you know Deja.
其实还没见过
Actually, I don't.
你是个漂亮的姑娘
You're a beautiful young lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
真可怕 你都有孩子了
It's crazy that you have a baby.
晚饭还没做好
So, dinner isn't quite ready yet,
但我们有葡萄酒 很多很多
but we do have wine, lots of wine.
有人想喝酒吗
Anybody care for some wine?
-不了谢谢 -我不喝酒
- No, thank you. - I don't drink.
好的 凯莉 我们去把派
All right. Um, Kelly, why don't you and I
放到厨房♥里 好吗
put the pie in the kitchen, all right?
好
Yep.
姑娘们 你们去帮马利克安顿一下珍妮尔吧
Ladies, why don't you help Malik get Janell situated.
这边请
Right this way.
工作日晚请你们来吃饭多有不便
Dinner on a weeknight must be a pain.
对此我很抱歉 我只是感觉我们
Sorry about that. Just thought it was important
有必要见一面 讨论一下
that we get together and talk through
如何应对两个孩子偷偷逃学的事
what to do about the kids sneaking around.
没事 没关系
Nah, it's cool.
况且这正好给了我来这里的理由
Plus, it gave me an excuse to come down here.
马利克小时候 我常带他在这片街区
I used to trick or treat in this neighborhood
玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
when Malik was a baby.
是吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
我一直好奇
I always wondered
这些房♥子里面是什么样的
what the inside of these houses looked like.
-你买♥♥这房♥子一定花了一大笔钱 -没有
- You must have broke the bank on this one. - No.
或者说 不算多
Or not.
了不起 议员先生
Good for you, Councilman.
别这样 叫我兰德尔
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表