剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我不会去的
I'm not going swimming.
凯特 动起来
Kate, come on.
胖妹加大妈组合 也挡不住我们光彩照人啊
You're fat, I'm ancient. We're gorgeous.
去游泳吧 换上泳装 快点
Let's go swimming. Put on your suit, come on.
我也回去换衣服 赶紧的
I'm gonna get on mine. Come on.
出发吧
Let's go.
你以前可喜欢游泳了 拽都拽不走
You know I used to have to drag you out of the pool.
你会举起你泡皱了的小手
You would hold up your... your wrinkly little hand
然后说"妈妈 快看 这好像葡萄干啊"
and say, "Mom, look. They're like raisins." -
你还记得吗
Remember that?
记得
Yeah.
说来有点讽刺啊
It's ironic.
唯一让我能感觉轻一点的地方
The only place I feel weightless is the place
我竟然一辈子都在逃避
I've avoided my entire life.
宝贝 你已经来了
You're here, Bug.
就放下包袱吧
Let the weight go.
把肩上所有的重担 都卸下给我
Take everything off your shoulders and give it to me;
我可以承受
I can take it.
我就是为这个来的
That's what I'm here for.
你知道我为什么叫你小虫宝吗
You know why I call you Bug?
知道 因为我是个痴迷于虫子的怪小孩
Yeah, 'cause I was a weird kid who was obsessed with bugs.
痴迷都说轻了
Obsessed is an understatement.
你当时爱惨了一切能飞的东西
You loved everything that could fly.
什么都喜欢 天哪
Everything. Oh, gosh.
蝴蝶 瓢虫
Butterflies and ladybugs
还有大黄蜂
and bumblebees.
但你最喜欢的是萤火虫
But your favorite were lightning bugs.
你当时把它叫做灯泡虫子
Or, as you called them, "Light bulb bugs."
我现在还记得一清二楚
Oh, I can see it as clear as day.
你在我们前院站着
You in our front yard,
眼睛睁得大大的
your eyes as big as saucers,
看着萤火虫忽明忽暗
watching the lightning bugs as they flickered on and off.
你特别温柔
You were so gentle.
总是用手轻轻地捧着一只
You used to gently cup one in your hands,
看着它亮起来
and you'd watch it as it lit up.
然后你会用最甜美的声音低语...
And then you would whisper in the sweetest little voice...
去找回家的路吧
Go find your way home.
去找回家的路吧
"Go find your way home."
你会张开你的小手让它飞走
You'd open up your little hand and let it fly away.
我感性的小虫宝
My sensitive little Bug.
总是同情着每一个人和每一件事
Always, always empathizing with everyone and everything.
虽然你很感性
But just because you're sensitive
但这并不代表你不强大
doesn't mean you're not strong.
我不...我现在不觉得自己有多强大
I don't... I don't feel strong right now.
我认识你39年了
I have known you for all of your 39 years,
你比任何人认为的都要强大
and you are much stronger than anyone gives you credit for,
包括你自己
including yourself.
是的 你遇到了一点麻烦
Yeah, you've been dealt a bit of a curveball.
托比没有像你想的那么快恢复过来
Toby's not bouncing back as quickly as you would like.
但你不必害怕告诉他
But you need to not be afraid to tell him
他需要加快步伐
that he needs to step it up.
但如果他永远不呢
But what if he doesn't, ever?
那么 你完全有能力
Well, then, you are perfectly capable
一个人把杰克养大
of raising Jack beautifully all on your own.
不过...我相信托比
But I... I believe in Toby.
他会找到回家的路的
He'll find his way home.
好了...
Okay...
现在我需要跟你坦白一件事
Now I need to get something off my shoulders.
没发生什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 挺好的 让我们先擦干身子吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's-let's dry off first.
好的
Okay.
小女孩知道她必须勇敢
The little girl knew she had to be brave.
所以 她最后鼓足勇气
So, finally, she gathered all her courage
-迈出了一大步... -爸爸
- and took one big step... - Dad!
这是我的故事
This is my story.
好吧 你说得对 这是你的故事
Okay, yeah, you're right. You're right, it is your story.
那你继续讲
So you-you go ahead.
然后...
And then the...
然后王子消失了
And then the prince disappears.
这个反转真不错
That is a great twist.
预备 起
Here we go.
*你可以看到*
*And you can see*
*她脚下的雏菊*
*The daisies in her footsteps*
*蒲公英 蒲公英*
*Dandelions, dandelions*
*蝴蝶*
*Butterflies*
*我想成为凯特*
*I wanna be Kate*
*凯特*
*Kate*
*嘭 嘭 凯特*
*Bom, bom, Kate*
*嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭 凯特*
*Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom, Kate*
*喔 凯特 凯特*
*Unh, Kate, Kate*
*她每天都穿同样的衣服*
*Every day she wears the same thing*
*她每天都抽大♥麻♥*
*Every day she smokes pot*
-*她是我想要的一切...* -说句实话
- *She's everything I want...* - You know,
你辞职我还挺难过的
I'm kind of bummed you quit.
我知道特里很差劲
I mean, I know Terry's lame and all,
但我会很想念你的
but I'm gonna miss you there.
好吧 也许你也应该辞职
Well, maybe you should quit, too.
老实说 我现在需要那份工资
Yeah, well... well, honestly, I need the money right now.
而且 这是一份相当体面的工作
And, I mean, it's... it's a pretty decent job.
在比较蠢的工作里算不错的了
As far as, like, dumb jobs go.
也许吧
Uh-huh. I mean, I guess.
但是我想要创作音乐
But, uh, I'm gonna make music
而不只是跟别人讲解
instead of just talking about it.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
所以明确一下 你不打算辞职
So just to be clear, you're not gonna quit.
当然你不会
Of course not.
不会
No.
你可真支持我啊 凯特
That's great support, Kate.
马克 你能开慢点吗
Marc, can you slow down?
特里都那样对我了 你还不辞职
Really, like, after the way Terry treated me?
而且这工作还是我给你的 你记得吗
And I got you that job! Do you remember that?
-我记得 但你能开慢点吗 -不 不 不
- No, I know, but can you slow down? - No, no, no.
你想一辈子都干这破活
You wanna waste your life working at the stupid job,
-我无所谓... -马克 求你了 慢点开
- that's fine... - Marc, please, please slow down.
你开太快了 求你了
You're going too fast. Please!
马克 快停车
Marc, stop the car now!
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 我们呼吸一下新鲜空气
Babe... Let's just get some air.
好吗
Okay?
来吧
Come on.
亲爱的 快来...
Babe, come on...
你那张肥脸我看都不想看一眼
You know, I can't even look at your fat face!
马克
Marc...
马克
Marc!
妈 我被你说得都要慌了 到底怎么了
Mom, you're starting to freak me out. What's going on?
好吧...
Okay, um...
我最近记忆力出了点问题
I've been having some memory issues lately.
常常忘拿手♥机♥ 忘了要说的话
Forgetting my phone, forgetting words.
都是琐事 小事
Small things. Little things.
可是感恩节的时候
But Randall noticed
兰德尔发现我不对劲
that something was off with me around Thanksgiving,
我就去做了些检查
and I went to have some tests done.
-天哪 妈... -没事 等我说完
- Oh, my God, Mom... - No, no, hold on.
还没有定论
Nothing is certain,
但医生开的诊断是
but they did diagnose me with something called
轻度认知障碍
mild cognitive impairment.
最终可能引发痴呆 或者说 阿尔兹海默症
Which could eventually lead to dementia or Alzheimer's.
我怎么会什么都没发现
How did I not notice anything?
因为我什么都不想让你发现
Because I didn't want you to notice anything.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表