剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
所以...我打算讲讲
So, uh... here goes.
我们成长过程中度过的感恩节
Thanksgivings growing up
并不像今天这么...
weren't... you know, jolly
欢乐
like this.
但是...我们也将就过来了
But... we made do.
你觉得这次老头子能气成什么样
So how bent you think the old man's gonna be?
我估计这回够呛
I think this one's gonna be a doozy.
其实今天是我最快乐的一次感恩节
It was actually the best Thanksgiving ever.
好啊 那我们明年还这么过
Okay, so then, we'll do it again next year.
后年也这么过
And the year after that.
还有大后年 大大后年
And then again, the year after that.
我们本来一定会遵守这个承诺
And we would've kept that promise.
我们本来可以沿袭这个传统的
And we would've kept that tradition.
但生活...
But life, you know?
横插了一脚
Got in the way.
所以...
So...
这里有整整五磅感恩节虾
Here is five pounds of Thanksgiving shrimp.
没错
Yeah.
为了杰克
It's for Jack.
为了我哥哥 也...
My brother. And, uh...
也为了新的家庭传统 所以...
Yeah, to new... family traditions, so...
-请享用 -遵命
- Enjoy. - Hear, hear.
杰克 五分钟提醒 大家马上都要来了
Jack, five-minute warning. Everyone'll be here soon.
-热狗好香啊 -是吧
- Those hot dogs smell amazing. - I know.
我和宝宝都等不及立刻开动了
Our baby and I need to eat them stat.
吃点虾吧 整整五磅呢
Have some shrimp. There's five pounds.
故事真的很动人 尼奇叔叔
It was really beautiful, Uncle Nicky.
孩子
Hey, kid.
我觉得你是时候回洛杉矶了
I think it's time for you to get back to L.A.
过你自己的生活
Live your own life.
我会好好的 凯文
I'm gonna be just fine, Kevin.
如果我需要你 我会打给你
And if I need you, I'll call you.
如果你需要我 就打给我
If you need me, you call me.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Good.
好的 就这样
Okay. Yeah.
还以为你撇下我跑了
Feel like you disappeared on me.
我心动的明星 赞达亚
-瞧瞧这位小朝圣者瑞克 -朝圣者瑞克
- Look at this Pilgrim Rick. - Pilgrim Rick.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
凯特 趁他还没哭闹
Kate, will you grab my phone real quick
赶紧把我手♥机♥拿来好吗
before he melts down?
-来了 -这可是个重要时刻哦 杰克
- I got it. - This is a special moment, Jack.
就是这样...
There we...
-我努力不去耿耿于怀 但是太难了
-别被她击垮 我陪着你
凯特
Hey, Kate?
你会说虾吗 你会说五磅虾吗
Can you say shrimp? Can you say five pounds of shrimp?
-凯特 拍张照好吗 -好
- Kate? Photo? Huh? Yeah? - Yeah.
千万别错过这个瞬间
We don't want to miss this.
-他等会就要哭闹了 -好 好
- He's gonna melt down. - Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
-说"虾" -好了
- Say "Shrimp." - Got it.
凯文
Kevin!
结果怎样
Yo. What do we got?
怎么样了
How we doing?
看评论
The comments.
267赞
-干得漂亮 看 这多棒 -我知道
- That's what's up! See, this is great. - I know.
看看这个热度 太棒了
Look at this. These are great-- oh.
-你俩很欢乐啊 -是啊
- I sense joy here. - Yes.
-我也想乐呵乐呵 怎么了 -是这样...
- I could use some. What's happening? - Well...
可以的 你可以告诉他
Yeah, you can tell him.
你女儿今天在"照片墙"上出柜了
Your daughter came out on Instagram today.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
苔丝
Wow, Tess.
-这可是件大事 -是的
- This is huge. - Yeah.
谢了 我的手♥机♥都快要爆♥炸♥了
Thanks. My phone is, like, blowing up.
我得先回复那些评论
I've got to go deal with this.
-好 -当然 不用理我们
- Yes. - Yeah, of course, no.
我的天
My goodness.
-看看你啊 堪比雷·多诺万 -还行吧
- Well, look at you, Ray Donovan. - Yeah.
-把每个人都治愈了 -没那么夸张
- Just fixing everybody. - Well, I don't know about that.
兄弟 你下一步想要做什么
Brother. What's next for you?
下一步我要...
Uh, next is, um...
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
我在那个小镇待了两个月
You know, I-I spent two months in that small town.
每天和两个完全陌生的人朝夕相处
You know, spent every day with-with two virtual strangers,
而且...说句实话
and, uh... I got to tell you,
这种感觉只有小的时候有过
I haven't had that feeling since I was a kid.
你知道吗 就是那种...
You know? Just...
那种感觉...
a feeling of, um...
那种为其他人负责的感觉 你能明白吗
just being responsible for other people. You know?
一家人的感觉 而且...
Sense of a family. So...
我很喜欢 真的
I liked it. You know?
我很喜欢这种感觉 所以我想...
I liked it, so I think, um...
我想这就是我下一步想要的
I think that's what's next for me.
是的 没错
Yeah. For sure.
绝对是的 等到我四十岁的时候
Absolutely. By the time I'm 40,
我一定要有老婆有孩子
I'm gonna have a wife, I'm gonna have a kid,
-完整的家庭生活 -首先你得先找个女朋友
- the whole shebang. - You should probably date somebody first.
其实距离我们生日只有九个月了
You know, it's only nine months till our birthday.
你为什么总要这么扫兴
Why you always got to be a buzzkill? Huh?
顺便问一下妈妈在哪 我要饿死了
By the way, where is Mom? I'm starving.
你饿了吗 我好饿
Are you starving? I'm starving.
好了 女士 你到家了
All right, ma'am, you're home.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
-妈 快进来 嗨 -你好
- Mom. Come on in. Hi. - Hi.
非常感谢你送她回来
Thank you very much for bringing her home.
谢天谢地 妈 我们都快急死了
Thank God. Mom, we've been, you know,
-一直给你打电♥话♥ -抱歉 我出去了
- calling nonstop. - I'm sorry, I-I went out
本来想买♥♥个生日蛋糕 送你们一份惊喜
to try and get you a birthday cake to surprise you,
但后来我突然...晕头转向了
and then I got all... turned around.
-希望我没有毁掉你们的生日会 -没有
- I hope I didn't ruin your whole party. - No.
-四十岁生日快乐 宝贝 -谢谢你妈妈
- Happy 40th, sweetheart. - Thanks, Mom. Thank you.
-生日快乐 -谢谢你 妈妈
- Happy birthday. - Thank you, Mom.
-给我吧 我来拿 -谢谢
- Here, I got you this. - Thank you.
你回来了
You came back.
我都开始担心你了
I was getting worried.
我当然会回来
Of course I came back.
电影演了三个半小时
That movie was three and a half hours long,
而且商店又排了特别长的队
and then the line at the store was huge.
我给你发了一大堆信息
I left you a bunch of messages.
因为看电影所以我把手♥机♥关了
I turned off my cell phone for the movie.
我一定是忘记开机了
I must've forgotten to turn it back on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
2020年8月31日 凯特·皮尔森
好了 谢谢
All right, thanks.
她感觉怎么样
Oh, how's she doing back there?
刚刚躺下 有点想吐
Uh, she's laying down. She's a little nauseous.
我的未婚妻
My fiancée's
一整天都会有晨间妊娠反应 所以...
got morning sickness at all hours of the day, so...
试试姜茶
Oh, try ginger tea.
-那对我非常有用 -是吗
- That always worked for me. - Yeah?
-是的 -姜茶 好主意 谢了
- Yeah. - Ginger tea. Good tip. Thank you.
还有非常感谢你送我妈回家
And, um, thank you very much for bringing my mom home.
是的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯文 兰德尔到了吗
Kevin, is Randall here yet?
没有 妈 兰德尔没有来
No, Mom. Randall's not coming.
我们已经闹掰了 还记得吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表