剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
你们好
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我们有点担心你
We're worried about you.
是的
Yeah.
感觉...
It just seems like...
-你快要精神崩溃了 -怎么...
- You're sort of primed for a meltdown. - Wh...
-你说什么 -你可真会循序渐进
- Excuse me? - Way to ease into it.
这就是我循序渐进的方式
Well, this is how I ease.
就像你循序渐进地跟麦迪逊上♥床♥吗
Oh, like you eased into Madison's pants?
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我的天 你和麦迪逊睡了
OMG, did you sleep with Madison?
好了 我们现在的关注点
Listen, here's what we're gonna do, we're just gonna focus
是你 好吗
on you right now, okay?
听我说
Listen, uh,
谢谢你们的关心 但我没事 好吗
I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine, okay?
如果非要说有什么的话 我可能有点累
If anything, I might be a little exhausted, all right?
因为经历了入室盗窃和抢劫
Between the break-in and the mugging,
还有去洛杉矶的事
and the trip to L.A.,
一下子发生太多事了
it's just, uh, it's been a lot.
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你去过洛杉矶吗
You were in L.A.?
什么
What?
你去洛杉矶是什么时候的事
The L.A. flight, when was that?
几天前吧 出公差
That was a few days ago. It was a work trip.
是的
Yeah.
我记得你说的是...
To L-- I thought you said your work trip was to--
-去波士顿出差 -对 是去波士顿
- you said Boston for work. - Right. No. I did.
-说的不是一次出差 -这样啊
- It was a different trip. - Oh.
-是的 -不是一次出差吗
- Yeah. - Different trip?
-是的 -去洛杉矶是另一次
- Yeah. - Different trip to L.A.
你来洛杉矶 不来看看我们吗
You come to L.A., you don't, you don't come see us?
时间很紧 兄弟 没多久就走了
It was super fast, man, just in and out.
-来了就要走 -是的
- In and out. - Yeah.
你知道他来过洛杉矶吗
Did you know he was in L.A.?
知道
Yes.
到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
各位
Guys?
-我们得和你说件事 -说吧
- We have to tell you something. - Okay.
是关于妈妈的
It's about Mom.
你想好往时空胶囊里放什么了吗
Have you figured out what you're putting in your time capsule yet?
时间可是快到了
'Cause the clock is ticking.
还没有 你呢
No, not yet. You?
差不多了 我把范围缩小到了...
Almost. I have it narrowed down to my...
不听 不听 不听
Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup.
别就这么说出来啊
Don't give it away.
-认真的吗 -五年后我就知道了
- Really? - I'll find out in five years.
这是什么
What's this?
就是做个白日梦
Just daydreaming.
我想在这里
You know, thinking about building us
建个更大的房♥子
a bigger place out here.
给孩子们 孙子们更大的空间
More room for the kids, grandkids.
也许 也许就建在那座山上
Maybe, uh, maybe up on that hill
就在那里
right there.
可以装个玻璃门
Maybe with a glass door,
落地窗
floor-to-ceiling windows,
能最大限度与大自然接触
let in all this nature. I mean,
小贝 你看看这里 全都是我们的
Bec, look at this place. This is all ours.
亲爱的 我们才刚买♥♥下这小木屋
Babe, we just bought the cabin.
我知道这目标没那么快实现
I know we-we can't swing it.
毕竟我们辛苦攒了很久钱
I mean, considering how tough it was
才买♥♥下这里 不过...
to even afford this place, but...
也不一定吧
...I don't know.
杰克 如果你觉得你能为咱家建出那栋房♥子
Jack, if you say you're gonna build us that house,
那我相信你肯定做得到
I believe you're gonna build us that house.
而且玻璃门也很棒啊
And a glass door is perfect.
-是吧 -对
- Isn't it? - Yeah.
过来下
Come here.
你们听着 我们来这里不是为了让你妹妹难堪
Listen up. We are not here to embarrass your sister
或是大吵一场 知道吗
or make a scene. Okay?
是暴风雪太大了 我们有点担心才过来的
We are here because we were worried about the storm.
懂了吗
All right?
你们怎么来了
Uh, what-what are you guys doing here?
下了暴风雪我们实在担心 所以就...
We were, we were really worried about the storm. You know? We--
雪很大 我们也不知道马克的车胎是否防滑...
It seemed bad and we didn't know if Marc had snow tires and...
就是过来看下你们是否安全到达了 仅此而已
We just wanted to make sure you were safe. That's all.
来得正是时候 早餐快好了
Well, you're just in time for breakfast.
好
Okay.
整个兵团都来了啊
We got the whole cavalry, huh?
是啊 因为下了暴风雪
Yeah, they, um, they were worried about us
他们有点担心我们
because of the storm.
明白了
Got it.
好吧
All right.
希望你们爱吃薄饼 皮尔森一家
Well, I hope you like pancakes, Pearsons.
-快坐吧 -薄饼我们爱吃的
- Huh? Have a seat. - We love pancakes.
-很好 -是吗
- Perfect. - Right?
-过来坐吧 快 -好
- Go ahead, sit down. Go on. Yeah. - Sure. Yeah.
好吧 出什么事了
Okay, what's going on?
妈怎么了
What's-what's going on with Mom?
你们两个 妈到底怎么了
Guys, what the hell's going on with Mom?
-说话啊 -好吧好吧...
- Somebody say something. - All right, all right, all right...
就是...
It's, um...
妈最近出现了认知功能障碍
Mom is suffering from cognitive impairment.
目前还不清楚以后会怎么发展
And it's too early to-to see how it's gonna progress.
等下周拿到核磁共振报告 就能更有把握了
But we'll know more once we get her MRI results back next week.
核磁共振...
MRI...
我没觉得 不会的 我前几周
I don't think-- Uh, no. I-- 'Cause I was with her, uh,
还见过她呢 她状态很好
a couple weeks ago. She was great.
-她挺好的 -她目前的症状还很轻微
- She was fine. - Her symptoms are really subtle right now,
不过我注意到了
but I noticed them.
意思是我没注意到
And I didn't?
我不是那意思 小凯
I didn't say that, Kev.
兰德尔 会是阿尔兹海默症吗
Randall, are we talking about Alzheimer's here?
有可能
Possibly.
这...
Uh, well...
好 那我们...
Okay. So, uh, you know, we...
我会找个专家帮她看下
I'll get her in to a specialist.
我可以帮她联♥系♥到最好的医生...
You know, I can find her the best doctors...
我已经找了 小凯
I already did that, Kev.
我到洛杉矶就是办这件事的
That's why I was in L.A.
兰德尔 你跑到我住的洛杉矶
Randall, you came to L.A., the city that I live in,
带着我们的母亲去看了医生
and you took our mother to a specialist,
却一个字都没告诉我
and you did it behind my back?
是妈不让我告诉你们的
Mom asked me not to tell you guys.
她看你们压力大 不想你们为她担心
She didn't want to add any more stress to your plates.
那你怎么会知道呢
Well, then, how-- then how do you know?
如果不该告诉我们 你是怎么知道的
If we're not supposed to know, how do you know, then?
她前几天才刚告诉我的
She just told me, like, a few days ago.
我想她过两天也会跟你说的
I'm sure she was gonna tell you soon, too.
所以妈觉得这事我承受不住是吗
So, Mom didn't think I could handle it, right?
"小凯会承受不住的" 她这想法你们也赞同吗
"Kevin can't handle it," So you guys just agreed with her?
我们只是尊重她的意见
We were just trying to honor her wishes.
-尊重她的意见吗 兰德尔 -没别的意思
- You honoring her wishes, Randall? - That's all.
好极了
That's great.
-好了 兄弟 -让我一个人静静
- Come on, man. - Just give me a minute!
味道怎样 马克厨艺还不错吧
So? Marc is a pretty good cook, right?
是啊 做早餐是他的强项
Yeah. Breakfast is his specialty.
他做的西式煎蛋卷
He, um, he makes this Western omelet
-特别好吃 -还会做西式煎蛋卷啊
- that's-that's so good. -Mmm. The Western omelet.
-有着... -为什么家里这么冷
- It has... - Why is it freezing in here?
是啊 我知道了
Oh, yeah, I know.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表