剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
如果我的素描真是被一只鸟叼走了
This is gonna be really embarrassing if it actually
根本没在时空胶囊里
was a bird who stole my crappy doodle and, uh,
那这一大段话可真是太尴尬了
it never made it into the capsule, so, uh,
就这样吧
yeah, okay.
-好些了吗 -好多了
- All right? - Okay.
照顾好你自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, all right?
-好吗 -我会的
- All right? - I will.
-好了 回去面对生活吧 -是啊
- Okay, back to life. - Yeah.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
这里确实很漂亮
It sure is beautiful up here, huh?
我能明白为什么爸会想在那建座房♥子了
I can see why Dad wanted to build that house.
-小心脚下 -谢谢
- Watch your step. - Thank you.
-没事 走了 -拜
- All right. Bye. - See ya.
-放轻松 伙计 -好的 你也是
- Take it easy, man. - Yeah, you, too.
木屋西侧
-大伯哥 -你好
- Hey, brother-in-law. - Hey.
大家都在里面陪着丽贝卡
Everybody's in with Rebecca.
好的
Okay.
-我来帮你拿吃的吧 -好的
- Can I help you with the food? - Sure.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表