剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
希望他们能再次一起开怀大笑
and they laughed together again.
我爸每次听这首歌♥时
Something my dad would always say
总会这么说
whenever he listened to this song.
不对 他称它是一首诗
Uh, nope, he called it a poem.
如果我们说是歌♥ 他就会收拾我们
He'd give us all kind of hell if we called it a song.
在我们到家前
Can we, uh, make a quick stop
中途能稍微停一下吗
on the way home?
没问题
Sure.
-用餐还愉快吗 -味道非常好
- Everything good? - It was delicious.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我刚才还拿着的
I just had it.
女士 你好 不好意思
Um, ma'am? Hi. Sorry.
我要打电♥话♥给我儿子
Um, I need to call my son,
不过我找不到我手♥机♥了
and I can't find my phone.
你有没有电♥话♥可以借我用下
do you, do you have a phone that I can use?
电♥话♥ 来打电♥话♥... 对
A telephone? To call... Yeah.
太好了
Uh, great.
天呐
God.
我不知道他号♥码
I don't know his number.
我没法... 他电♥话♥号♥码存在我手♥机♥里
I can't-- His number is in my phone,
我需要用自己的手♥机♥才能打给他
and I need my phone to call him.
我要给我儿子打电♥话♥
I need to call my son.
你现在什么忙也帮不上
You're not helping me right now.
我要给我儿子打...
I need to call my...
你感受到啦
You found it.
-在这儿呢 -小托
- There it is. - Hey, Tobe.
-怎么了 -可以和你聊会儿吗
- Yeah? - Talk to you for a minute?
当然可以 等我一下
Yeah, of course. Just give me one sec.
这个是红薯
These are sweet potatoes.
它是橙色的
They are orange.
它们就像是普通土豆的酷炫表亲
They're like the regular potato's sassy aunt.
怎么了
What's up?
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
拜托 那是传球干扰吧
Oh, come on, that was pass interference.
你现在爱看橄榄球了吗
Hey, you like football now?
小黛 我可是老鹰队死忠粉
Oh, Dej, I'm a die-hard Eagles fan.
-我连血液都是绿白相间的 -什么时候开始的
- I bleed green and white. - Since when?
单位的几个朋友每个星期天
Well, some friends from work get together
都会聚在一起看比赛
every Sunday and watch the games.
我们各自带不同的吃的 拼成百味餐
We all bring different dishes, do a potluck.
我可着迷了
I've gotten really into it.
听起来很有意思
Sounds like fun.
失陪一下
Um, excuse me a second.
你先请
After you.
肖娜
Shauna.
你来早了 见到你很高兴
You're early. It's good to see you.
你气色不错
You look great.
尼奇 这位是肖娜 她是我们...
Uh, Nicky, this is Shauna. She's our, uh,
-我们家养女的亲生母亲 -好的
- adopted daughter's biological mother. - Okay.
-没错 -我需要个大浅盘
- Yeah. - Um, I need a platter.
在食品间 就在这里
Oh, it's in the pantry. Right here.
-明白了 -我们等会再聊 肖娜
- Oh, got it. - I'll be right with you, Shauna.
等不及了解你的近况了
I can't wait to catch up.
我妈回来了吗
Is my mom here?
还没 亲爱的
Not yet, baby.
-肖娜怎么样 -她很好
- How's Shauna? -She's good.
有工作 有公♥寓♥住
She has a job and an apartment,
还做了个翻转蛋糕
and, um, made an upside down cake.
是好事吗
That's a good thing?
是啊 我等会就回来 好吗
Yeah. I'll be right back, okay?
好的 你们几个 稍等我一下
Okay. Hey, guys. One sec.
妈 我的消息你一条都没回
Hey, Mom. Uh, you haven't returned any of my texts
现在手♥机♥还关机了
and now your phone's off.
我也不想担心 不过 快到饭点了
Trying not to worry, but, um, it's almost time to eat,
但愿你快到了 快回家来吧
so hope you're close. Please come home.
再见 你还好吗 老姐
Bye. What's up, sis?
你好吗
How're you doing?
丽贝卡一回来
We're gonna sit down to dinner
我们就该吃晚餐了哦
as soon as Rebecca gets back.
好的
Cool.
你妈妈看起来过得挺不错
Your mom seems like she's doing pretty great.
没错 她很喜欢她的新工作
She is. She-she loves her new job,
还交到了一帮朋友
and she has a whole bunch of friends.
有间新公♥寓♥住 听起来也很不错
She has a new apartment and it sounds real nice, too,
甚至还有个壁炉
um, even has a fireplace.
我还小的时候
When I was growing up,
我们成天都说 以后一定要有个壁炉
we'd always say one day that we'd have a fireplace.
现在...她终于有壁炉了
Now... she finally has one.
为什么她当初就不能为了我振作
Why couldn't she be like this for me?
宝贝
Oh, honey.
跟我说说那个视频的故事吧
Tell me the story about that video.
什么
What?
你和你妈妈跳舞的那个视频
With you and your mom and the dancing.
跟我说说那天的事
Tell me about that day.
好
Yeah, I got it.
住我们家楼下的邻居 赫德森太太
Our downstairs neighbor, Mrs. Henderson,
她说话是出了名的刻薄
um, she was as mean as they come,
然后...那天早上
and... on that morning,
她跑到门前问我
she was out front and she asked me
我们感恩节怎么安排 我告诉她
what we were doing for Thanksgiving and I told her
我们要把外卖♥♥带回家吃
we were bringing in takeout.
然后她说了一堆话
And then she said something
说我妈妈不好好养我
about how my mama wasn't raising me right
还说如果我妈妈会做饭
and how maybe if she knew how to cook,
她就能拴个男人在身边了
she'd be able to keep a man around.
-这个赫德森太太 -很讨厌吧
- Ugh, Mrs. Henderson. - Right?
我妈知道赫德森太太讨厌我们制♥造♥噪音
And my mom knew Mrs. Henderson hated when we made noise,
所以她就觉得最好的报复
so there was no better revenge in her mind
就是教我跳丘比特洗牌舞
than teaching me the Cupid Shuffle.
音乐声开到最大
I mean, music cranked all the way up,
脚步能跺多狠跺多狠
feet stomping as loud as we could stomp.
-天才 -那天...真的很完美
- Genius. - It was... it was perfect.
也许当初你们没有壁炉 可是...
You may not have gotten the fireplace, but...
千万别忘记你和你妈妈在一起时
don't let yourself forget all the times
她表现得很完美的那些时刻
you had with her when she was absolutely perfect.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你们送我 警官们
Thank you for the ride, Officers,
但这样真的没有必要
but this is all really unnecessary.
你真是大老远从洛杉矶过来
You're a long way from Los Angeles.
对 我来这里看望家人
Yeah. I'm out here visiting family.
每逢特别的日子我们都会团聚
We always get together for special occasions.
-你回来了 -来...
- Hey, hey. - So...
说说看 你...你跟尼奇叔叔处得怎么样
Tell me, how did-- you know, how'd it go with Uncle Nicky?
非常顺利
Dude, it went great.
-真的吗 -他正在厨房♥鼓捣什么吃的
- Really? - He's in the kitchen fixing something
说晚餐时要吃 神秘兮兮的 很可爱
to add to our dinner. Been very secretive about it. It's cute.
-他是很可爱 -没错
- He is cute. - Yeah.
-妈妈还没到家吗 -没
- And still no Mom? - No.
她感恩节自己一个人跑出去干什么
Why would she go off by herself on Thanksgiving?
她肯定是太想看德尼罗那部新电影了
She must've really wanted to see that new De Niro movie.
-你知道史蒂夫·古根伯格是谁吗 -知道
- Do you know who Steve Guttenberg is? - Yeah.
他是我最喜欢的三位...
He is one of my top three favorite...
迈克尔·温斯洛呢
What about Michael Winslow?
-抱歉打断一下 -简直是音效天才
- Excuse me. - A sound effects genius.
抱歉打断一下...
Excuse me. Uh...
我听说...
Well, I've learned that, uh...
源自杰克·皮尔森的各种传统
traditions inspired by Jack Pearson
算是这场盛大家宴的重头戏
are sort of the backbone of this shindig.
所以...
So...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表