剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah, I thought they were kind of cute, too.
我是说
You know, for...
-婴儿穿 不是成年人穿 -好的
- a baby, not a grown man. - Okay.
对了 城里到处都是
Oh, you know, there are billboards of you
你的广♥告♥牌
all over town.
那个广♥告♥卖♥♥的是你的奶头吗
I think it's an ad for your nipple?
是古龙香水的广♥告♥ 好吧 人们很喜欢的
Uh, it's a cologne ad, okay? And people love it.
好吧 我看到它就笑
Hmm. Well, it always makes me laugh.
我想是因为我认识你
I think 'cause I know you.
好了 我要去互助会了
All right, listen, I got to get into this meeting.
但 对了 明天是我戒酒一周年的日子
But, hey, tomorrow is my, uh, one-year sober.
我的一周年纪念日也是杰克的生日
My one-year is also Jack's birthday.
是吗
Oh?
我觉得你可能会想要恭喜我
Thought you might want to congratulate me.
我明天恭喜你
I'll congratulate you tomorrow.
好吧 我的确怀念你慈祥的一面
Okay. Well, I do miss your gentle touch.
互助会愉快
Have a good meeting.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会很想你的
Gonna miss you so much.
我觉得你只是害怕第一次坐飞机
I think you're just scared to take your first plane flight.
也对啦
Also that, yeah.
儿童出没 注意影响
Impressionable children coming through.
两位掌握好尺度
Keep it clean, people.
贝丝 快点 我们走吧
Hey, Beth! Come on, let's go!
好嘞
Okay!
抱歉抱歉 你知道黑人不打包行李
Sorry, sorry. You know black don't pack.
有这种说法
Is that a thing?
我不知道 我刚编的
I don't know, I just came up with it.
门都锁好了吗
Are the doors locked?
-要设置警报了 -好
- Gonna set the alarm. - Yep.
给妈准备了几本圣路易斯的旅行手册
Got Mom some travel books about Saint Louis.
她要在那边待九个月
She's gonna be there for nine months.
-她都可以安排烧烤了 -嗯哼
- She can get her barbecue on. - Mm-hmm.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我说"嗯哼"
I said, "Mm-hmm."
就是一种普通的声音
It's... it's a noise.
每次我说起我妈要去圣路易斯
Yeah, it's a noise that you make any time I bring up my mom
你就会发出那种声音
going to Saint Louis.
设置警报
Set the alarm.
好了 在这地方自毁之前
All right, we got 30 seconds
我们有30秒
before this place self-destructs.
-我们快走吧 -贝丝 你不赞同
- Let's hit it! - Hey, Beth, do you not think
妈参加临床试验疗程吗
the clinical trial is a good idea?
我觉得你妈本来已经拿定主意了
I think that your mom made her decision.
我觉得你让她改变主意的手段
I think the tactics you used to get her to change her mind
有点... "嗯哼"
are... "Mmm."
她有没有告诉过你哥
I mean, did she even tell your brother
她改变主意了
that she changed her mind?
因为这...可不是一件小事
Because that's... that's gonna be something.
我觉得她是打算等我们都到了
I think she's planning on telling all of us
再一起告诉我们大家
once we get out there.
别说"嗯哼"
Don't say, "Mmm."
我只是希望你知道你在做什么
Look, I just hope you know what you're doing.
-不过你通常情况下都知道 -嗯
- But you usually do, so... - Mm.
好吗
All right?
我们走吧
Let's go!
多亏你长得漂亮 仅此而已
Just 'cause you're cute. That's all it is.
警报已设定
Alarm set.
-女孩叫阿比盖尔吗 -嗯
- "Abigail" For a girl? - Hmm.
人们会叫她阿比 跟"痂皮"押韵
They call her Abby, rhymes with "Scabby,"
她会过得很惨
and she has a terrible life.
我们应该早点问孩子性别的
We should have just learned the sex.
那样能自动划掉一半不合适的名字
It would have eliminated half the awful options.
没关系 会想到好名字的
No, it'll come.
我俩都希望把它留作惊喜的 记得吗
We both wanted it to be a surprise, remember?
说得对
You're right.
杰克
Jack.
我们今天要有宝宝了
We're having a baby today.
我们今天要有宝宝了
We're having a baby today.
好了 你们感觉如何
Okay, how we doing?
准备好让这个小姑娘迎接世界了吗
You ready to get this little girl out into the world?
当然
Yeah.
生日快乐
凯特 凯文 兰德尔 和爸比
小家伙
Oh, hey, bud.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
看看妈妈做的蛋糕好吗
Check out this cake that Mom made, huh?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
开始了 他...
Go. And he is...
穿上了 看看他
He's in. Look at him.
-看你那双鞋 -真挺帅的
- Look at your shoes. - That's quite handsome.
好了 去显摆吧 炫炫你的新鞋
All right, go show 'em off. Go show off your kicks.
你好 小家伙
Hi, bud...
不好意思 女士 但你丈夫
Excuse me, ma'am, but your husband here
一整天都在对我"暗送秋思"
has been "oogling" me all day.
对了 是"秋思"还是"秋波"
Is it "oogling" or "ogling," by the way?
-秋波 -你确定吗
- Ogling. - You sure?
不
No.
好了
All right.
好吧 懂你的暗示了
Okay, that's my cue.
我去吃点蛋糕
I'm gonna go house some cake.
好的
All right.
你拿到那些了吗
Did you get those?
纽约一别后 我们一直没机会聊天
We haven't really got a chance to talk since New York.
所以...
So...
兰德尔 我知道你只是想让妈接受最好的治疗
Randall, I know that you just wanted what's best for Mom.
我也知道
And I also know that
如果你没提前做了海量调查
you wouldn't have asked her to do that trial
也不会去问她
if you hadn't done an insane amount of research.
就像《国土安全》里的克莱尔·丹妮丝一样
I mean, like, Claire Danes in Homeland
绝对是海量调查
insane research.
这我都明白 但...
I get that, but...
我希望你也能理解我的初衷
I want you to know where I'm coming from.
好吗 我只是...
You know? I just...
妈现在所处的环境很好
Mom is in a really good place right now.
她和家人们在一起
She's here with her family.
这正是她想要的
It's what she wants.
这是她最好的归宿
It's what's best for her.
对了 祝贺你
Congrats, by the way.
什么
What?
戒酒一年
One year.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们问杰克宝宝有没有进行可爱的变装呢
Does baby Jack have an adorable outfit change, you ask?
臭鼬臭不臭呀
Uh, do skunks smell?
女士们 失陪一下
Ladies, shall we?
谢谢 姑娘们
Thanks, girls.
各位 其实我...
Guys, so I have, um...
我有点事情要宣布
I have a little bit of an announcement.
糟糕
Oh, damn.
我的东西好像落在... 好奇怪
I think I left my thing in the... That's odd.
我知道自己在纽约时告诉过你们两兄弟
I know in New York I told you boys
我只想享受
that I was looking forward to enjoying
自己剩余的时光
however much time I have left.
但我和米格尔后来也查了资料
But Miguel and I have been doing the research,
然后...
and...
我决定参加
I have decided to do
临床试验疗程
the clinical trial.
所以三周后
So, three weeks from now,
我和米格尔就会搬去圣路易斯
Miguel and I are moving to Saint Louis.
去多久
For how long?
九个月
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表