剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- Man, a baby! - Oh, God.
-别闹了 -给人当后妈吗
- Please. - Oh, stepmom?
你还好吗
So you good?
你今天真的吓坏了
You were really freaking out today.
兰德尔 我说真的
Randall, for real.
感觉我心脏都要炸开了
It felt like my heart was gonna explode.
你觉得会不会是 心脏病
Do you think it was, like, a heart attack?
凯文告诉我了
Kevin told me.
也许只是因为青春期什么的
Maybe it was just, like, puberty.
据说青春期身上会有很多奇怪的变化
They say your body does a bunch of weird stuff.
谢谢你今天过来
Thanks for coming today.
没什么 我也挺无聊的
Whatever. I was bored.
在游泳池的时候我亲了斯图尔特·阿尔博基尼
I kissed Stewart Alberghini at the pool.
斯图尔特·阿尔博基尼
Stewart Alberghini?
你们会喜欢块头比你们大的女生吗
Would you ever like a girl who's bigger than you?
我要和辛迪·克劳馥结婚
I'm gonna marry Cindy Crawford.
她将近一米八 块头比我大多了
She's, like, 5'9" and way bigger than me.
你们知道谁是阿瑟尼奥·豪尔吗
Hey, do you know who Arsenio Hall is?
兰德尔 你以后
Randall, you really need
别只知道看书行吗
to stop spending all your time reading.
话说回来
So...
斯图尔特·阿尔博基尼啊
Stewart Alberghini.
好了 谢谢你们两个
Okay, guys, thank you.
我是米格尔
This is Miguel.
在忙吗
Hey, man, you busy?
没 我...是在忙
Uh, no, I'm-I-- Well, yeah,
我在处理堆积如山的文书
I'm-I'm just going through a-a mountain of paperwork here.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
还好 饭碗还在 所以...
Yeah, I'm still employed, so...
听我说
Hey, look,
我知道我们之间
I know we don't ever say
从来不说肉麻的话 不过
any mushy things to each other, but
如果能说的话
I mean, if we did,
这次肯定就得说了
th-this would definitely be one of those times.
杰克 你是要跟我说你爱我吗
Jack, are you-- are you trying to tell me that you love me?
你是想说这个吗
Is that what you're trying to do here?
我得告诉你 老兄
Because I got to tell you, man,
-我结婚了 所以... -不是
- I'm a married man, so... - No.
我是想告诉你
No, what I'm trying to tell you is
如果你有任何需要 无论大事小事
if you ever need anything, big or small,
要是让我听说你去求助除我以外的任何人
and I, and I hear that you went to anyone other than me,
我就揍死你
I'm gonna kick your sorry ass.
我也爱你 宝贝 谢谢你这么说
Well, I love you, too, snookums, and I appreciate that.
算了吧 我挂了
You know what, I'm-I'm hanging up now.
别 等等 杰克 杰克
No, wait, Jack, Jack.
我随时都在
Any time, man.
小凯 干什么呢 该睡觉了
Hey, Kev, what are you doing? You should be in bed.
有件事我们得立刻做
There's something we all need to do right now.
我觉得很重要
I think it's important.
真是开门红啊
I'm off to a good start, huh?
你们干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
我们可以一起看《阿瑟尼奥·豪尔秀》
I thought we could all watch the Arsenio Hall Show together.
下不为例
Just tonight.
来吧
Come on.
我跟威尔金斯和拉米雷斯错过了吗
Did I miss Wilkins and Ramirez?
是啊 他们大概十分钟前刚刚离开
Yeah, no, they left, like, ten minutes ago.
办公室那边怎么样了
How'd it go at the office?
小在
J?
现在我去告诉那个师♥傅♥
Now I'm gonna go tell that handyman
重新把门的铰链装上
to put the door back on the hinges.
你具备非常丰富的从政经验 而我没有
You have a lot of experience that I don't.
我很清楚你在这份工作中能带来的价值
I know the value of what you bring to the table,
但我不能接受我的属下公开不尊重我
but I can't have someone on my staff who openly disrespects me,
不尊重我的政策和我的朋友
my policies, and my friend.
你是说你的首席顾问吧
You mean your chief of staff.
抱歉 柏妮丝
I'm sorry, Bernice,
今天是你最后一天上班了
today will be your last day.
好吧 我明天开始招新人
Okay. I'll start getting résumés tomorrow.
她说我们幼稚 她说得对吗
She called us naive. She right?
对啊 我们都很幼稚
Yes. We are naive.
毕竟我们脑子坏了 对吧
We're unhinged, right?
柏妮丝和那些老派的家伙们都这么想
That's what Bernice and all those old-school guys think.
假如在你的任期快结束的时候
If, at the end of your term, you've maybe
也许你做出了一些好的改变
made a couple good changes,
但你却把大部分时间用在市政厅玩权谋游戏
and you spent most of your time just playing power games
这就是你想要的吗
in city hall, is that what you want?
我们不是职业政客 兰德尔
We're not career politicians, Randall.
再说这对我们来说 也不是谋求上位的垫脚石
And this isn't some stepping stone to some bigger gig for us.
这就是我们的工作
This is the gig.
我们明天得去弄一个门挡
We're gonna have to get a doorstop tomorrow.
据说不装门铰链不符合消防规定
Apparently having it off its hinges is a fire hazard.
那我们可就完蛋了
Oh, well, in that case, we're done for.
-说说你的求婚计划吧 -真的吗
- Let's talk about your proposal. - Yeah?
好的
Okay.
到时候 汉娜走进屋
So, um, Hannah comes in,
我会在屋里点上蜡烛
and I'm gonna have the candles lit,
手里拿着一杯马提尼酒
a martini in hand,
同时放着喷火战机乐队的《永远》
and "Everlong" By the Foo Fighters playing.
喷火战机乐队 认真的吗
The Foo Fighters, really?
大哥 不插电的版本
Dude, the acoustic version?
拜托 那简直是世界上最浪漫的歌♥啊
Come-- That is, like, the most romantic song on the planet.
我相信你
I will take your word for it.
这就是我的护卫队 让他们看到我们的热情
That's my posse right here. Give 'em a couple of these.
说实话 我今天其实纠结了很长时间
Honestly, I've been struggling quite a bit today.
我最近都非常想喝酒
I've been wanting to drink pretty badly.
所以我一直在用我之前学到的一个小技巧
So, uh, I've been using this technique that I learned.
他们说你可以想象你想要戒酒的原因
They say you picture your-- your reasons not to drink
然后 就可以把他们当做咒语来使用
and then you, um, you just sort of use them as a mantra.
比如对我来说 我会想着
Like, for me, I-I picture, um,
我会想象我外甥的房♥间
I picture my nephew's room.
我会想他的机器人海报
I picture, uh, his-his robot poster,
熊猫灯
panda lamp.
他还有一个手工制♥作♥的迷你橄榄球场
He's got this, um, this handmade mini football stadium,
里面还有一个迷你的特里·布莱德肖
complete with a tiny Terry Bradshaw.
我外甥出生的时候我还在醉酒
I wasn't sober when my nephew was born,
可是从那一天起我滴酒未沾
but I have been sober every day since.
但有的时候我也会琢磨为什么会这样
But sometimes I wonder why.
我并不是要做什么事情
I'm not really doing anything with my life
而为此我必须戒酒
where I need to stay sober.
我只是觉得 这一次
I just thought, at this point,
我希望我的人生可以稍微多一点意义
my life would have a little more purpose.
我刚刚和一位非常好的女人分手
I just broke up with this really wonderful woman.
我刚刚拒绝了一部
I just turned down this
非常好的电影邀约
really wonderful movie.
我这是在犯错吗
Was that a mistake?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不会越来越年轻了 这是肯定的
I'm not getting any younger, that's for sure.
但我真心希望 随着年龄的增长
You know, hopefully, with age,
我可以变得更沉稳一点 对吗
just comes a little more, uh, gravitas, right?
但这事我们说了不算
But it's not up to us.
我想说的是 也许我们...
I mean, it could be, you know...
五十岁的时候还很诱惑力 对吧 然后呢
"Welcome to Jowl City" at 50, right? And then what?
或者变成了美国退休人员协会广♥告♥里的老头子
I'm-I'm the guy in the AARP ads that's, like, uh,
自己能擦个屁♥股♥就已经高兴得要死了
just thrilled to death that he can still wipe his own ass.
如果这就是我戒酒的原因 我...
I mean, if that's why I'm staying sober, I...
不好意思 但你这番话真的是太傻了
I'm sorry, it's just this is really stupid.
简直了
I mean, right?
不好意思
Excuse me,
我希望你们两位冷静一下
I need you two to calm yourselves.
如果你们不能尊重他人 那请你们三个离开
If you can't be respectful, you three need to leave.
我也走不快
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表