剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-这地方太棒了 -是吧
- This place is pretty great. - Yeah.
也许我们哪天也会有一间这样的木屋
Maybe one day we'll have a cabin like this, hmm?
-是啊 我也想 -嗯
- Yeah, I'd like that. - Yeah.
咖啡好了
Coffee's ready.
你能从橱柜里拿两个杯子吗
Could you get a couple mugs from the cabinet?
能拜托你...
Um, could y--
能拜托你换个杯子用吗
could you actually just-just get another mug?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 这个...
Yeah, it's just, um,
这个杯子就他一个人用过
he's the only one that's ever used that.
行吧 那我最好小心点了
Okay, well, then I better be careful.
-马克 马克 为什么要这样 -太滑了
- Marc! Marc, why? - It's slippery.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
-天呐 -别闹了 能求你换个杯子吗
- Oh, my God. - Can you just get another mug, please?
糟了
Aw, crap.
绝对是手滑 太抱歉了
It totally slipped. I'm so sorry.
你搞什么 马克
What the hell, Marc?
凯特 我刚说了是不小心
Kate, I just said it was an accident.
你需要放轻松
You need to relax.
是啊 真是太棒了 我谢谢你
Oh, yeah, great, great. Thanks.
一个失业的唱片店收银员还给我人生忠告
Life advice from an unemployed record store cashier.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我去拿生火的木材
I'm getting wood for the fire.
真棒 那我们做些饼干夹烤棉花糖
Oh, great, so now we can make some s'mores
然后你就可以埋头狼吞虎咽了
and you can stuff your face.
宝贝 怎么样了
Hey, babe. How's it going?
家里一切都好
All's well on the home front.
杰克像个冠军一样把瓶子拿下来了
Jack is taking bottles down like a champ,
现在他自己在护栏里面玩
and now he's having some well-earned playpen time.
太棒了 那你玩得开心吗
Great. Um, are you having any fun?
凯特 给我个机会 好吗
Kate, give me a chance, would you?
你说得对 对不起 你说得对
You're right. I'm sorry, you're right.
宝贝 是我
Hey, babe, uh, it's me.
木屋停电了 所以没有无线网
Power went out at the cabin, so there's no Wi-Fi.
我在超♥市♥
Um, I'm at a market,
但这里信♥号♥♥太弱了 没法加载家里的摄像头
but the service here is too weak for the cameras to load,
你有空的时候 能检查一下
so would you please check the security cameras
家里的安保摄像头吗 拜托了
when you get a chance? Uh, please?
好的 给我回电♥话♥ 想你
Okay, call me back. Miss you.
不可思议 "100个最性感好莱坞帅哥"
This is crazy-- "100 hottest Hollywood hunks"
竟然没有我
and I'm not on the list?
我们是在什么鬼地方生活
What planet are we living on
难道伊利亚·伍德比我性感吗 算了...
where Elijah Wood is hotter than I am? Anyway...
你怎么这副表情
Why is your face doing that?
因为我在听语♥音♥信箱
Because I just listened to my voice mails.
然后呢
And?
然后 是这样的...
And, um, well...
凯特 我是麦迪逊
Hey, Kate, it's Madison.
请回电
Call me.
有要紧事
It's important.
好的
Okay.
-很奇怪 -不清楚到底是怎么回事
- Weird. - Wonder what the hell that's all about.
-是吗 -是的
- Do you? - Yeah.
-还有一条 -喂 又是我
- What about this one? - Hi, me again.
只是想说 你别回电了
Just wanted to say no need to call me back.
这件事我不想在电♥话♥里谈
This isn't something i want to discuss over the phone.
什么情况都有可能
Oh, God, that could be anything.
-你知道的... -我不知道
- No, you know, sh... - I don't know.
-又是我麦迪逊 -天呐 还有第三条
- Madison again. - Oh, God, there's a third one.
我要一吐为快了
I'm just gonna rip the Band-Aid off
因为我感觉太罪恶了
'cause the guilt is eating me alive.
我和凯文上♥床♥了
I slept with Kevin.
你哥哥 凯文
Your brother, Kevin.
你知道谁是凯文
Duh, you know who Kevin is.
我真的很抱歉 凯特
I am really sorry, Kate.
我这么做真的是愚蠢又自私
It was a stupid, selfish thing to do.
我真的希望你不会因此讨厌我
I really hope you don't hate me.
就这些 打给我吧
Okay, call me.
听我说 我可以解释的
Listen, I can explain that.
好的 说吧 解释下为什么你这位名人
Okay, explain. Explain why you, famous person
本来可以和这个国家任何一个女人上♥床♥
who could sleep with literally any woman in the country,
最后却睡了我最好的朋友
decides to sleep with my closest friend.
我是个白♥痴♥ 好吗 我错了 对不起
I'm an idiot, okay? I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
我和索菲待在一起的那天 我...
The day that I had with Sophie, I just...
我难道不能因为没和索菲上♥床♥而得到奖励吗
Shouldn't I get some credit for not sleeping with Sophie?
-奖励 -好吧 我错了
- Credit? - Okay, that came out wrong.
对不起大家 我得回费城了
Hey, uh, guys, sorry, I got to get back to Philly.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
没什么 就是有一段时间
Uh, nothing, but I haven't been able to reach Beth
没联♥系♥上贝丝了 而且...
for a while now, and it's...
只是因为几个小时没联♥系♥上贝丝
You've got to get back to Philly
你就不得不赶回到费城去
because you haven't been able to reach Beth in a few hours,
即使她远在华盛顿特区
even though she's in D.C.?
虚惊一场 贝丝和女儿们没事
False alarm, Beth and the girls are okay.
她们在看电影
They were just in a movie.
-挺好 -好的
- Good. - Okay.
我们去结账然后回木屋去
Um, let's pay for this stuff and get back to the cabin.
好了 小伙子 快好了
Okay, buddy. Yeah.
午饭来了
Here-here comes lunch.
午饭吃早餐
Breakfast for lunch, huh?
好吧 来了
All right, here it comes.
托比做的鸡蛋
Huevos a la Toby.
来吃吧 吃吧
There you go, there you go.
瞧瞧我们 伙计
Look at us, buddy, huh?
爷俩共进午餐
Couple of bros breaking bread.
现在能一起吃鸡蛋 以后就能一起喝啤酒
First, eggs. Someday, beers.
其实... 我更喜欢喝代基里酒
Or... I'm more of a daquiri man myself.
对的 就是这样 你自己能行
Yeah, there you go. You got it.
来 这里
Hey, there you go. Right here.
对 很好 真棒
Yeah, good. There you go.
真厉害
There you go.
怎么了
Hey.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
杰克 你噎住了吗
Jack, are you choking?
杰克
Jack.
没事的 没事的 来
Okay, all right. Okay. Here we go. Hey.
来 来我这 来 来 来 来
C-Come on, come here, come here, come here, come here, come here.
没事的 小家伙
Okay, buddy.
天啊...
Oh, God. Uh...
好...
Okay. Uh...
五
Five.
好了 杰克
Okay. Oh, Jack?
一 二
One, two,
三 四...
three, four...
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 没事了 没事了
Oh, good, good, good, good, good,
没事了 好了...
good, good. Oh...
没事了
All right.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
马克
Marc.
马克
Marc!
拜托 外面冷死了
Come on, it's freezing.
拜托 开门
Please, open the door.
这一点也不好玩
This isn't funny.
外面下得真大啊
It's really coming down out there.
是啊
Yeah.
凯特 我有点担心兰德尔
Kate, I'm kind of worried about Randall.
我也是
Me, too.
-你们好啊 -你好
- Guys? - Hey.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表