剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
昨天晚上火灭掉了我们没继续烧
We, um, we didn't keep the fire going last night
主要是我忘了这里会这么冷
'cause I forgot how cold it gets up here.
是我犯傻了
It was stupid of me.
不过现在好冷 我昨晚应该继续烧火的
But it's freezing now, so I sh-should've done that.
这窗户破了
The window's broken.
什么
What?
你们知道窗户破了吗
Did you guys know about this?
不知道 我没看到 不过...
No, I-I didn't see it. But th...
怪不得会这么冷
I guess that explains why it's freezing in here.
要是你们没发现窗户破了
If you guys didn't notice the window,
为什么地上都没有碎玻璃呢
why is there no broken glass on the floor?
好了 淡定点 大侦探
Okay, calm down, Encyclopedia Brown.
《百科全书小布朗》 儿童侦探推理小说
怎么了
What?
你为什么戴着手套
Why do you have gloves on?
因为家里太冷了啊
Because it's cold in here.
把手套摘了
Take them off.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凯特 把手套摘了
Kate, take them off.
天哪 好吧 只是...
God, okay, fine. Just...
不是很严重 就是...
It's not a big-- It's just...
天哪 凯特
Oh, God. Kate.
别 妈妈 真没事...
No, Mom, it's really not a...
-怎么回事 -我都不想让你们注意到
- What happened? - I didn't even want you guys to notice
因为...这真是个超级尴尬的故事
because it's... it's actually a super embarrassing story.
好吧 我和马克...
Okay, Marc and I...
我们昨晚不小心把自己锁在外面了
We locked ourselves out last night.
我们冻僵了 为了进屋 我就打碎了玻璃
We were freezing and we had to get in, so I broke the glass
手被玻璃割破了 修理窗户的钱我会付的
and it cut my hand and I'll pay for the repair of the window.
昨晚到底怎么回事 马克
What the hell happened last night, Marc?
-是这样... -我不是刚说了...
- Yeah... - What? I told you...
你先别说
Okay. Uh-- Wait.
是这样
Okay.
我们昨晚吵了一架
We had a stupid fight.
凯特出去拿柴火
Kate then went out to get some firewood
我把她在门外关了一会儿 因为我很生气
and I locked her out for a minute because I was pissed.
我正想开门
And I was about to unlock it,
让她进来
and I was about to let her back in,
但我还没来得及 她就着急了
but before I could, she freaked out
于是打碎了窗户 然后割破了手
and she smashed the window and then she cut her hand.
外面那么冷
It was freezing outside.
你在外面待了多久
How long were you out there?
马克
Marc?
马克
Marc!
马克
Marc!
我们出去
Let's go outside.
-不行 -为什么
- No, no, no, no. - Why?
我要把你打得屁滚尿流 马克
I'm about to beat the crap out of you, Marc.
-你说为什么 -不 凯文 凯文
- That's why. - No. Kevin, Kevin.
-不是在逗你玩 -好了 你们两个
- This isn't funny. Yeah. - No-- Both of you.
-走吧 我们出去 -冷静点 冷静
- Let's go! Let's go outside! - Hey, relax! Relax!
行不行
Okay?
-你 滚出我的房♥子 -妈妈...
- You, get the hell out of my house. - Mom...
滚出我的房♥子
Get the hell out of my house.
今天是你见我女儿的最后一天 马克
Today is the last day you're ever gonna see my daughter, Marc.
你有两分钟时间 拿上你的东西 离开这里
You have two minutes. Get your stuff and get out of here.
过来 亲爱的 过来 宝贝
Come here, my love. Come here, Bug.
亲爱的 我亲爱的宝贝
Sweetheart. My sweet Bug.
他说他爱我
He said he loved me.
我知道 他肯定爱过你
Oh, I know. I bet he did.
妈妈知道
I bet he did.
好了 我没有发现气管有任何损伤
Okay, I haven't found any damage to the airway
各项体征都很好
and he seems to be fully responsive.
孩子非常健康
I think we got a healthy baby here.
你确定吗 因为他之前呛得很严重
Are you sure? Because he was really choking,
呛了很久
for, like, a long time.
大概有二三十秒 才吐出来
20, 30 seconds before he spit it out.
我...我很使劲地捶了他的背
I... I pounded on his back pretty hard.
他很好 托比
He's fine, Toby.
我保证
I promise.
你做的完全正确
You did the exact right thing.
那我们下周再见了
I'll see you next week for your favorite...
再给你打疫苗
mm, more vaccines.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
杰克 你有这么好的爸爸真幸运
You're lucky to have such a great dad, Jack.
你说凯文没事吧
You think Kevin's okay?
没事 我想他可能只是需要透透气
Yeah. I think he probably just needed some air.
说到凯文 这好像是他的乳♥头♥
Speaking of Kev, I think this is his nipple.
好吧 等一下 等等
All right. Oh, wait a minute. hold on.
对 这样妈妈的手臂就拼好了
Yes. This completes Mom's arm.
说实话 她很努力地对我好
You know, she tried so hard with me.
而我却总是让她那么辛苦
And I just could never give her a break.
现在我们...我们终于和好了...
And now that we're-we're finally good...
…她却生病了
...this is happening.
作为唯一一个知道妈妈情况的人
It must have been really hard to be the only person who knew
一定很不容易吧
what was going on with Mom.
但你要知道你不必一个人承担 好吗
But you know that you don't have to take this on alone, right?
我知道我并不总是那么坚强
I know that I haven't always been strong,
但我现在很坚强
but I am strong now.
凯文也很坚强
Kevin is strong.
我们要一起去承担
And we're gonna do this together.
好的
Okay.
真的吗 还差一块
Okay, really? One piece?
爸爸的眼睛在哪里
Where is Dad's eye?
走
Come on.
-什么 -就是...我们去外面
- What? - Just-- We're going outside.
-来吧 -外面吗
- Come on. - Outside?
快点
Come on!
你们是来杀我的吗
You guys coming to kill me?
不是
No.
我们要把时空胶囊挖出来
We're gonna dig up the time capsule.
这一天累的
What a day, huh?
杰克 我要给你介绍一些...
Hey, Jack, I'm gonna introduce you to something...
对我来说很重要的东西 好吗
very important to me, okay?
这个...
This...
是《星球大战》
is Star Wars.
的确 《星球大战》
Now, yes, Star Wars had
是一场视觉盛宴
some pretty epic visuals.
但它同样也是一场听觉盛宴
But it also has some pretty epic audio.
有一位叫本·贝尔特的先生
See, this guy Ben Burtt,
他设计了这部电影里的所有音效
he designed all the sounds for the movie,
他基本颠覆了传统音效设计的概念
and pretty much revolutionized sound design.
请注意
So, check it out--
这位是卢克·天行者
this is Luke Skywalker.
这是他的光剑
And this is his lightsaber.
当他开启光剑时 它就会发出...
When he turns it on, it goes...
这个是他十分信任的机器人
And this, this is his trusty droid,
R2-D2 他发出的声音是...
R2-D2, and he goes...
这是他的朋友 C-3PO 你好呀
His friend, C-3PO. Oh, hello.
这边这位是莉娅公主
This over here's Princess Leia.
她大概是女性出现以来最酷的女性了
Pretty much the coolest lady in the history of ladies.
除了你妈妈之外
Aside from your mom.
这位是汉·索洛 他讲了一句
This is Han Solo, he has the coolest line
电影史上最酷的台词
in the history of movies.
莉亚公主说"我爱你"
Princess Leia says, "I love you."
然后他说"我知道"
And he says, "I know."
你喜欢这个
You like it.
你喜欢《星球大战》吗
You like Star Wars?
-加把劲 -加把劲
- Come on. - Come on.
我的脚大概二十分钟前就冻僵了
My feet started freezing, like, 20 minutes ago.
你们确定挖对地方了吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表