剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
宝贝 你确定你想现在去杂货店吗
Babe, are you sure that you want to go to the grocery store now?
对 我喜欢人少的时候去杂货店
Yeah, I like going when the store's not so crowded.
我知道你没有竞选经理
I know you don't have a campaign manager.
-我想干 -欢迎您的加入 在元
- I want the gig. - Happy to have you on board, Jae-won.
我知道你想要弥补很多事
I know you want to fix things.
想帮助我
Fix me.
但你和你的家人
But you and your family...
对我来说太痛苦了
It's just too painful.
凯文
每周一 每周二
尼奇你好
Hi, Nicky.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我是鲁伊斯医生
I'm Dr. Ruiz.
我与这里的老兵已经共事两年了
I've been working with the vets here for two years.
你最近怎么了呢
So, what's been going on with you?
你开口说话 心理咨♥询♥才有效果
Therapy works better if you talk.
我讨厌这个悲伤的房♥间
I hate this sad, little room.
这句效果如何
How's that?
你知道我们离加拿大只有80英里吗
You know we're only 80 miles from Canada?
我从来没去过
I've never been.
有一次差点就跟我哥哥去了
I almost went once, with my brother.
但我没有
But I didn't.
为什么一直没去呢
Why haven't you ever gone?
我受不了枫树糖浆
I can't stand maple syrup.
那里发生的一些事
There's things that happened there
让人永远无法释怀
that you can't come back from.
它们会... 吞噬掉你一部分人性
You know, they... they make you less human.
-医生 -尼奇
- Hey, Doc. - Hi, Nicky.
是这样 我在想...
So, listen, I was thinking...
今天我们开始之前 我有个坏消息
Before we start today, I have some bad news.
我要被调去亚利桑那州的老兵中心了
I'm being transferred to a vet center in Arizona.
我们全国上下的老兵中心都缺人手
Our centers all over the country are understaffed.
不过帕特森医生会接管这里
But you'll be working with Dr. Patterson
我听说他非常专业
and I hear he is exceptional.
尼奇
Nicky.
小心头
Watch your head.
你才小心你的头 克拉奇警官
You watch your head, Officer Krupke.
我不需要你过来的
I didn't need you to come.
早上好
Good morning.
兰德尔 慢点吃 会噎到的
Hey, Randall, slow down. You're gonna choke.
今天是上初中第一天 我想早点到
It's the first day of junior high, I want to get there early.
你要是吃巧克力麦片噎到了被送去急诊
Well, you're not gonna be early if you're in the ER
我看你还怎么早点到 好好嚼
with Count Chocula lodged in your throat. Chew.
为什么高级学校总要比普通学校开学早
Why do fancy schools start earlier than normal ones?
因为我们的脑容量更大
Because we have bigger brains to fill.
好吧 书呆子 我们在家里祝你过得开心
Okay, nerd. Well, have fun while we're home all day.
妈 还有黄瓜切片吗
Mom, do we have any cucumber slices?
你要黄瓜切片干什么
Why do you need cucumber slices?
我要放飞自我一天
I'm taking a me day.
好 如果我给你一把刀和一根黄瓜
Okay, so if I give you a cucumber and a knife,
你能不能答应我不会割伤自己
can I trust that you're not gonna cut yourself?
这个不做保证
I wouldn't count on it.
凯特宝贝 看什么呢
Hey, Katie girl. Whatcha reading?
你觉得辛迪·克劳馥好看吗
Do you think Cindy Crawford's pretty?
绝对比不上凯特·皮尔森
She's no Kate Pearson.
天哪 凯特快看 是苏珊·萨默斯
Oh, my God, Kate, look, it's Suzanne Somers,
是代言瘦腿神器的女士
It's the thigh master lady.
-她来我们家了 -真好笑
- She's in our home. - Ha, ha. Yeah.
雪莉借给我一些新的健美操视频
Shelly lent me some new aerobics video
我打算试一试
that I'm gonna try out in a little bit.
不错啊
Oh. Sounds great.
怎么了 你还好吗
Hey, what's wrong? You okay?
就是心情不好
I'm just, I'm in a mood.
你能懂吗 周一真的很难
You know? Mondays are hard.
我知道我接下来还有五天
I know that I've got, like, five days
都要应对各种繁文缛节
of the red tape factory ahead of me.
好吧 不过每天结束我都会在的
Mmm. Well, I will be here waiting at the end of every one.
这个不错
Oh. I like that.
你们能不能晚点再腻歪
Can you guys be gross later?
爸 赶紧走了 七年级在召唤我
Come on, Dad, seventh grade's calling.
-七年级在召唤我 -七年级
- Seventh grade is calling. - Seventh grade.
-好 拜 -拜拜
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
第一天愉快 多谢大大的拥抱
Have a great first day. Thanks for the big hug.
-我是劳伦斯老师 -我知道
- I'm Mr. Lawrence. - I know.
我是说 好的 我叫兰德尔
I-I mean, cool. I'm Randall.
很高兴认识你 兰德尔
Nice to meet you, Randall.
-请坐 -好的
- Please, have a seat. - Yeah.
好了 孩子们 把书翻到第一章
All right, kids, let's open our books to chapter one.
-在元呢 -跑到8英里时
- What happened to Jae-won? - He fell a little behind
他有点落后了
at mile eight.
你把8英里说得那么随意
You say "Mile eight" so casually.
你听出那个意思了
You caught that,
克拉克舞蹈学校盛大开业传♥单♥
The Clarke School of Dance grand opening flyers,
-刚印出来 -对
- hot off the press. - Yes.
每个人拿一些
Everybody, take a stack
发给任何一个看起来像是
and give it to anyone who looks like they need
生活中需要一点韵律的人
a little rhythm in their life.
苔丝
Hey, Tess?
我知道你紧张 但校园生活会很精彩的
I know you're nervous, but, uh, it's gonna be great.
我知道 我没事
I know. I'm good.
多谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你在报上看到写我的文章了吗
Oh, you see my article in there?
你是说《皮尔森市议员脑子坏了[双关"拆除铰链"]吗》
You mean "Councilman Pearson Unhinged?"
"皮尔森将办公室门从铰链上拆下
"Pearson takes his open door policy
从而升级其门户开放政策
to a new level by removing his office door from its hinges
第12街区市议员向所有人敞开大门
此举表明欢迎所有人前来促膝交谈
to show that all are welcome for a sit-down.
皮尔森每周一都将倾听选民的声音..."
Pearson spends every Monday listening to constituents..."
这是那篇文章吗
Is that the article?
是
Yeah.
你觉得我看着像脑子坏了吗
Hey, you think I come off as crazy?
绝不会 他们都夸你胆子大
No way, man. They called you bold.
他们都夸我与众不同
They called me different.
-报上说你脑子坏了 -可能是坏了
- It says you're unhinged. - Well, maybe I am.
今天找个时间 我想跟你谈一下
Oh, uh, sometime today, uh, I'd like to talk to you
我的提案 如果你有空的话
about my proposal, if you've got time.
对你 我一直都有时间
I always got time for you, J-Dubs.
-好的 -我得去洗澡了
- All right. - I got to hit the shower.
女儿们 第一天会非常愉快
Girls, you have an amazing first day.
你们全都光芒四射
You are all radiant women
你们驾到是这座城市的福气
and this town is lucky to have you.
-爱你们 -我也爱你
- Love you guys. - Love you, too.
我跟我女儿们说呢
I was talking to my girls.
抱歉 条件反射
Sorry. Reflex.
这个是棕色天鹅绒
Okay, so this is the brown velvet.
你喜欢柔软的面料吗
Do you like the soft fabric?
我们要让爸爸这周末装好这些窗帘
We're gonna have Daddy put up these curtains this weekend.
如果你喜欢天鹅绒就咯咯笑两声
So gurgle once if you like the velvet.
你做得到吗 能做到吗
Can you do that? Can you do that?
等等 我以为会看到你打扮好
Oh, wait, I thought, I was gonna get to see you all dressed up
穿上你吸引客户的新西装
in your new client-wooing suit.
冒着在到办公室之前就沾上汗渍的风险吗
What, and risk sweat stains before I even get to the office?
我可不是夜魔侠 我了解自己身体的极限
I'm not a daredevil. I know my body's limits.
但今天午饭的时候你会看到我穿的
But you'll get to see it today at lunch.
再次感谢你答应过来
Thanks again for agreeing to come.
他们真的想见见我老婆
They really wanted to meet my wife.
当然没问题了
Of course.
好了 再见 你能说再见吗
Okay, bye. Can you say bye-bye?
再见
Bye.
你好 我们还没来得及自我介绍
Hi. We haven't had a chance to introduce ourselves.
我们刚... 刚搬过来
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表