剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我注意到你经常摸脖子 你脖子痛吗
I noticed you're touching your neck a lot. Do you have pain?
是的 只是
Yeah, it's just, um,
肌肉和骨头连着的那块
that the muscle end up with the bone.
这是关节痛 你...
Oh, that's joint pain. Do you--
你有服用什么补品吗
do you take any supplements?
维生素K之类的东西
Vitamin K or anything like that?
没有
No.
我诅咒你
I curse you.
我诅咒你
I curse you.
我诅咒你
I curse you.
我诅咒你
I curse you.
拉链卡住了 它完全卡住了
The zipper is jammed. It's completely stuck.
阿什 你可以来帮我一下吗
Ash, can you help me with this, please?
你觉得那个小女孩会翻我们的垃圾吗
You think that girl could have been going through our trash?
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
所以她才知道我们吃了什么
Just that's how she knew what we had in our meal.
不 那只是... -恰好丢了...
No, it's just like a... -Just the missing...
...小孩子说的话 是一种趋势
...thing kids are saying. It's a trend.
但他们都没做跟鸡肉有关的事
But none of them do anything related to chicken.
他妈的 -我不知道
Oh, fuck this. -Oh, I don't know.
鸡肉是最普通的食物了
Chicken is, like, the most generic food.
我们能把它拉下来吗
Can we--Should we just pull it off?
这样做的话我会把它拉长的
Well, I'm gonna stretch it if I do that.
我不在乎 我不在乎这件衣服
Yeah, but I don't care--I don't care about the shirt.
所以让我们... -你确定吗
So let's just... -Are you sure?
我们把它拉长吧 拉下来
Yeah. Let's just stretch it. Just pull it off.
好的 -好
Okay. -Yeah.
你不觉得奇怪吗
You don't think it was weird
她知道我们吃的是意大利面
that she knew it was pasta though?
我不知道 也许她有点通灵能力 用力点拉
I don't know. Maybe she's a little psychic. Pull hard.
老实说我做不到 -天啊
I can't, honestly. -Oh, God!
也许我该让你这样过几天
Hmm. Maybe I should leave it like this for a few days. Hmm?
好了 这不... -来吧
Okay. It's not... -Come on.
这不好笑但还挺好笑的
It's not funny but it's funny, okay?
我们能先把这脱下来再说吗
Can you please... just get this off, please?
好的 -脱
Okay. -Go.
我得把它毁了才能把它脱下来
I'm gonna totally have to destroy it to take this off.
没事 我不在乎 毁了吧
It's okay. I don't care. Just destroy it.
好了 弯腰
All right. Uh, bend over.
像超人一样张开双臂 你得反抗我 好吗
Okay. Arms out like Superman. You have to resist me, okay?
好的 我在反抗了
Okay. I'm resisting.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
用力反抗 -好的
Just really resist. -Okay.
往后拉 身体向后拉
Pull back. Pull your body back.
我不知道 这有点... -该死
I don't know. This is... -Shit.
好了
Ah! Okay.
好的 准备好了吗 -好了 好了
Okay. Ready? -Okay. Okay. Yeah.
好的 -拉拉拉
Okay. -Go. Go, go, go.
往后拉
Pull back.
你得再再用力点 -我在用力 天啊
You gotta resist more. -I am. Oh, my God.
这件衣服要坏掉了 -我不在乎...
This is gonna break. -I don't care...
你得往后拉 -我在试了
You gotta pull backwards. -I'm trying.
你得往后拉
You got to pull back. You got--
我的天
Oh, my God!
你还好吗 你没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
天哪
Oh, my God. Whoa!
这就是我们 阿什
This is us, Ash.
我希望电视台能看到这一幕
I wish the network could see this.
你知道吗 我们应该再来一次
Oh. You know what? We should do this again.
我把它发到我的照片墙上
And I put it on my Instagram.
你知道电视台在看这个
You know, the network is looking at that.
这次换毛衣吗 -我们再来一次
Do... Like, the sweater? -Let's do--let's do that again.
没错 这就是我们 来吧 就在这里 等会
Yeah, it's exactly us. Let's do it. Here. Hold on.
这多有趣
It's so funny.
好吧
Okay.
好的 来吧
Okay. Okay. Let's go.
你不必...好吧 -只是...不不不
You don't need--Okay. -It's just--No, no, no.
好了 就像刚才那样 好吗
Okay. All right. So, just exactly like that, okay?
好了 好了 -困在拉链里
Okay. Okay. -The struggle with the zipper.
就这件衣服的拉链
Just the zipper on this one.
好的 等会等会
Okay. Okay. Wait. Hold on, hold on. Hold on.
让我调高亮度 马上就好 好了 准备好了吗
Let me light it up, one second. Okay. Ready?
我的发型看上去很乱吗
Does my hair look crazy?
它很好 -好的
It's good. -Okay. Okay. Um, okay.
我毛衣的拉链都被卡主10次了
So my sweater zipper has been stuck, like, 10 times.
卡住了 对吧
It's gotten jammed, right?
亚瑟一直想把我从拉链里弄出来
So Asher's been trying to get me out of it
过去整整五分钟里
for the past five minutes.
加入我们这种疯狂
I mean, join us... in this insanity.
也许我该给其中一个承包商打电♥话♥
Maybe I should call one of our contractors
来帮一下我们
to help us out with this.
你想让承包商在卧室里帮我脱衣服吗
Uh, you want one of our contractors to undress me in our bedroom?
我觉得没问题
Fine by me.
我不想你和别的男人上♥床♥
I don't want you having sex with another man.
谁说我们的承包商一定是个男人
Well, I mean, who says our contractor has to be a man?
一语破的
Touché.
刚才不错 我感觉我想让你说...
Okay. That was good. I feel like I want you to say...
你之前说过一句话 我觉得很好
There's a line you said earlier that I thought was good.
像超人一样张开双臂
Put your arms out like Superman?
不是超人 就是...
No, Superman, yeah, but then, um... Oh, oh, the, um...
你知道的...
You know...
我想让你这样过几天
"I want to keep you in this for a while."
好吧 好的 -那一句 好的
Oh, okay. Okay. -That one. Okay. Okay.
好了 求求你
Okay. Just please,
帮我把它弄下来
can you just get it off of me?
好的 -谢谢
All right. -Thank you.
我可能会把它撕破 -这没关系
I might rip it. -Oh, that's okay.
我不在乎
I don't care.
好了
All right. Hmm.
也许我该让你这样过几天
Maybe I should keep it like this for a couple of days.
我的天 阿什 别闹了
Oh, my God, Ash. Stop it.
好了
All right.
等一下 我要把手♥机♥放这里
Here, hold on. I'm gonna put it over here.
好了 这样很不错
Okay. All right. This is good.
拉起来吗
So pulling up?
对 脱下来就好
Like--Yup. Okay. Just get it off.
好的 -脱下来
Okay. -Get it off.
好了 -求你了
All right. -Please.
好了
All right.
我觉得我们需要更多的挣扎
I feel like we need more of the struggle,
因为这才是之前让我们捧腹大笑的东西
because that's what was really making us laugh before.
是的 这是一件不同的衣服
Yes. It's a different shirt
更宽松了 所以它不会...
that it's looser here, so it's not gonna...
好吧 也许我应该把我的手臂再收起来一点
Okay. Maybe I'll just keep my arms in a little bit more then,
把他们收进我的身体
like, pull them into my body
这样我可以创造更多的阻力 等会
and then I'll create some resistance. Hold on.
好了
Okay.
我们还好吗 好的 我们还在录
Are we still good? Okay. We're still recording. Okay.
好的
Okay.
把它从我身上脱下来 求你了
Just get it off of me, please.
好的 好的 -我的天
Okay. Yeah. Okay. Okay. -Oh, my God.
拉 拉 拉
Just pull. Pull, pull.
好了 -好了 拉吧
Okay. -Okay. Okay. Go.
好的 这衣服会撕破的
Okay. Oh, this is gonna rip.
我不知道 我会毁掉它的 惠特
I don't know. I could destroy it, Whit.
没关系 毁掉吧
It's okay. Just destroy it.
好的
Okay.
我的天 这太疯狂了
Oh, my God. This so crazy.
金蝉脱壳
There you go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表