剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
believing that there is a better year coming.
而明年总会好的
And it always is.
谢谢
Thank you.
-把酒给我吧 -好的
- Now give me that wine. - Okay.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
-没事 -我以为我们会...
- Yeah. - I thought we'd be...
像一家人一样一起吃晚饭
having dinner together afterwards as a family.
我真蠢
I'm so stupid.
你不能只是希望婚姻能够一切顺利
You can't just wish a marriage into working out.
事实是
The truth is,
我觉得也挽回不了什么了
I don't think there's much to save.
别说爱了
Forget love.
我认为他根本不喜欢我了
I don't even think he likes me.
跟我来
Come with me.
-妈妈 我不想谈... -过来
- Mom, I don't want to talk about... - Come on.
我需要你下楼
I need you downstairs.
-能等一下... -不能
- Can it wait for just a s...? - Nope.
你俩都不喜欢你们身上的一个共同点
You two don't like this thing you have in common.
我理解你们
And I get that.
确实很可怕
It's scary.
但这也造就了
But it also made three
世界上我最喜欢的三个人
of my most favorite people in the world who they are.
威廉也会为事情焦虑
William would also get anxious about things.
他... 很敏感 有艺术细胞 也关心他人
He was... sensitive and artistic and caring.
但是关心和担心之间有一条微妙的界线
But there's a fine line between caring and worrying,
有时这条界线会变得模糊
and sometimes that line gets blurry.
从我见到你父亲的那一刻起
From the moment I met your father,
他就一心想让身边的所有人
he was obsessed with making everything okay
都过得舒服
for everybody else.
这虽然需要一些时间来适应
And that took some getting used to,
但我很爱他这一点
but I loved him for it.
因为这意味着他很在乎
'Cause it meant he cared deeply.
现在 你从你父亲那继承了一些东西
Now, there's some things you get from your dad
你需要摸索着去适应
that you're gonna have to navigate around,
但同时也有一些馈赠
but there are some gifts, too.
你做任何事都倾尽全力
You give everything your all.
你是个了不起的姐姐
You're an amazing sister
女儿 朋友和学生
and daughter and friend and student.
听我说 无论现在是什么问题
Now, look, we're gonna get whatever this is
我们会掌控的 好吗 相信我
under control, okay? Believe that.
但我不允许你
But I will not have you talking ill
对我在世界上最喜欢的三个人言辞不敬
about three of my most favorite people in the world.
不行 绝对不行
No way, no how.
你听明白了吗
Are you hearing me?
如果事情变得难以承受...
And if it ever gets to be too much...
就等一下...
Just take a minute...
...让你的情绪气泡平息
...and wait for the bubbles to settle.
威廉教的
William.
上周艾希莉想知道
Last week Ashley wanted to know
我是否觉得德尚很性感
if I thought DeShaun was hot.
我当时就应该出柜的
I should have just come out then,
就像我计划的那样
like I'd planned to,
但是...
but...
相反 我却说是的
instead, I said yes.
现在惹出来一堆麻烦
And now it's gonna be a whole thing.
确实很难办
That's a lot.
但我们能够解决的
But we can figure it out.
谢谢
Thanks.
当初 我和你们父亲搬进新家的那晚
So, the night your father and I moved into our house,
我也做了一顿丰盛的晚餐
I made a fancy dinner, too.
当然 最后我把千层面烤糊了
And, of course, I ended up burning the lasagna.
所以我们不得不打开窗户
So we had to open the window
把厨房♥里的烟都排出去
to let all the smoke out of the kitchen.
就在我们坐下来吃饭的时候
And just as we were sitting down to eat,
一只鸟从窗户飞了进来
a bird flies in through the window.
现在 这个故事的重要细节是
Now, the important detail of this story is that
-你♥爸♥爸害怕鸟 -特别害怕
- your dad was terrified of birds, - Terrified.
-超级害怕 -是的 绝对的
- Terrified. - Yeah, he was.
所以...
So...
他跑出房♥间...
he runs out of the room...
-杰克 -然后又跑回来
- Hey, Jack? - and he runs back in
拿着一个网球拍
with a tennis racket
还有一个枕头套 然后他说...
and a pillow case, and he goes...
别担心 我会抓住它的
Don't worry, I'll catch it.
他一定把鸟吓坏了
He must have freaked the bird out,
因为鸟儿开始...
because then the bird starts...
朝他扑过去 在房♥间里追他
diving at him and chasing him around the room.
你父亲发出了我听过的
And your father made the most ridiculous squealing sound
最好笑的尖叫声
I've ever heard.
然后他想躲开那只鸟
So he's trying to get away from the bird
想用网球拍去保护我...
and protect me, I guess, with the tennis racket...
等等 它去哪儿了 它去哪儿了
Wait, where did it go? Where did it go?
就在那里 快看 看
Right there. Look, look, look.
杰克
Jack...
不知怎的 我们把千层面弄翻了
And somehow we knock over the lasagna.
小贝
Bec?
然后我们就开始哈哈大笑
And we just started laughing.
从那一刻起 那晚变得十分完美
And that's when it became the perfect night.
因为我们就这么顺其自然了
When we just let it be what it was.
我们不能只怀着悲伤的心情想念他
We need to be able to think about him and not only be sad.
我们要能够坦然地聊起辣酱的事
We need to be able to talk about the hot sauce.
对吧
Right?
他和那顿晚餐有着异曲同工的完美
He was perfect the way that dinner was perfect.
他让我们...特别幸福
He made us... so happy.
我对你们的期望也不过如此
And that's all I want for you guys,
我只希望你们幸福
is just for you to be happy.
那我们来举个杯吧
Then, let's have a toast.
-来吧 -为幸福干杯
- Please. - To happiness.
-为幸福干杯 -为幸福干杯
- To happiness. - To happiness.
-也敬凯文和索菲 -对
- And to Kevin and Sophie. - Yes.
-恭喜 -恭喜
- Congratulations. - Congratulations.
敬凯文和索菲 干杯
To Kevin and Sophie, cheers to that.
干杯
Salud.
好啦 这顿饭难吃死了 我承认
All right, this meal was disgusting. I admit it.
-谁还饿着呢 -我
- Who's still hungry? - Me.
-我 -我
- Me. - Me.
-我也是 -我真的...
- Me, too. - I am tru...
不用找钱了
You can keep the change.
谢谢你
Thank you.
披萨来啦
Pizza...
-我来拿他的东西 -谢谢
- I'll get his, uh, stuff. - Thank you.
应该的
You got it.
给你了
Here you go.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
今晚的冰球比赛上
You know, your wife was, uh, she was being honored tonight
你太太的服役被致敬了
for her service at that hockey game.
她知道你会来的时候特别激动
Man, she was excited when she found out you were showing up.
如果你只是来傻站着 全程盯着手♥机♥
If you were gonna stand there and stare at your phone all day,
你还过来干什么呢
why'd you bother coming?
行吧
Okay.
跟你聊得很开心
That's good stuff, man.
我15岁那年遇到了她
I met her when I was 15.
我往生物教室走的时候
I smashed into her in the hallway
在走廊上撞到了她
as I was walking into biology class.
我当时就知道
And I knew,
我在她书掉到地上之前就感觉到了
I knew before her books even hit the floor,
我遇到了我最喜欢的人
I had just met my favorite person.
你刚刚说的那场典礼
That, uh, that ceremony that you're talking about
它所致敬的东西 毁了我全世界最喜欢的人
honored the thing that broke my favorite person in the world.
我只能盯着手♥机♥看 要不然
I was staring at my phone because otherwise
我就要在我儿子面前哭了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表