剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
象征了什么
What does that mean?
这条蛇象征着重生
Uh, the snake signifies rebirth
因为蛇会蜕皮
because of the shedding of the skin.
有道理
Makes sense.
这算是一种重生
This is a sort of rebirth.
新房♥子 新社区 新家庭
New house, new community, new family.
没错
That's right.
我们也有一些陶器要给你们
And we also have some pottery for you.
这是由卢安·塔福亚手工制♥作♥而成
This was handcrafted by Luann Tafoya.
她是波瓦基普韦布洛的成员
She is a Pojoaque Pueblo member.
埃斯帕诺拉和大圣达菲地区
Española and the greater Santa Fe area
是世界土著陶瓷之都
is the Indigenous ceramics capital of the world.
他们的上釉技术
They have a glazing technique
经过了几个世纪的磨炼
that's been honed over centuries.
每一件作品都承载着神奇的
And each piece is this magical collage of knowledge
薪火相传的知识
that's been passed down through generations.
当我把一件作品送给社区的新成员时
When I gift a piece to a new member of our community,
对我来说 这是一种情感和超越的体验
it's an emotional and transcendent experience for me.
所以当我看到亚瑟手里拿着手♥机♥的时候
So when I saw Asher holding his cell phone against the clay
就好像那是从陶器仓库里出来的东西一样
like it was some item being rung up at Pottery Barn,
完全无视了其中的文化
just complete disregard for the culture
以及那一刻的意义
and for the moment.
我们喜欢赠送本土陶器
We love giving the Indigenous ceramics out.
这有点像交易的结束
It's sort of like the closing of the transaction.
完全不在意
Just so oblivious.
你看这个陶器
You look at this pottery
你觉得他们可能会开价
and you think they might run, you know,
最多80到100美元
80 to $100 tops.
但实际上每件作品他们开价1500美元
But they actually are $1,500 per piece.
但我们和那个艺术家谈到了八折
Um, but I was able to negotiate a 20% discount
因为我们是批量购买♥♥
from the artist because we buy them in bulk.
正是这样的时刻
It's moments like this
让我怀疑亚瑟 我嫁的那个人
that make me question if Asher, is this man I married,
是否真正了解我
truly understands me.
每段婚姻都会面临一个阶段
I mean, every relationship reaches the point
你开始质疑一切
where you start to question things.
这很正常
It's normal.
每个人都有这种情况
It happens to everyone.
但如果这个想法一直都在你的头脑里呢
But what if the thought doesn't leave your head?
它不会消失
It doesn't go away.
这就是我...
That's what I've been, uh...
去年所面临的情况
dealing with the past year.
这个男人疯狂地迷恋上了我
Here is this man who is so genuinely interested in me.
我的想法 我的为人
My ideas, who I am.
就好像他崇拜着我
It's like he worships me.
谁不想要这样的人呢
I mean, who wouldn't want that?
那些碗很贵 是吧
Those bowls are pricey, huh?
一个视你如女神的人
Someone that look at you like a goddess.
亲吻你走过的土地
Kissing the ground you walk on.
听起来如梦似幻 不是吗
It sounds like a dream, right?
我该从哪说起呢...
Where do I even start? I mean...
她心地善良
She's kind.
体贴入微 聪慧过人
Thoughtful. Intelligent.
她是我见过的最无私的人
She's the most selfless person I've ever met.
呃...
Uh...
她所做的一切都如此的真实而纯净
Just everything she does is so true and pure.
就好像她连通着
It's like she has a connection
整个宇宙
with the universe or something.
她无所不知
Uh, she just knows.
我有幸庇护在她的阴影之下
And I feel lucky to stand in her shadow.
知道你掌握着所有的权力
To know that you hold all the power,
如果你离开他们 他们就会毁于一旦
and that if you left them they'd be destroyed.
我一无所有
I'd have nothing.
但当一个人如此迷恋你...
But when a person is this infatuated with you...
他们真的看到你了吗
do they really see you?
还是说只是一种你的想象
Or is it just an idea of you?
他们的行为仅仅受你的需求所驱使吗
Are their actions just driven by what they think you want?
还是受他们的真实感受
Or by how they really feel?
能有人爱你至此
Can someone love you so much
连真实的你
that the real version of you
都不复存在
completely ceases to exist?
这就引出了今天的话题
So that brings us to today.
当你如此依恋某人的时候
When you're so bound to someone
内心深处 你知道
that, deep down, you know that
你永远不会对他们完全满意
you'll never be fully satisfied with them.
你该怎么办
What do you do?
也许是时候规划我自己的路线了
Maybe it's time to chart my own course.
人们对我的了解不过是沧海一粟
There's so much more to me than people even know.
Finish Lines- SATV Music
我会像火一样绽放光芒
♪ I'm gonna light like fire ♪
我如倾盆大雨般坠落
♪ I'm coming down like rain ♪
我要打破藩篱
♪ I'm gonna break down barriers ♪
我会熬过痛苦
♪ I'm gonna play through the pain ♪
你的房♥子独具一格
Your homes are so unique
作为一件艺术品非常重要
and so important as a piece of art.
我很复杂 充满了激♥情♥ 充满了矛盾
I'm complicated and passionate and full of contradictions.
我不完美
And I'm not perfect.
这是否意味着我不配得到幸福
Does that mean that I don't deserve happiness?
因为我受够了
♪ 'Cause I'm done ♪
我受够了玩弄把戏
♪ I'm all done playing games ♪
就这样
That's it.
开心了吗
You happy?
把这段剪回去
Put that back in the cut.
电视台不想看到这段
The network, um, they don't want any of this.
所以...
So...
好吧
All right.
多谢你给我看这段
Well, thank you for showing me.
你说的每个字
Everything you said,
我都感同身受 好吗
I was feeling, okay?
现在一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
我还以为是一些蠢到家的诅咒
I thought it was some stupid fucking curse.
但其实是我
But it was me.
我了解你
I know you.
我们不应该把房♥子卖♥♥给马克·罗斯
We shouldn't have sold to Mark Rose,
但我还是像个白♥痴♥一样卖♥♥给了他
but I still did it like a fucking idiot.
我不需要我的手♥机♥
And I-- I don't need my cell phone.
我知道我用得太多了
I know I use this thing too much.
亚瑟 嘿 冷静点
Ash, hey, let's calm down.
冷静点 - 不 不
Let's calm down. - No. No.
听我说
Listen to me.
我让我的个人缺点
I've let my personal shortcomings
阻碍我做出真正的牺牲
get in the way of truly making all the sacrifices,
阻碍我做出我需要做出的牺牲
making every sacrifice that I need to, to...
我还没...
I haven't...
那天晚上我没有把一百美元给娜娜
I didn't give the hundred dollars to Nala that night.
好吗 我撒谎了
Okay? I lied.
我撒谎了 我是个骗子 我是个糟糕的人
I lied. I'm a liar. I'm a terrible person.
难道你没有看到吗
Don't you see?
没...
There's--
不存在什么诅咒
There's not some curse.
我才是问题所在
I am the problem.
不是魔法
It's not magic.
是我 行吗
It's me, okay?
我是个糟糕的人
I'm a bad person,
我一直在拖你下水
and I've been dragging you down with me.
好吗
Okay?
我不会离开你
I'm not moving.
我一根手指头都不会离开你
I'm not even moving my hand.
好吗 我是说...
Okay? And I was saying...
什么... - 我是说...
What-- - I was saying...
你还想和我在一起吗
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表