剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
Go now. - Absolutely, yes.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
她现在可能不在那里
She, she might not be there right now.
那就找她啊...
Well, search for her...
当然 我会的 - ...阿什
Of course. I will. - ...Ash.
好的 我会找她的 -找到她
Yes, I'll look for her. - Find her.
我只是...只是面条而已
Uh, I just, um... it was just the noodles.
抱歉 是一餐面条吗
Sorry. It was a noodle meal?
是一份没有鸡肉的鸡肉通心粉
It was a chicken penne, but it came without chicken.
所以你收到的是意大利面吗
So you were delivered the pasta?
所以我想...
So I'd like a...
我想退款 因为菜品不齐
I'd like a refund for the meal because it came incomplete.
但我们确实送出了通心粉
But we did deliver the penne.
我知道 那是一份鸡肉通心粉
I know. Uh, it was a chicken penne,
但里面没有鸡肉
and it came without chicken.
呃 我在找一个人
Hi. I'm, uh, looking for someone.
我们今晚不营业 但如果你想留言
We're actually closed tonight, but if you wanna leave a note,
我可以转达这个消息
I could pass along the message.
好的 -进来吧
Sure. Yeah. - Come on in.
你认不认识一个男人
Do you know if, uh, a, a man
带着两个小女孩在这里
with, um, uh, two young girls is staying here?
老实说 我不能透露顾客的任何信息
Well, honestly, I can't really share any client information
由于我们的隐私政策
just due to our privacy policy.
但如果你能描述一下你要找的人
But if you can describe who you're looking for,
我可以转达你的消息
I can pass along the message
给符合描述的人
to anyone who fits that description.
好吧 是一个...一个父亲
Okay. Um, yeah, it's a... it's a father,
我想40岁左右
I think, um, 40-ish, um,
两个小女孩 小学年龄
two young girls, elementary school age.
黑人 我想是 -好的
Black, I think. - Okay.
那你叫什么名字
And then, uh, your name?
亚瑟·西格尔 -亚瑟·西格尔
Asher Siegel. - Asher Siegel.
为什么所有的床都空着
Why are all the beds empty?
经费问题 很不幸
Uh, funding, unfortunately,
我们目前的经费只够维持运营
we currently only have funding to stay open
一周三个晚上 所以...
three nights a week, so...
噢 -我们永远用得上捐款
Oh. - ...we can always use donations.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这里的人们如此真实
The people here are so real,
他们的活力和韧性是有感染力的
and their vibrancy and resilience is infectious.
这也是我们为什么自豪的把埃斯帕诺拉称为我的家
That's why we're proud to call Española my home.
这是... 糟了
It's... oh, shit.
我们的家
Our home.
你没事的 你说对了
You're all right. You got it.
你没事 -天啊
You're okay. - Oh, God.
抱歉 我只是...我不专心
I'm sorry. I, I just... I'm not concentrating.
我感觉这里的能量都流失了
I just feel like the energy in here is all off.
只是... -我知道
It's just... - I know.
天啊 -因为亚瑟 是吧
Oh, God. - Asher, right?
他的所作所为真的很糟糕
It's really messed up, what he did.
是吧
Right?
惠特
Whit?
全搞砸了 对吧
It's messed up, right?
呃...
Um...
也许不是
Maybe not, though.
听着 我只是在想亚瑟
Look, I always thought Asher
本来想做个短线交易员什么的
was gonna be like a day trader or something,
你知道 因为他很善于分♥析♥
you know, 'cause he's so analytical.
你知道《星际迷航》里的达塔吗
I mean, you know Data from Star Trek?
你知道 那个化了白色妆的机器人
You, you do? The, the robot with the white makeup on...
对 -那个呆子一样的人
Yeah. - ...the nerdy guy?
夏令营的每个人 我们都开玩笑说亚瑟就是他
Everybody at camp, we always used to joke that Asher was him,
但 我不知道
but, uh, I don't know.
你们现在做的事情
This, this thing that you're doing right now,
是真正的好事
it's, it's, it's really good.
你们真的在帮助他人 拯救生命
You know, you're really helping people and saving lives.
我从没想过亚瑟
And, uh, I never thought Asher
会参与到这种事当中来
would ever be a part of something like this.
对他来说这需要许多的同情心
It requires so much empathy on his part.
有趣的是 当亚瑟要我
It's funny when, uh, when Asher asked me
从纽约过来帮他做这件事
to come down from New York to help him out with this.
我心里想 "这不可能成功的" 你知道吗
I was like, "There's no way this is gonna work", you know?
但后来 我遇见了你 我就想
But then, uh, then I met you, and I was like,
这不仅会成功 还会成为爆款
not only is this gonna work, it's gonna be a hit.
当你走进房♥间 一切都变得更明亮了
When you enter the room, everything gets brighter.
当你看向镜头时 一切都被点亮了
When you look into that camera, everything lights up.
我想人们观看这个的时候
And I think people, when they watch this,
人们会梦想和你在一起
people are really gonna be dreaming about being with you.
相信我 对天发誓
Trust me, swear to God.
让我们再来一条
Let's try another one.
好的 -来吧
Okay. - Let's do it.
哦
Ooh.
是谁 -是我
Who is it? - It's me.
阿什 -小管 我的男人
Ash? - Incher. My man.
嘿 -发生什么事了 老兄
Hey. - What's going on, man?
你还好吗 酷 -是啊
You're good? Cool. - Yeah.
失陪一下 -好的
Excuse me. - Yeah.
抱歉 给我们一点时间
I'm sorry. Just one second.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her? Did you find her.
她很好
Good. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她可能开心 -是吗
She was happy. - Yeah.
所以你把钱给她了吗 -给了
So you gave her the money? - Yeah.
她看起来有没有...她是不是...
And did she seem like... was she...
是的 是的 - ...感到满意
Yeah, yeah. - ...satisfied?
她说了...她说没有诅咒这回事
She said that, uh... she said there's no curse.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
我想知道她到底说了什么
I wanna know exactly what she said.
告诉我她的原话
Tell me exactly what she said.
她住在哪 和谁一起住
Where was she living? Who was she living with?
我想知道每个人怎么说的
I wanna know what everyone said.
我跟帕斯韦思的人谈过了
I talked to someone at Pathways,
他们说她实际上...
and they said she's actually, that her...
她们的家人住在其中一栋建筑里
their family's living in one of the, the buildings
在街对面
across the street.
他们... -过渡房♥吗
They're... - The transitional housing?
是的 -好吧
Yeah, exactly. - Okay.
原来他们不是无家可归 这是件好事
So it turns out they're not homeless, which is a good thing.
无住所的 -无住所的 抱歉
Unhoused. - Unhoused, sorry.
所以我过去看了看蜂鸣器
And so I went over there and I looked at the buzzer.
是吗 -我正在看它
Yeah. - And I was looking at it,
他们恰好在那一刻走了进来
and they happened to walk in at that exact moment.
我说 "嘿 你还记得我吗"
And so I said, "Hey, you know, you remember me?"
好的 -他们说 "记得 记得..."
Yeah. - And they said, "Yeah, yeah..."
好的 -然后我 你懂的
Okay. - And then I, you know,
给了她一百块钱 -好的
gave her the hundred dollars. - Yeah.
然后他们说了谢谢
And then they said thank you.
他们邀请我去吃晚饭
And they, they invited me up for dinner,
但我拒绝了因为我还要回来这里
but I said no 'cause I had to come back here.
嗯 -然后我说
Mmm. - And, um, then I said,
你知道的 诅咒消失了吗
you know, is the curse gone?
她说是的
And she said yeah.
所以就这样 -然后你离开了吗
So, yeah. - And then you left?
我们互相拥抱...然后我就离开了
Yeah. And then we hugged and then... and then I left.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好了 -很好
Okay. - Good. Yeah.
没事了 -好的
It's good. - Okay.
来者何人
Who is it?
只是在开玩笑 你们没事了吧
Just kidding. You guys good?
对 -我准备好了
Yeah. - I'm, uh, I'm ready.
好的 -好的
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表