剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
生意挺好的 谢谢关心
Business is, uh, pretty good. Appreciate you asking.
如果有什么事是我
Well, if there's ever anything I can do for you
作为友善的议员能帮忙的 你尽管跟我说
as your Friendly Neighborhood Councilman, you let me know.
怎么了
What?
你之前没投票给我 是吗
You didn't vote for me, did you?
所以你支持的是索尔·布朗吗
What, you're a Sol Brown man?
不不不 我只是
Oh, no, no, no. I just, uh,
我不搞政♥治♥的
I just don't mess with politics.
我只管顾好自家的事
I'll take care of mines
然后力所能及地去帮邻里做点事
and whatever I could do to bless the block, I do.
仅此而已
That's about it.
她可能是饿了 把奶瓶拿着
She's probably hungry. Get the bottle.
来了 来了
Come on, come on.
乖女儿 没事的
Good girl. It's okay.
我可以帮忙哄她吗
Can I help with her?
宝贝 我觉得你还是别去了
I don't think that's a good idea, baby.
不 没事 没关系的
No, it's fine, it's fine.
她喜欢认识新朋友
She, uh, she likes making new friends.
好 可以的 给我吧
It's okay, it's okay. Come on.
-好了好了 -我也想有个小孩
- It's okay, it's okay. - Oh, I want one.
不 你不想 等你50岁了再说这事
No, you don't, not till you're 50.
既然珍妮尔是你女儿 而黛佳是你女朋友
Since Janelle is your daughter and Deja's your girlfriend,
这么说黛佳其实是她后妈
that kind of makes Deja her stepmom.
-天呐 安妮 -不
- Oh, my God, Annie. - No,
-绝对不是的 -她并不是谁的后妈
- certainly does not. - Not anybody's stepmom.
好吧 我觉得带她出去转转
Okay, um, I-I think that a-a walk
可能会让她安静下来 我一会儿回来
will calm her down. I'll just, I'll be back.
-我和他一块去 -不 你们三个上楼去
- I'll go with him. - No. You know what, girls, upstairs.
-为什么 饭还没吃完呢 -吃完了
-But why? Dinner isn't over yet. - Yes, it is.
-那马利克呢 -请上楼去 马上
- What about Malik? - Upstairs, now, please.
去吧
Come on.
好吧
All right.
开门见山来谈谈吧
I think it's time for some real talk.
我先说吧 我认为马利克和黛佳
I'll go first. I don't think that Malik and Deja
-不适合谈恋爱 -这点我们同意
- should be dating. - We can agree on that.
他们还只是孩子
They're just kids.
如果是说逃学这事 你们也知道
If it's about the school, you know,
小孩都会逃学 对吧 你以前没逃过吗
kids skip school sometimes, right? Didn't you?
没有 不过是因为海恩斯学院的
No. Uh, but that's only because Hanes Academy
出勤制度太严格了
had a very strict attendance policy.
任何学校都重视出勤 但这不是重点
Every school does. And that's not the point.
那重点是什么
What is the point?
这么显而易见的问题
Do I have to be the one to announce
真的要我来捅破吗
the elephant in the room here?
抱歉 我并没看出有什么明显的问题
I'm sorry, I didn't know there was an elephant.
你尽管说吧
Please announce it.
你儿子都有女儿了
Your son has a daughter.
好吧 可是上周你们让黛佳和他
Okay, but you knew that when you let Deja
一起去看电影的时候不知道吗
go to the movies with him last week.
-什么电影 -黛佳上周没有去看电影啊
- What movies? - Deja didn't go to any movies last week.
不 她绝对去了 马利克告诉我了
Yes, she did. She... Malik told me.
黛佳和他还有他朋友们一起看的电影
She went to the movies with him and his friends.
你开什么玩笑 她竟然背着我们偷溜出去
Are you kidding me? So she's sneaking around now?
没什么好意外的
Not surprised.
行了 凯莉 你刚才就跟我来过这套了
Okay, you know what, you tried it with me earlier, Kelly.
我希望你不要太得寸进尺了
I'm-a need you to not make it a habit.
你最棘手的问题不在我这里 好吗
Your problem is not with me, okay?
关键是楼上那位
Your problem is upstairs.
不 关键是马利克对黛佳来说太成熟了
No, our problem is that Malik is too experienced for Deja.
没认识你儿子之前 她从来没对我们撒过谎
She never lied to us before she met your son.
那在遇到你女儿前 我儿子也从来没逃过学
And my son never cut school before he met your daughter.
好了 他们俩在一起就是不合适
All right, so can we all just agree
这一点我们能取得一致意见吧
that the two of them are not good together
然后到此为止吧
and leave it at that?
在场没人希望孩子意外怀孕吧
I don't think anyone here wants an unplanned pregnancy.
拜托... 马利克又没跟黛佳上♥床♥
Oh, plea... Malik is not having sex with Deja.
你又是怎么知道的 因为他跟你说了是吗
And you know that how, hmm? Because he told you?
他和詹妮尔的妈妈上♥床♥时告诉你了吗
Did he tell you that about Janelle's mother, too?
贝丝
Hey, Beth.
行了 好了
Come on. All right.
很显然 我们今天没能表现出最好的一面
Look, obviously, you're not catching us at our best...
可是黛佳曾经的处境十分艰难
...but Deja came from a tough situation,
我们总算让她抽离了出来
and we brought her out of it.
说实话 我们有些担心她和你们儿子相处
And, frankly, we're a little concerned that her spending time
会让她重蹈覆辙
with your son will take her right back there.
什么覆辙
Where's that?
-没有 不说这个了 -不行
- Nothing. Forget it. - Uh-uh. No.
-你话没说完 说下去 -没错
- You were saying something. Finish up. - Yeah.
我是说...
I mean...
我们家儿子会让她重蹈什么覆辙
Our son's gonna drag her right back where?
当混混吗
The hood?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I was trying to say, all right.
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
我看到你们之前盯着我的纹身看了
I saw you eyeballing my tats earlier.
这可不是装饰
These ain't decorations, bro.
每个纹身都来自我之前真实的生活
I earned each and every one of these living that life for real.
但那些已经是过去了
But that's all behind me now.
你们看着我这个人时
Look, you can choose to see me
可以选择只看到我的过错
and only see my mistakes,
也可以选择对我刮目相看
or you can choose to see something different.
就像你们看我儿子时
Just like you can choose to see our son
可以看到一个北费城的混小子 少年父亲
as a kid from North Philly, teenage father.
也可以看到一个全优生
Or you could choose to see a straight-A student,
一个爱让自己母亲和女儿露出笑容的乖孩子
a sweet boy that loves to make his mother and daughter smile.
但你们决不能轻易抹杀他这个人
But what you not gonna do is write him off.
我绝对不允许
I ain't having that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
兰德尔 贝丝 很抱歉我撒谎了
Randall, Beth, I'm-I'm sorry I lied.
很抱歉我昨天逃学了
I'm sorry for skipping school yesterday.
很抱歉我让你们失望了
I'm-I'm sorry I disappointed you.
霍奇斯先生 霍奇斯太太
Mr. and Mrs. Hodges,
对于和马利克一起逃学我很抱歉
I'm sorry for skipping school with Malik,
但我一点也不后悔喜欢上你们的儿子
but I am not sorry for liking your son.
昨天的事我也不会后悔
And I'm not sorry for yesterday,
因为那是我此生中最美好的一天
because that was the best day of my life.
-等等 等等 -马利克
- Hey, wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. - Malik.
听我说完好吗
No, just, just hear me out, okay?
黛佳 我不是什么情场高手
Deja, I don't have game.
我不是
I don't.
詹妮尔的妈妈是我第一个女友
Janelle's mom was my first girlfriend.
我现在都不知道她为什么会喜欢我
I still don't why she liked me.
我们学校有那么多橄榄球选手
I mean, we got football players at our school,
我才长这么点个子
I'm, like, this big.
但我理解你看待我的方式
But I get how you see me.
很多人都这么看我
A lot of people see me like that.
我还记得我刚告诉我父母
I remember when I first told my parents
詹妮弗怀孕的时候
I got Jennifer pregnant.
我爸的那副表情
The look on my dad's face.
你知道我父母在一起多久了吗
You know how long my parents been together?
22年了
22 years.
我祖父祖母在一起有60年
My grandparents were together for 60.
我的非洲祖先怕是都和配偶终生绑定了
Hell, I bet my ancestors in Africa were even booed up.
而我让他们所有人都失望了
And I let them all down.
我喜欢你 黛佳
I like you, Deja.
这是真的
That's the truth.
当我说你很美的时候
And when I tell you you're beautiful,
那也是真的
that's the truth, too.
你要是真的想回学校去 没问题
Look, if you really want to go back to school, that's okay.
我理解
I understand.
但是...
But, uh...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表