剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
差点忘了这个
I almost forgot this.
给你了
There you go.
再见 克莱尔
Goodbye, Claire.
不能放在这
I'm not doing that.
也太诡异了
That's super weird.
留言给凯特吧
Leave a message for Kate.
凯特 我马上要坐去洛杉矶的飞机
Hey, Kate, uh, I'm about ready to hop on a flight back to L.A.
这几天过得很不容易
It's been a tough couple of days.
我在想 等我落地了
I was thinking, when I land,
我能去你家看看杰克吗
you mind if I just come over and see Jack?
算了 我直接去你家吧 好吗
You know what? I... I'm just coming over, okay?
这下倒好了
Oh, great.
我最不想应付的贵客来了
This is exactly what I need right now.
我只是来看看杰克
I'm just here to see Jack.
他不在家
Well, he's not here.
凯特带杰克去休养所了 托比在上班
Kate and Jack went to a retreat, Toby's at work.
我留在这帮忙遛奥迪奥
I'm just here to walk Audio.
好吧
Okay.
你想喝茶吗 我给你泡一点
I was gonna make tea if you want some.
好 听着不错
Sure. Yeah, no, that, that sounds great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我好极了
Oh, yeah. I am fabulous.
我连续第五次被人甩了
The fifth guy in a row just broke up with me
因为那个人觉得我们在一起没有未来
because he just can't see us having a future together,
所以我一整天都在帮闺蜜的狗铲便便
and I spent the day picking up my best friend's dog's poop.
这就是我三十三岁的生活
So, that's my life at 33.
我还没被人甩过呢
I have never been broken up with before.
你现在跟我说这个干什么
Why would you even say that to me right now?
不是 我...
No, I s-- That's...
这话听起来是挺没心没肺的
Yes, that-that sounded completely insensitive.
我那句话的意思是
What I was getting at, you know, was, um,
我没被甩过 是因为我总是率先
I don't get dumped because I'm always the first one
落荒而逃
to cut and run.
每当一段感情变得复杂 或者
When things get, you know, complicated or, uh,
一旦关系开始深入
God forbid, too deep.
要建议吗
Recommendation?
来自一个受惯了特殊对待的明星
From a-a movie star bathed in privilege?
说来听听
Why not?
我觉得你不该把自己看成是
I don't think you should look at yourself as the person
总被抛弃的人
who always gets left.
应该把自己看成是
You should look at yourself as the person
愿意留下来努力的人
who's willing to stay and fight.
这是优点
It's a good thing.
真希望我也有这种勇气
I wish I had more of that in me.
对不起 你的挂件没了 孩子
Sorry, but your mobile is gone, bud.
我想要我的小羊
I miss my sheep.
我知道 但是小羊不在了 小凯
Yeah, I know, but the sheep are gone, Kev.
有时候 我们会失去一些东西
Look, sometimes we lose things.
我们深爱的东西
Things that we love.
于是我们感到难过
And it makes us feel sad.
非常难过
Really sad.
我知道你现在觉得
And I know right now it feels like
这是世上最糟糕的事
the worst thing in the world.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
你会找到其他去爱的东西
you're gonna find something else to love.
威尔决定过简单的生活 继续当清洁工
比如...
Like, I'll bet...
我觉得这位虎先生...
I'll bet Mr. Tiger here...
这位虎先生
Mr. Tiger,
他一定很希望今晚能睡在你身边
he would love to sleep next to you tonight.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound?
兰德尔来电
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
小凯
Hey, Kev, uh...
哥们 我说谎了
I lied, man.
我需要陪聊
I need a catch.
其实 你现在听我说话
Actually, you're kind of doing me a favor,
反而是帮我忙了
listening to me right now.
我现在也遇到了 一些状况
You know, I'm kind of in the middle of a whole thing.
这周发生了太多事
It's been a hell of a week.
你知道我有个什么想法吗
Actually, you know what? I was thinking about, uh,
就是出去旅行一趟
you know, maybe taking a trip.
你懂吗 去个地方 出趟城
You know? Going somewhere, getting out of town,
理理思绪
clear my head?
懂
Yeah.
我自己也有这个想法
I was thinking the same thing myself.
虽然这想法有点疯狂
Um, this is kind of crazy
因为我真的刚从那里回来 不过
because I was basically just there, but, uh,
你想去一趟木屋吗
you want to go to the cabin?
好 我觉得接触大自然对我有好处
Yeah. I think some nature would do me good.
对了 我们叫上凯特吧
Hey, let's, uh, let's invite Kate, yeah?
好
Yeah.
寿星去哪儿啦
Hey. Where's the birthday girl?
妈
Hey, Mom.
抱歉 我去苏菲家待了一会
Sorry I, uh, spent the night at Sophie's...
聚餐取消了
Dinner's canceled.
-怎么了 -我很担心凯特
- What's wrong? - I'm worried about Kate.
我们大吵了一架 然后她就跟马克走了
We got in a big fight and then she rode off with Marc
说是去木屋 可后来她哭着打给我
to the cabin and then she just called me, crying.
我觉得她遇到事情了 小凯
I think she's in trouble, Kev.
我们得去接她
We have to go get her.
好 你去收拾东西
Uh, okay. Go-go get your stuff together,
我这就给兰德尔打电♥话♥
and I'm calling Randall right now.
-好 -就这样
- Okay. - Yeah.
凯特出了点事情 我上车了再给你解释
Something's wrong with Kate. Um, I'll explain in the car.
二十分钟内准备好 我们现在去接你
Just be ready in 20. We're coming to pick you up.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - O-Okay.
我马上下楼
I-I'll be downstairs.
小凯 怎么了
Hey, Kev. Um, uh, what's up?
其实我现在不适合打电♥话♥...
You know, now's not really a good time. Um...
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's the matter?
因为我离婚姻完全破裂
Uh, well, I'm about two seconds away
大概只有一步之遥
from my marriage completely imploding.
凯特 我很遗憾
Oh, Kate, I'm so sorry.
是这样 兰德尔在另一条线上
Listen, I got Randall on the other line.
他最近也过得很不顺
Life's kind of sucking for him, too, right now.
我可以把他接过来吗
You mind if I patch him through?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
兰德尔 我把凯特接进来了
Hey, Randall, I got Kate.
她好像心情也不太好
She's kind of in a bad way, too, actually.
三个惨家伙
Sad three.
三个惨家伙
Sad three.
爸
Dad.
出问题了
We have a problem.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表