剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
We just, um... just moved in.
能麻烦你告诉你丈夫
Could you please tell your husband to stop parking
停车别挡人行道吗
in the middle of the sidewalk?
好的 很抱歉 只是我们有个
Yeah. Oh, I'm so sorry. It's just that we have
储物箱还没拆
this storage pod that we're unpacking,
他的车开不进去
so his car doesn't fit, you know,
-自己的车道 -那就停到街上
- in the driveway. - So park on the street
不然我就打电♥话♥把你的车拖走
before I start calling to have your car towed.
好的
Okay.
我们一定不能让奥迪奥
We are never going to let Audio
到那个人的院子里便便
poop in that man's yard.
妈的 妈的
Damn it. Damn it!
怎么了
What's going on?
你知道马林地♥产♥吗
You know the Marlin Property?
上周我们打了新的地基
We laid the new foundation last week.
20分钟前 普里查德接到市里的电♥话♥
20 minutes ago, Pritchard got a call from the city.
我们这边有人忘了安排
Someone on our end forgot to schedule
城市供水管道检查
the city water line inspection.
现在我们得都拆掉
So now, we got to tear everything out,
让市里来检查
have the city come take a look
然后重新开始
and then start all over from scratch.
签发许可的家伙绝对完了 毫无疑问
Whoever signed off on that permit is done for no question.
天呐 真希望是多诺万
Oh, God. I hope it was Donovan.
我巴不得看他倒台
I would love to see him go down.
你知道他在休息室用微波炉热鱼排吗
You know, he microwaves fish sticks in the break room?
谁会那么干
Who does that?
是我给马林地♥产♥签了许可 米格尔
I signed off on the Marlin permit, Miguel.
-什么 -是我
- What? - That was me.
先生 我叔叔尼奇对于
Sir, my uncle Nicky is extremely remorseful
扔椅子砸穿窗户这事特别后悔
about throwing that chair through your window.
对吗 尼奇叔叔
Isn't that right, Uncle Nicky?
是的
Yes.
看吧
See?
这里说你两个月后
It says here you have a hearing
要上老兵法庭接受聆讯
in veterans' court in two months.
他面临着高达25万美元的罚款
Um, he's facing, uh, up to $250,000 in fines.
或者十年监禁 先生 我想说
Or, uh, ten years in prison. Sir, I mean...
他只是扔了把椅子 对吗
the man threw a chair, right?
又不是毁了一幅班克西的作品
It's not like he, uh, shredded a Banksy.
对吗
Right?
无论如何
Um, anyway,
他的法♥院♥指定律师说
his-his court-appointed attorney, um,
如果他能证明自己
said that if he could show that he was committed
肯在这里潜心接受治疗
to continuing treatment here at this facility,
就可以获得减刑
um, that his sentence could be reduced.
甚至可能免罪
Perhaps even pardoned.
我可以让帕特森医生今天做一次评估
I can have Dr. Patterson do an evaluation today,
然后判断尼奇是否具有更大威胁
and we'll assess if Nicky poses a further threat.
如果没有 我就让他继续在这里治疗
If he doesn't, I'll allow him to continue his treatments here
但仍需考察
on a probationary basis.
蝙蝠侠 助手罗宾
Batman, Robin,
今天的进展如何
how was your run today?
-无聊透顶 -令人振奋
- Deadly. - Invigorating.
那片文章发得好 谢伊
Great job getting the article out there, Shay.
明显提高了我们的热度
Clearly it got us buzz.
热度 他们说你"脑子坏了"
Buzz? They called you "Unhinged."
你说什么 柏妮丝
What was that, Bernice?
你今晚六点半与威尔金斯和拉米雷斯议员
You have drinks with Councilmen Wilkins and Ramirez
约了酒局讨论威尔金斯的住房♥提案
at 6:30 tonight to discuss Wilkins' housing initiative.
别让这场作秀耽误了你的时间
Don't let this stunt make you late.
我不会迟的 而且这也不是作秀
I wouldn't miss it. And it's not a stunt.
大家早上好
Wow. Good morning, everyone.
很高兴大家前来与我们对话
Uh, thanks for coming here to talk to us.
我很期待与各位的交流
I'm looking forward to speaking with you all.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你希望我和柏妮丝谈谈她的态度吗
You want me to talk to Bernice about the attitude?
或者雇一个态度好点的助手
Or find an aide with less attitude?
有点脾气没关系
I can deal with a little attitude.
柏妮丝比我们所有人加起来经验更丰富
Bernice has more experience than the rest of us combined.
我们需要她这样的人才
We need somebody like her around.
别担心 朋友
Don't worry, my friend,
她会学着像你一样喜欢我的
she'll learn to adore me as much as you do.
好的 谁先来
All right, who's first?
小伙子 稍等一下
Hey, my man, hold up a sec.
你也是今年才来吗
Is this your first year here, too?
不 我已经来了三年
Nope, my third.
而且我从你的简历里得知你刚刚
And I read in your teacher bio that you just
从芝加哥搬过来
moved here from Chicago.
你喜欢公牛队 我也是
And you love the Bulls. Well, me, too.
如果你已经来了三年
Well, if it's your third year,
应该清楚这里的校规
then you should know the rules.
我得给你开黄色罚单了
I got to write you a yellow slip
因为你的鞋不符合着装要求
for being out of dress code with those shoes.
嗯 但我穿的是乔丹气垫鞋
Yeah, but they're Air Jordans.
像迈克尔·乔丹穿的那种
Like Michael Jordan wears.
对 但迈克尔·乔丹
Yeah, but Michael Jordan
不需要遵循我们的着装规定
doesn't have to abide by our dress code.
所以 如果你想在这里读书
See, look, you want to be in a place like this,
就要衣着得体 好吗
you got to look the part, okay.
所以我穿了套西装 像阿瑟尼奥·豪尔那样
That's why I rock a suit. You know, like Arsenio Hall.
抱歉 小伙子
Sorry, man.
这就是他
There he is.
-这是杰克 -天呐
- And this is Jack. - Oh, my God.
他刚刚六个月大
He's just six months old.
我的天 看他的睫毛
Oh, God, those eyelashes.
好看吧
Right?
真是太棒了
That's pretty amazing.
我们用他外祖父的名字给他起了名
We named him after his grandpa.
她也来了 这是我的妻子凯特
Oh, and here she is. This is my wife Kate.
-凯特 这是黛比和阿尔琼 -你们好
- Kate, please meet Debbie and Arjun. - Hi, how are you?
托比刚才在给我们看你们儿子的照片
Toby was just showing us photos of your son.
他真是可爱至极
He's ridiculously cute.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
幸亏很可爱 不然还没法退货呢
Yeah, thankfully, 'cause there's no return policy.
对 是退不了
No, there's not.
不过我们可不是来聊他的
But we are not here to talk about him.
我们是要来讨论数据库服务器的
We are here to talk about database servers
还有你们其他各方面的技术需求 所以
and all of your other IT needs. So...
各位 你们可以就座了
Your table is ready, folks.
-跟我来 -真好
- Come with me. - Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这身打扮真好看
You look great.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. So do you.
说实话 抱歉
Oh, actually, you know what. Sorry.
我不想当个烦人精 不过
I hate to be a pain, but it looks like
我们好像刚好坐在通风口下面了
we're right below a vent here,
冷风一吹 热乎乎的龙虾浓汤可就不好吃了
and a cool breeze can really ruin a hot lobster bisque.
他们家的龙虾浓汤相当美味
They have an amazing lobster bisque.
你们看我们能否换个位子呢
Uh, do you think we could sit at a different table,
比如那边那桌
like that one over there?
不好意思 先生 那几桌有人定了
Sorry, sir, those are reserved.
没关系 我们不怎么喝浓汤的
This is fine. We don't eat bisque.
我本来打算喝的 我很喜欢那个汤
I was gonna have bisque. I love bisque...
其实他这么提议是因为...
He's actually asking because I...
这座位我坐不下
can't fit in the booth.
我应该自带个温馨提示的 对吧
I should come with a label, right?
"可能会有尴尬场面哦"
"May contain uncomfortable moments."
很抱歉 这边还有张桌子没人
I'm so sorry. There's a table this way.
谢谢 爱你
Thank you. Love you.
老板 你现在有空吗
Hey, boss, you, uh... you got a sec?
皮尔森 有空啊 什么事
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表