剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
其他几位议员有些不满 但之后
that you obviously had better things to do, but we
德尔弗里斯科餐厅的牛排安抚了我们
consoled ourselves with steaks at Del Frisco's afterward.
不好意思 是我女儿学校打来的
Ah, excuse me, this is my daughter's school.
喂 是的
Hello. Yes.
您跟我太太说过了吗 她没接
So, did you talk to my wife? She didn't?
好吧 我马上就过去
Okay. Um, I will be right there.
议员先生 我很抱歉 但我得走了
Councilman, I'm so sorry, I have to go.
我女儿急性焦虑症发作了
Um... my daughter had a panic attack.
第四季 第五集
好了 现在两条腿已经
Okay. Two of the legs are now
稳稳地装好了 只要找到剩下的两条就好了
officially attached. We just have to find the others.
那口大锅去哪儿了
Where is the big pot?
没有大锅 我做不了千层面
I can't make lasagna without the big pot.
亲爱的 那就有问题了 因为我饿死了
Oh, baby, that's a problem, because I-I'm starving.
我想起来 我可能忘了
And I think, I think I might have forgotten
把大锅打包了
to pack the big pot.
来个餐前小点垫垫怎么样 好心的先生
How about an hors d'oeuvre to tide you over, good sir?
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你有个好胃口
Bon appétit.
希望三文鱼不会太难嚼
I hope the salmon's not chewy.
不 挺好的
No, it's good.
你不喜欢三文鱼
Uh, it's okay if you don't like salmon,
或对它过敏 也没关系...
you know, or are allergic...
我完全忘记问你有没有忌口了
I totally forgot to ask about dietary restrictions.
我喜欢三文鱼
Uh, I-I like salmon.
你们觉得呢 我该在小凯和索菲来之前
What do you think, guys? Should I, uh, open the wine
打开葡萄酒醒酒吗
and let it breathe before Kev and Sophie get here?
好吧 我去开瓶醒酒
Yeah. I'll open the wine and let it breathe.
我忘拿配菜茴香了 稍等
I forgot the dill garnish. Hold on.
没错 加点配菜就能让
Ah, yes. Because a garnish will
凯文结婚这事显得不那么出格
make it less crazy that Kevin got married.
-凯特 别这样 -我说得没错
- Kate, come on. - It's true.
我在记录房♥子里需要修缮的地方
I keep a list of things to fix around the house
因为我妈独自一人 需要帮助
'cause my mom needs help now that she's alone.
其实她并不是独自一人
Oh, actually, she's not alone.
有我一直陪着她
I'm here all the time.
好了 配菜来了
All right, I got the garnish.
这提醒我了
Oh, that reminds me.
我也带了份乔迁礼
I brought a housewarming present.
什么
What?
为了今晚
Tonight.
其实它背后有个故事
Um, there's a story behind it.
别担心 它...
Don't worry. It's...
怎么 你们都讨厌辣酱吗 还是...
What, d-does everybody hate hot sauce, or...?
不不不
No, no, no. Um...
只是...
It's just that, uh...
杰克生前吃什么都要加辣酱
Jack used to put hot sauce on everything.
我爸生前也超爱辣酱
Uh, my dad loved hot sauce, too.
爱到去哪都随身带着一瓶
So much so that he brought a bottle of it wherever he went.
是用来送人的 但那其实不是礼物
Um, as a gift, but it wasn't actually a gift.
他只是想确保自己总能吃到辣酱
He just wanted to make sure he always had hot sauce.
他吃鸡蛋要加
Um, yeah, he put it on-on eggs
汉堡也加
and put it on burgers.
有一次他甚至往冻酸奶上淋了辣酱
Um, one time, he even put it on Froyo.
所以在他去世之后
Yeah, after he died,
我也开始拿辣酱当礼物
I started bringing it as a gift, too.
-谢谢 -没事
- Well, thank you. - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
一定是他们
Oh, that must be them.
这太别扭了 不是吗
Hey. This is weird, right?
-妈 -看看你们俩
- Hi, Mom. - Look at you guys.
我们顺着妈妈的意思就好
Let's try to be supportive for Mom.
他们来了
There they are.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness!
请进 请进
Come on in. Come in.
老婆大人 你想进屋吗
Uh, wife, would you like to enter?
是的 老公
Yes, husband.
好嘞
Okay.
我们现在就是这样进屋的
This is how we enter buildings now.
-好吧 -就这样
- Okay. - Yeah.
这一出确实挺别扭的
Now, that's weird.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想聊聊这事吗
You want to talk about it?
因为我其实略知一二...
'Cause I know a thing or two about...
不想 谢谢
Please, no.
其实没关系的
You know, it's okay.
我也经历过
Happens to me, too.
有时根本毫无来由
Sometimes it just comes out of nowhere.
比如当我的生活发生了太多事时
Like when I have a lot of stuff going on in my life.
我甚至不知道自己濒临崩溃
I won't even know that I'm feeling that way,
结果压力就在一瞬间爆发了
and then it just catches up to me all of a sudden.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我立刻从工作室赶回来了
I left the studio right away.
-你还好吗 -是的 她没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, she's okay.
护士说她有点呼吸困难
The nurse said she had a little trouble breathing
心跳加速
and a rapid heart rate.
可能是由焦虑引起的
Probably brought on by some anxiety.
是这样吗
Is that what's going on? Huh?
-你感觉焦虑吗 -我不知道
- Feeling a little anxious? - I don't know.
-或许吧 -这说得通
- I guess. - It makes sense.
最近发生了很多事 新学校 新朋友
There's a lot happening. New school, friends.
你也因为成绩给了自己很大压力
You put a lot of pressure on yourself with your grades.
-你这点应该随我 -别说了
- I think you get that from me. - S-Stop.
别说什么我像你
Stop saying I'm like you.
我不想和你有任何相似之处
I don't want to be anything like you.
你难道不需要
Hey, don't you, uh, don't you have one of those
越南棒球帽之类的戴一戴吗
Vietnam baseball hats you could wear or something?
凯文 来这里和去听音乐会不一样
You know, it's not like it's a-a concert we all went to, Kevin.
不不不 我只是觉得如果你让别人看到
No, no, it's, it's-- I'm just saying, like, it would be nice
你之前服过兵役会比较好
if other people could recognize you for your service.
你明白我的意思吗 那样比较符合
You know what I mean? That's sort of what this whole thing
整场活动的氛围
is all about.
你知道怎么会比较好吗
You know what would be nice?
我一口气喝十瓶啤酒
If I could just drink, like, ten beers in a row,
这样就可以熬过这个活动
you know, just to get through this.
别紧张 我开玩笑的
Relax. I'm kidding.
我更喜欢喝威士忌
I prefer whiskey.
你来了
You made it.
整场活动看来不错 恭喜啊
Hey, congrats on the whole, uh, you know, your whole thing.
-我想是的吧 -嗯
- Oh. I guess. - Yeah.
马蒂的爸爸要来参加这个典礼 所以...
Um, Matty's dad's coming to the ceremony, so...
好的
Oh, okay.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他只是努力当个好爸爸 带着他的儿子来看
He's just being a good dad. He's bringing his son
-大家为他的妈妈鼓掌 -妈妈
- to see people clap for his mom. - Mom!
-凯文 -你好啊 小家伙
- Kevin! - What's up, buddy?
-你来啦小帅哥 -要不来击个掌
- Hi, bud. - What do you say? Get me up high.
好样的 跳得真高
There it is. Nice vertical.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
爸
Dad!
爸 这是凯文 他是不是
Dad, this is Kevin. Isn't he cool
-像我说的一样酷 -过奖 你知道吗
- like I said he was? - Nah, come on. You know what?
我只是给这孩子买♥♥了包奇巧 幸会 瑞安
You buy a kid one Kit Kat. Good to meet you, Ryan.
真高兴终于见到被我九岁的孩子
Ah, glad to finally meet the adult man
一直称为他最好的朋友的
that my nine-year-old son keeps saying
成年男人了
is one of his best friends.
-好了 走吧 -好的
- Okay. Come on. - Okay.
没人比你跟别人的关系更奇怪了
You really do have the strangest relationships with people.
我找不到桌子的第四条腿了
I couldn't find the fourth table leg,
所以我们只能靠着牢靠的桌腿吃饭了
so we're just gonna have to eat on the strong corner.
宝贝 你现在都怀着
Babe, you're already cooking three babies
三个小孩了 你不需要做这些的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表