剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
It's nothing to be concerned about, just...
-黛佳喜欢上一个有孩子的男孩 -没错
- Deja likes a boy who has a baby. - It's that.
但我们今晚就要让他们分开了
But we're gonna put an end to it tonight,
所以别担心 好吗
so don't worry about it now, okay?
一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be just fine.
如果不打开整面墙
So there's no way to get rid of the carcass
就没办法取出尸体
without opening up the entire wall.
你们就只能让它腐烂
You just gotta let it decompose.
大约一两周后气味就会消失
The smell will fade away in about a week or two.
-一两周 -对不起
- A week or two? - Sorry.
它们其实是很棒的动物
They're actually wonderful animals.
也有点可爱
They're kinda cute, too.
这是一场彻头彻尾的灾难
This is an unmitigated disaster.
没事 我们会解决的
Mm, no. We-we will figure it out.
谁他妈的会想
Who the hell's gonna want to sign up
在老鼠墓地上报名舞蹈课
for dance classes in a rat cemetery?
-是负鼠 现在不是时候 -这个...
- It's a possum cemete--it's not the time. - Oh, this some...
我知道你在想什么 妈妈
And I know what you're probably thinking, Mom,
这是个愚蠢的白日梦
that this is some stupid pipe dream
我根本没有能力应付 所以...
that I'm so not equipped to handle, so...
你在说什么 这不是任何人的错
What are you talking about? This isn't anyone's fault.
-你只要重新安排 -我们不会重新安排的
- You just have to reschedule. - Mm-mm. We're not rescheduling.
兰德尔
Randall.
你不能让人来
You can't have people coming--
好吧 我们这么做好了
Okay, this is what we're going to do.
你要告诉大家你很抱歉
You're going to tell people you are very sorry.
你让他们下周六过来
You're going to ask them to come next Saturday.
然后加倍力度宣传
You will double down on promotions.
-真可惜 -别告诉我该怎样做 凯洛琳
- It's a shame. - Don't tell me what I can and can't do, Carol.
这对我妻子很重要 我会解决的
This is important to my wife and I'm gonna fix it.
所以我们不会重新安排 我说清楚了吗
So we're not rescheduling. Am I clear?
我很抱歉用这种语气跟你说话
And I apologize for speaking to you in that tone.
但我说的话...算数
But the content... holds.
我不喜欢你在政♥治♥学中得B- 贝丝妮
I am not loving this B-minus in poli-sci, Bethany.
和他妈妈一起吃午饭是不是很尴尬
Was that awkward, having lunch with his mom?
不
No.
她人很好
She was lovely.
你跟他发生过什么
What's the story with him?
我们约过一次会
We went on a date.
但可能不会在一起
But it's probably not gonna work out.
也许是最好的结果
It's probably for the best.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
他很好
He's nice.
是很好
Very nice.
但他很痛苦 他全家都是
And grieving; his whole family is.
面对这样的噩耗只有两种方法
There are only two ways to deal with a loss like that.
你抬起头向前走
You hold your head up high and move forward,
就像我们一样 或者你颓废不前
like we have, or you fold inwards.
兰德尔和他的家人仍然很痛苦
Randall and his family are still very broken.
你现在不需要痛苦 贝丝妮
You don't need broken right now, Bethany.
你需要力量
You need strength.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你值得一个对你目不转睛的人
You deserve someone who sees you.
他还在外面
He's still out.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想让他能做一切
I just want him to be able to do everything
别的孩子能做的事
that all the other kids do.
他可以的
He can.
他会的 他只是...
He will. He just--
他一次只能听到一个声音
he has to take it one sound at a time.
就是这样
That's all.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
婴儿小小步
Baby steps.
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
我想谢谢大家
I just wanted to thank you
感谢你们在我们处理小意外时的耐心
for your patience in dealing with our little switcheroo.
-耶 -谢谢大家
- Yay! - Thank you.
我要给你们做一个简短的演示
I'm gonna do a short demo for you all.
然后我会邀请你们上来
And then I'm gonna invite you up
我来教你们 好吗
and I'm gonna teach you, right?
好了 开始吧 宝贝
All right. Hit it, baby.
你能顺利完成这个仪式真是太棒了
Oh, it's very nice putting this together.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉...
And I'm sorry...
我和你说话的语气
for the way I spoke to you.
你好像一直对我有意见
You've always seemed to have a problem with me.
从遇见我那天起 你就不喜欢我
You haven't liked me since the day you met me.
兰德尔 我一直都喜欢你
Randall, I have always liked you.
的确 我当初不支持你和贝丝妮交往
True, I didn't want you to go out with Bethany
因为我当时觉得你跟她不合适
because I didn't think you were right for her.
可我错了
And I was wrong.
我刚见到你时...
When I met you...
没料到你会成为一个可靠的伴侣
...I didn't see the strong partner,
父亲 和男子汉
father and man you would become.
尼奇叔叔 我很抱歉
You know, Uncle Nicky, I am so sorry
非要给你买♥♥新车
for pushing that trailer on you.
我以为这样做挺好的 不过...
I mean, I thought it was pretty cool, but...
萝卜青菜各有所爱
different strokes.
你的拖车有种独特的...
Your trailer has a certain...
...乡村风味
...rustic charm to it.
本来是给别人买♥♥的
It was originally for someone else.
那辆拖车
The trailer.
是给萨莉买♥♥的
Sally.
我们是在我入伍前在一起的
We, uh, started dating before I got drafted.
我胆子太小 不敢约她
I was too chicken to ask her out,
所以杰克帮了我
so Jack did it for me.
战争期间我们还通过信
We wrote letters during the war.
本来打算等我回来后一起驾车周游全国
We were gonna drive across country when I got back,
但过了一阵子
but after a while,
我没再写信了
I-I just stopped writing.
我...
And I, uh...
我返回后 待在沃尔特里德 然后...
I got back, I was in Walter Reed, and, uh...
我失去了杰克
I lost Jack.
失去了整个家庭 我...
And I lost my family, and...
我很痛苦
I was pretty broken.
但我决定
But I decided
我要尽力一试
I was gonna go for it.
此生唯一一次孤注一掷
One shot at a life.
所以我买♥♥了辆...
And so I got the, uh...
68款博尔斯爱诺拖挂房♥车
'68 Boles Aero.
花光了我所有积蓄
Practically took up all my savings.
我把它挂在了我的车后面
And I... and I hitched it to my car,
开到了萨莉家门前
and I drove to Sally's house.
我没告诉她我会去找她
I didn't tell her I was coming.
就把车开去了
I just drove.
但她不在家
But she wasn't home.
然后呢
Then what happened?
就结束了
That was it.
我意识到
I realized...
我们之间不是命中注定
it wasn't meant to be.
我就驾车离开了
I drove off.
你没等一等吗
You didn't wait?
也许...
I mean, maybe...
也许她20分钟内就会回来
maybe she comes back in 20 minutes,
然后你就过上了截然不同的生活
and-and, you know, you'd have a whole nother life, man.
我就是感知到了
I just knew.
你懂吗 那是...
You know? It...
为数不多的顿悟时刻
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表