剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
如果你在逼我女儿
if you push my daughter
做一些让她不舒服的事情
on something that makes her uncomfortable,
我有权利知道是什么事
I have the right to know what's up.
黛佳想见她妈妈
Deja wants to see her mom.
她的生母
Her birth mom.
就是这件事
That's what's up.
-好了 -你这服务很棒
- Okay. - Now, this is service.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
我真的很高兴你来看我
I'm happy you came by. Really.
是吗 你看上去可不是这么想的
Are you? 'Cause you don't act like it.
我知道 自从中风后
Yeah, I know. Ever since the stroke,
我就很难用我的声音和表情
I have trouble making my voice and face
表达同情或者感激
express empathy and gratitude.
但这不代表我没有这些情绪
Doesn't mean I don't have any.
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
等等
Hey, come on.
怎么
Wha...?
说来可笑
It's a funny story.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
你喝酒了吗
Did you drink?
没有
No.
我犹豫过 但没喝
I thought about it, but no.
走吧
Come on.
我们回去
Let's go.
我得去换身衣服
I better go get changed.
怎么 你有约会吗
Why, you got a hot date?
今天周三了
It's Wednesday.
你果然忘了
You actually forgot.
没有 你的听证会
Oh. No, your hearing.
我当然记得
Of course. Yes.
我
I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry.
法官肯定会很满意这个情况
Well, I'm sure that'll be a big help with the judge,
毕竟我的品德见证人看起来像和拳王泰森
that my character witness looks like he went 12 rounds
打了12回合拳击
with Mike Tyson.
不过呢 无所谓
But you know what? Just forget it.
毕竟我才是那个用椅子砸窗户的蠢货
I mean, I'm the idiot who threw the chair through the window.
"我很抱歉"
"I'm sorry" is like a...
小时候就像有魔力一样
It's like a magic word when you're a kid.
不管做了什么都没关系
Doesn't matter what you did.
只要说一句很抱歉就没事了
Say you're sorry and it all goes away.
可是长大后 这句话
Then you grow up, and it just...
就失效了 对吧
doesn't work anymore, does it?
没错 失效了
No, it doesn't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
明白我什么意思了吗
See what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
化点妆就可以遮住淤青
Okay, a little makeup will cover this right up.
说实话 对于一名海军来说
I will say, for a Marine,
你这手法还挺温柔
you've got a pretty gentle touch.
打你脸的人肯定是个业余选手
Well, whoever busted up your face was an amateur.
你不会想知道专业人士能把你打成什么样的
You wouldn't want to see what a professional can do to you.
我小时候
Growing up, uh,
我爸爸
my dad,
他开塞斯纳150号♥飞机
he-he flew a Cessna 150.
他称之为啸鹰
He called it The Screaming Eagle.
是以美军一零一空降师命名的
Named it after the 101st Airborne Division.
他很骄傲能成为一零一的一员
He was so proud to be in the 101st.
我不知道你♥爸♥爸也服过役
I didn't know your dad served.
你从未提过
You never mentioned that.
不是所有人都像你
Well, not all of us have to talk
句句不离自己死去的爸爸
about our dead dads all the time.
好吧
Okay.
不过我一直不知道我爸在军队做了什么
I never found what my dad did in the military, though.
无畏精神 英雄气概
Bravery. Heroism.
我一直都在寻找
I kept chasing it.
我一次次申请入伍 想着
I enlisted again and again, thinking...
"这次我肯定能找到"
"This time I'll feel it."
我一直努力找 直到...
I tried and I tried until...
我毁了家里的一切
I just ended up destroying everything I had back home.
并不是你毁了我的婚姻 凯文
It wasn't you who destroyed my marriage, Kevin.
都是我自己毁掉的
I did that all by myself,
早在我遇见你之前就毁了
way before I met you.
好了
All right.
我尽全力了
I did my best.
你这张脸长成这样 我能补救的也有限
There's only so much I can do to fix a face like yours.
其实 卡西迪 现在还不晚
You know, Cassidy, it's not too late
如果你想挽回家人的话
to put your family back together.
我昨天签了离婚协议
I signed the divorce papers yesterday.
今天周三
Today is Wednesday.
马蒂每周三都会去上游泳课
Matty has swimming lessons every Wednesday.
然后
And, afterwards,
瑞安会带他去霍桑市的餐馆吃晚饭
Ryan takes him to the diner on Hawthorne for dinner.
每周三晚上 我会把车停在马路对面看他们
Every Wednesday night, I park across the street and I watch
我很想鼓起勇气走进去和他们一起吃
and I try to work up the courage to walk in and join them.
可我做不到了
And I can't do it anymore.
我今天打算放弃了
I'm gonna call it a day.
好了 孩子们
Okay, kids.
该去迎接挑战了
Time to face the music.
你能帮我把牛油果切成两半吗
Could you cut an avocado in half for me?
-好 -要是我自己切的话
- Yeah. - If I try it myself,
估计会直接少一根手指
it's fifty-fifty I lose a finger.
况且我只剩下五根手指能动了
And I've only got five left that work.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克 你喜欢这个吗
Jack, what do you think?
-想尝一点吗 -你可以喂喂看
- You want to try some? - Oh, you can try,
但是这孩子什么东西都不吃
but this kid does not eat anything.
张开小嘴 好吃的来了
Ah, open up. Here it comes.
很像墨西哥鳄梨酱哦
It's like guacamole.
吃进去了
There you go.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
儿子 你做到了
Buddy, you did it!
你真棒
Look at you.
天呐 这真的...
Oh, my-- This is...
可这一口吃得不是时候啊
Well, this is terrible timing.
她想见她的亲生母亲
Sh-She wants to see her birth mom.
但是她觉得跟你们提这要求不合适
But she doesn't feel like she can talk to you guys about it.
每次我催她问你们 她就很不开心
She really did not like it when I pushed her on it,
而我今天又干这傻事了
which... again, I did,
简直傻透了
like an idiot.
天呐 要是我搞砸了怎么办
Oh, God. What if I blew it?
要是她不喜欢我了呢 她可是...
What if she's over me? I mean, the-the best girl
-这世上最好的女孩... -马利克
- in the world and... - Hey, Malik,
-我们先回正题 好吗 -好
- I need you to focus, okay? - Yeah.
任何事黛佳都可以和我们说 这点她知道的
Deja knows that she can talk to us about anything.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
"Okay"?
你这话什么意思
What's-what's that supposed to mean?
她的确跟你们说过这事
Well, she did... talk to you guys about it.
就在不久前
A while ago.
你们可能听完过去了
I guess you just kind of let it slide.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
那你们带她去见她妈妈了吗
Did you take her to see her mom?
没有 但那是因为实在有太多事要忙了
No, but that's because everything just got so busy.
好吧
Okay.
马利克 你又来这种语气...
Malik, you "Okay" Me one more time...
这里就我们俩
Off the record.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表