剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
这下倒好了
Oh, great.
这周发生了太多事
It's been a hell of a week.
我自己也有这个想法
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself.
凯特 我和小凯
Hey, Kate, Kevin and I
刚刚提起想一起去木屋
were just talking about going out to the cabin.
你想一起来吗
You want to join us?
你能做到吗
Can you do this?
你能成为我需要的男人吗
Can you be the man that I need you to be?
你能成为杰克需要的父亲吗
Can you be the father that Jack needs you to be?
你自己去木屋 把杰克留下来和我一起
You go to the cabin, and leave Jack here with me.
我会照顾好他的
I'll take care of him.
我需要和我的儿子待在一起
I need to spend time with my son.
你想一辈子都干这破活
You want to waste your life just working at a stupid job?
-我无所谓 但我可不一样 -马克 求你了
- That's fine, but I have bigger plans. - Marc, please.
慢点开
Please slow down!
我很担心凯特
I'm worried about Kate.
我觉得她遇到事情了 小凯
I think she's in trouble, Kev.
我们得去接她
We have to go get her.
谁能告诉我 我手里这是什么
Can anyone tell me what I'm holding in my hands?
-午餐盒吗 -不 不是午餐盒
- A lunch box? - No, not a lunch box.
-看起来很像午餐盒 -我知道
- It looks like a lunch box. - Well, I know that it
虽然看起来像午餐盒 但其实是时空胶囊
looks like a lunch box, but this is actually a time capsule.
我用水淹过 用泥埋过
I water-proofed it, I dirt-proofed it.
它可以抵挡一切攻击
This can withstand all the elements.
我真希望我在跟苏菲一起看侏罗纪公园
I could be watching Jurassic Park with Sophie right now.
凯文 别贫嘴
Kevin, don't be fresh.
你♥爸♥爸很重视这件事 我也是 我们都重视
This matters a lot to your dad. And... to me, to both of us.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
一定会很有意思的
This is gonna be great.
我一直想尝试一下
I have always wanted to do one of these.
你们每个人都要选一件很珍贵的物品
So, each of you guys is gonna pick something special
放进时空胶囊里
to put inside the capsule.
然后我们再把胶囊埋起来
All right, then we're gonna, we're gonna bury the capsule.
等你们18岁的时候 我们就回来这里
And when you turn 18, we're gonna come back
把它挖出来
and we're gonna dig it up.
你们各自考虑一下要埋什么
So, figure out what you want to bury,
然后放进这里
and put it in here, okay?
我要徒步走回匹兹堡
I'm hitchhiking back to Pittsburgh.
好吧 小凯
Nice, Kev.
小贝 其实我不知道
You know, Bec, I don't know
你是真的很想做这件事
if you're actually into this whole thing
还是只是顺着我 无论如何 谢谢你
or you're just humoring me, but either way, thank you.
我能说什么呢
Eh, what can I say?
毕竟你长得这么帅
You're very, very cute.
-我好喜欢这里的感觉 -我也是
- I love it out here. - Me, too.
-真的吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你要往时空胶囊里面放什么
What are you gonna put in your time capsule?
我们到了
Well, here we are.
皮尔森家庭木屋
Pearson family cabin.
之前我真的错了
I'm really sorry about before.
我 我很爱你
I... I love you so much.
你还爱我吗
You still love me, right?
我当然还爱你
Of course I still love you.
好
Good.
走吧
Come on.
看我不打死他
I'm gonna kick his ass.
行了
Stop it.
谁也别想动手
No one is kicking anyone's ass.
可能只是我多心了
I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.
不是 你居然让那个变♥态♥
No, you're not-- the fact that you let that creep take Kate
单独带着凯特去偏远的木屋 太荒唐了
to a cabin in the middle of the woods is insane.
你根本没权利说这种话
Hey, you have no idea what you're talking about,
-你什么时候在家待过 -我要是待在匹兹堡
- because you're never here. - Can't be an actor
-怎么当演员 兰德尔 -是啊
- in Pittsburgh, Randall. - Oh, yeah.
毕竟你绝对不能错过
'Cause God forbid you miss out on
"喝阳光心情的男人"
Guy Drinking Sunny Delight.
那可是全国范围内的广♥告♥
It's a national commercial,
-谢谢你 -是啊 这支广♥告♥
- thank you very much. - That's totally gonna
-肯定能让你拿奥斯卡 -闭嘴 你至于吗
- win you an Academy Award. - Shut up. Seriously?
你们能不能别吵了 外面这么黑
Guys, can you please cut it out? Come on, it is dark
而且路很滑 好吗
and slippery, all right?
你们两个别给我添乱了行不行
I don't need the two of you going at it right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
我们的生活 第四季第十四集
搞定
All done.
这么快吗 不对
That's it? Ah, no, there's still
这里还有空地方 再给爸爸来一朵郁金香
a blank spot over here-- hit me with another tulip.
爸 我得去收拾行李去外婆家了
Dad, I got to go finish packing for Grandma's.
你在木屋玩得开心点
Have fun at the cabin.
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, Pop-Tart.
亲爱的 你要不要早点出门
Hey, baby, you better hit the road
免得赶上堵车
before traffic gets bad.
你确定不需要我陪着你们
You sure you don't want me to come
一起去看你妈妈吗
with you guys to visit your mom?
我很确定
I am sure.
你放轻松
You need to relax.
放下脑子里这些入室盗窃和抢劫的事情
Take a break from all things burglaries and muggings.
是抢劫未遂
Attempted mugging.
说得对 蝙蝠侠
That's right, Batman.
我说错了
My mistake.
"蝙蝠侠"
"Batman"?
我喜欢这个称呼
I like that.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那等你回来了 我们就用上这个称呼
Well, when you get back, we're using that.
在元也叫我蝙蝠侠
Yeah, Jae-won calls me Batman, too.
我们再也不用那个称呼了
We're no longer using that.
我们会安然无恙地待在我妈家
We are gonna be safe and sound at my mom's.
我们有监控摄像头直播
All right, we have security cameras streaming a live feed
这个家里的每一扇门窗和每一个角落
over every door, window and crack in this house.
去吧
So, go.
去找你的哥哥姐姐
Be with your siblings.
山里新鲜的空气对你有好处
The fresh mountain air will do you some good.
好吧
All right.
好的
Fine.
但是 郑重声明
But, uh, for the record,
你不必担心我 好吗
you don't need to worry about me, okay?
我没事
I'm good.
-我保证 -我很高兴 亲爱的
- I promise. - I'm glad, babe.
至少你在凯特跟前
And, hey, at least you don't have to hide the truth about
不用再瞒着你♥妈♥的♥事了
your mom from Kate anymore.
不用了 只瞒着我哥就行了
No... I just have to hide it from my brother.
抱歉叫醒你 我只是
Sorry to wake you up, I just,
我想道个别
uh, I was gonna say goodbye.
你要走了
Oh, you're leaving?
对 兰德尔 凯特和我
Yeah, uh... you know, Randall and Kate and I
临时决定去我们家的木屋
decided to take a last-minute trip to the family cabin
待几天 就是说...
for a couple days, sort of, um...
总之 我得回家收拾行李
Anyway, I got to go home and pack and...
说到凯特...
Speaking of Kate, uh...
你觉得我们应该怎么跟她说
what do you suppose we should tell her about...
这件事
about this?
-可能 -是 我觉得
- Probably... - Yeah, I think, um...
我觉得我们就告诉她我们相爱了
I think, I think we just tell her that we're falling in love.
她会为我们开心的
She'll be happy for us.
-我的天 -我的天
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
-好吧 好吧 你骗到我了 -你的表情
- Okay, all right, you got me. - Your face.
不 我以为你认真的
No, I-I thought you were s-serious--
你真是... 那挺好
you got, you're, that's good.
-我没疯 凯文 -好的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表