剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
点赞数一路飙升
The likes just keep rolling in.
-托比 我得告诉你一件事 -好
- Toby, I have to tell you something. - Okay.
听我说 我真的真的很抱歉
Um, and listen, I am, I am so, so sorry.
完全是个意外
It was a total accident.
但是...
But, um...
杰克第一次吃牛油果实际上是在格雷戈里家
Jack's first avocado was actually at Gregory's house
当时你不在家
when you weren't home.
什么
What?
没错 他...那天早上不吃东西
Yeah, he just, he wasn't taking food that morning,
等...等格雷戈里去喂他的时候
and-and when he went-- when Gregory went to feed him,
我就 我没阻止他 然后...
I just, I didn't stop him and then...
这简直是...
Wow. This is...
所以过去24个小时你一直在骗我
So-so, you've just been lying to me for the last 24 hours?
小托
Tobe.
你喂杰克仍然是一个非常美好的时刻
You feeding Jack was still a real beautiful moment.
是吗 凯特 因为现在回想一下
Was it, Kate? 'Cause thinking back on it now,
感觉有点丢人
it seems kind of humiliating.
托比 我整天一个人在家带杰克
Okay-- Toby, I'm home alone all day with Jack.
好吗 这种事随时可能发生
Okay? And things are gonna happen.
如果他迈出第一步的时候
So what if he takes his-his first steps
你在健身 那我该怎么办
when you're at CrossFit? What am I gonna do?
我要推倒他吗
Should I, should I just knock him down?
好吧 所以是我的错
Yeah, okay, no, so it's my fault
你喂他吃了牛油果还得撒谎骗我
that you fed him an avocado and then lied to me about it.
都是因为我在健身房♥ 好吧 懂了
Because I was at the gym. Okay, got it.
我没说是你的错
I did not say it was your fault.
我是说 你知道吗
I meant that... You know what?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
其实我只是 太累了
a-and I'm just, I'm tired.
是啊
Yeah.
其实没关系 没关系的
You know what? It's okay. It's okay.
我们都累了
We're all tire-- we're all tired.
所以我才会对这个
It's probably why I am overreacting to
"牛油果门"事件反应过激
AvocadoGate here.
还会有很多第一次 对吗
There will be plenty of firsts, right?
对
Right.
比如 他的第一个感恩节
Like his first Thanksgiving.
对 这是你第一次过节 小家伙
Yeah. This is your first one, buddy.
体验超级棒的 真的
It's gonna be awesome. Yeah.
我们的生活
第四季第九集
真不敢相信就因为老爸喜欢达拉斯牛仔队
You know, I can't believe you bet against Dallas just because
你就赌他们输
Dad loves the Cowboys.
而且还跟强尼赌
And with Jonny?
牛仔队达阵
Touchdown Cowboys.
一分加踢会将比分追平
The extra point will tie it up.
你到底赌了多少钱
Hey, how much did you bet, anyhow?
200块
200 bucks.
-200吗 天啊 -我又没法把钱带走
- 200? Jesus... - It's not like I can bring it with me.
别说了 你不会去越南的
You know what, stop. You're not going to Vietnam.
下周不会叫到你的号♥码
You are not gonna get your number called next week.
加踢得分
And the kick is good.
牛仔队24比24惊险追平
The Cowboys are going to escape with a 24-24 tie.
你笑什么 比赛...
Oh, co-- What are you grinning about? I-It...
牛仔队
打平了
ended in a tie.
旧金山队
对吗 你走运了 是平手
All right? You got lucky. It's a push.
不 不是
No, it's not.
你赌的是什么 比分吗
What do you got, points?
强尼跟你赌比分吗
Jonny gave you points?
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢 强尼
Thanks, Jonny.
-一共多少钱 -很多
- How much money is that? - It's a lot.
很高兴终于见到了你 尼奇
It's really nice to finally meet you, Nicky.
这房♥子太棒了 你管这叫精简吗
Hey, this place is amazing. You call this downsizing?
别逼我较真 大伯子
Don't test me, brother-in-law.
还有 你的脸怎么了
And, uh, what fell on your face?
不小心撞了墙 没事
Uh, walked into a wall. All good.
应该在阁楼里
Uh, it would be in the attic.
对 写着"感恩节"或"节日"的纸箱
Yeah, the cardboard box labeled "Thanksgiving" or "Holidays."
非常感谢您帮我检查
Thank you so much for checking.
来吧 好兄弟
Come on. My brother.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
-被飞球砸了一下 -是吗
- Eh, fly ball to the face. - Yeah.
尼奇
Nicky.
你看着精神不错
You look amazing.
凯文对你施加凝视暴击了 对吗
Kevin Queer Eyed you, huh?
我不明白那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
-他知道 -凯文大伯
- He does. - Uncle Kevin!
她来了 感恩节快乐
Hey! There she is. Happy Thanksgiving.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eyes?
十分感谢 对 我一会就过去
Thank you so much, yes. I'll see you soon.
好消息
Great news.
我们家老房♥子的新主人在阁楼
The new owners of our old house found the box
找到了装着节日道具的箱子
of holiday stuff in the attic.
兰德尔...
Randall...
-太棒了 -你不会真要一路开回去
- Yes. - You are really not gonna drive
就为拿一个装着
all that way just to get a box
感恩节传统老道具的箱子吧
of our old Thanksgiving tradition stuff?
我去拿外套
I'll go get my coat.
这才是我女儿
That's my girl!
好吧 你们快点
All right, well, hurry your ass up,
因为肖娜两点钟就到了
because Shauna's gonna be here at 2:00 and
如果她状态不佳 我可不想一个人应对
I don't want to be here alone if she shows up in a bad way.
-了解 -介意我也一块去吗
- Understood. - Uh, think I could ride along?
你...他们要去新泽西
You-- They're going to Jersey.
我不介意 正好给我时间了解一下罗素
I don't mind. Gives me time to get to know Russell.
-是兰德尔 -看吧
- It's Randall. - See?
没事的 小凯
It's fine, Kev.
安妮 你来开车 走吧
Annie, you're driving. Come on.
我妈去哪了
Where's my mom?
威廉
William?
我已经来了10分钟了
You know, I've been here for, like, ten minutes.
你都不下楼打个招呼吗
You didn't come down and say hi?
你好 小凯大伯
Hey, Uncle Kev.
我侄女的迷人微笑不太对劲啊
That is not my niece's beautiful smile.
出什么事了 告诉我
What's wrong? Tell me.
证明给我看 听懂了吗
Testify! Get it?
"证明"谐音"苔丝"
Tess-tify.
我真的不想说这件事
I don't really want to talk about it.
别这样
Oh, come on.
再说了 我也需要转移注意力
Besides, I need something to get my mind off of
我不想太担心我的叔叔
worrying about my uncle so much.
好吧
Fine.
现在学校里流行一个很蠢的表情包
There's this stupid meme going around school
大家都发在照片墙上
that everybody's posting on Instagram.
"把你最心动的明星照片发出来" 这样啊
"Post a pic of your number one celebrity crush." Oh.
那又怎么了
So what's going on?
我还没在学校出柜
I haven't come out at school yet.
我可以什么都不发 坐等落伍
So I could post nothing and be left out.
或者我可以把事实说出来
Or I can post the truth.
我喜欢赞达亚
I have a crush on Zendaya.
是吗
Yeah?
换我也选她
That's my choice, too.
但你这么说的话 也不是什么
But your life won't completely explode
爆♥炸♥性的新闻
if you say it.
我们出去走走 出去吃点东西
Hey, let's get out of here. Let's get a bite.
-这里好多吃的 -嗯 但需要新鲜空气
- There's so much food here. - Yeah, but I need air.
你知道吧 我需要新鲜空气
You know? I need air.
-我们去散散心 来吧 -好的
- Let's go get some air. Come on. - Okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表