剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
So if you could, like, show me to a table,
那就真的太好了
that would be really, really cool.
当然
Of course.
-这边请 -你能
- Right this way. - Can you just...
-当然 -你能...
- Yeah. - Can you just
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
哥们儿
Bro,
在指导教室待20分钟也太久了
20 minutes is too long for homeroom.
我就说这么多 完全没意义
That's all I'm saying. It's got no purpose.
-他们还要点名的 -点名
- They take roll in homeroom. - Roll?
点名啊 马利克 你听到了吗
Roll? Hey, Malik, you here?
-听到了 -点名只需要一秒钟
- Here. - That took one second.
况且我们马上大三了
And we're going into junior year
还要在指导教室浪费20分钟吗
still losing 20 minutes to homeroom?
我就说这么多
That's all I'm saying.
你就说这么多吗 你保证
Oh, that's all you're saying? Promise?
因为你要再多说一个字 就给我一块钱
'Cause you say one more word, you're giving me a dollar.
算你厉害
That's cool.
拜托 放下那个手♥机♥
Come on, man. Put the phone down.
你看她都看入迷了
You're obsessed with her.
如果她是你女儿 你也会入迷的
If she was your girl, you'd be obsessed, too.
好吧 大家 听着
All right, guys, look,
明天在我家开学前最后玩一次
last kickback before school at my place tomorrow.
马利克 你来吗
Malik, you coming?
我妈说我们可以邀请女生
My mom said we can invite girls,
我给你安排了烤肉的任务
and I got you on grill duty.
可能会去
Maybe.
可能吧 我要再看看 再看看
Maybe. I'll see, I'll see, I'll see.
没答应一定会去
No promises on the kickback.
我得回家了
But I got to get home.
-好吧 -答应了我妈
- All right. - Told Moms that
会带吃的回去 所以...
I'd bring home some food, so...
-好吧 -回见
- Okay. - Catch y'all later.
妈
Hey, Ma.
我给你买♥♥了汉堡
Got you a burger.
不行 一边去
No, no. Go away.
没有你做的好吃 宝贝 不过
Not as good as yours, baby, but mmm!
那当然 我知道
Oh, yeah. I know.
我要上楼去了
I'm going to go head upstairs...
别叫醒宝宝
Don't wake that baby.
听不见 你嘴里食物太多了
Can't hear you. Too much food in your mouth.
你怎么还没睡
What you doing up?
你好 詹妮尔
Hey, Janelle.
我今天一直在用手♥机♥看你
I was watching you on my phone today.
看 你看
See, look. Look.
这就是你
That's you.
詹妮尔
Aw. Aw, Janelle.
来抱抱
Come here.
你变重了
Oh, you're getting heavy.
从重症监护室出来已经过了那么久 对吗
Long way from that NICU, huh?
奶奶不让我把你吵醒 但是...
You know, Grandma said not to wake you up, but, uh...
爸爸才不听奶奶的 对吧
Daddy trumps Grandma, doesn't he?
是不是 是不是
Doesn't he? Doesn't he?
您需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的
Yeah. Um...
我想找一套西装
I'm looking for a suit.
您还需要什么吗 咖啡或者...
Can I get you anything else? Coffee...?
-不用了 谢谢 -好
- No. I'm good, thanks. - Okay.
等等 来 坐下
Wait. Come. Sit.
-陪我坐一会 -其实我...
- Join me. - Oh, I, um...
你的轮班结束了 露西
Your shift is over, Lucy.
我听到你对另一个女孩说的
I heard you say that to the other lady.
我也是听到她叫你露西的
Mm. Also heard her call you Lucy,
我可不是什么跟踪狂
just so you know I'm not a stalker.
来坐一会
Come sit.
这的培根真好吃
This is amazing bacon here.
最适合解宿醉了
This is great for a hangover.
你为什么会宿醉
Why are you hungover?
我宿醉是因为昨晚
I'm hungover, 'cause, last night,
我正在写歌♥
I was writing a song
结果
and...
我发现自己一无是处
I realized I completely suck
而且未来只能一辈子
and I'm gonna be playing cocktail lounges
在餐馆和乡村俱乐部表演
and country clubs for the rest of my life.
你是音乐家吗
You're a musician?
我在努力
I'm trying.
这里挺亮的
It's bright in here.
-你怎么 -我能看到点光
- How do you... - I can see some light.
只有一点 还有
Just a little. And, um...
还有非常非常模糊的轮廓
and really, really blurry shapes
但看不清楚
but nothing clearly.
我来过这里几次
I've been here a few times,
但从没来吃过早餐
but never for breakfast.
你能把这给我描述一下吗
Can you describe it for me?
这餐馆吗
The restaurant?
对
Yeah.
好 这是...
Yeah, it's, uh...
这是一家
it's one of those diners
一成不变的小餐馆
that will... never change.
不是我会开的那种
It's not what I would open.
我是个厨师
I'm a chef.
或者说 我想成为一名厨师
Or... I want to be a chef, I should say.
但这里
But it's...
很温暖 这里
warm here, you know? It's...
食物是温热的 人们也很热情
The food is warm, the people are warm,
房♥间当然也确实很暖和
the room is literally always warm,
尽管外面寒风刺骨
even when it's super cold out.
可不是
Yeah.
你介意吗
May I?
没事
Sure.
糟糕
Damn.
我还想再来杯咖啡
I think I'll have another cup of coffee.
没问题
Okay.
她一整晚都没醒吗
She sleep through the night?
-没有 -因为你把她弄醒了
- Not really. - 'Cause you woke her.
跟你说了别那么做 你却不听
Told you not to, and you woke her.
-能别再烦他了吗 女人 -"女人"
- Would you leave him alone, woman? - "Woman"?
抱歉 你今天不会还
I'm sorry, you plan on kissing me
想用这张嘴吻我吧
with that mouth today?
我就是这么想的 没错
That is definitely the plan, yeah.
爷爷奶奶可真肉麻
Grandma and Grandpa are cheesy as hell.
肉麻我们也乐意 谢谢夸奖
We've earned our cheese, thank you kindly.
我今晚在酒店上晚班 马利克
I'm working the night shift at the hotel tonight, Malik.
五点前回家
Be home by 5:00.
五点
5:00?
对 我知道安德鲁要开烧烤聚会
Yes, I know all about Andre's barbecue.
可你要照顾宝宝 欢迎来到承担责任的世界
You're watching the baby. Welcome to responsibility.
别发牢骚 赶紧去干活
Don't start. Now, go to work.
你俩都是
Both of you.
答应我 今天你要向全世界展现出
Promise to shine that beautiful light of yours
你阳光迷人的笑容
onto the world today?
你呢 老公
What about you, husband?
为了你
For you?
我会尽我所能
I'll give it everything I got.
甜得发齁
Yeah, cheesy as hell.
去乡村俱乐部没必要穿正装
You don't need a suit for a country club.
海军蓝西装夹克是个更好的选择
Navy sports coat is a much better play.
那是百搭的
It'll get you anywhere.
-是啊 -记住我的话
- Yeah. - Mark my words,
你会连睡觉都舍不得脱下来
you will be sleeping in this.
看起来不错 很适合你
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表