剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
So, what's on the menu today?
千层面
Lasagna.
你们昨晚吃了什么
What'd you guys have last night?
烤玉米饼
Ah, we just did tacos.
有鸡肉吗
Chicken?
牛肉 -好吧
Beef. -Mmm.
没什么不寻常的东西
Nothing crazy.
因为洗手间里有鸡肉
Just 'cause there was, uh, some chicken in the bathroom.
我以为你们也许吃了鸡肉
I thought you guys might have just had it or something.
默里
Murray!
你漏掉了一块地方 -什么鬼
You missed a spot, man. -What?
洗手间里有鸡肉
There's chicken in the bathroom.
鸡肉 哪呢
Chicken? Where?
洗手间里
In the bathroom.
别再沉迷马球了
No pollo in the potty.
去你的
Fuck you.
抱歉 一小时前还没有的
Sorry, that was not there an hour ago.
我觉得是有人恶搞我
I think someone's playing a trick on me.
这些摄像头是开着的吗
Are these cameras always on?
应该是吧
I think so.
找到打扫卫生间的那个人
Find the guy who cleaned the bathroom.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我想看所有进入洗手间的人
So, I-I wanna see everyone who went into the bathroom
从现在到我进去那段时间里
between now and the time that I went in.
我只是想看看
I just wanna see.
等会 暂停一下 那是谁
Wait, pause it. Who's that?
那是乔 -好的 继续播放
That's Joe. -Okay. Keep going.
后退一下 那是谁
Oh, go back. Who is that?
那是里科谢姆
That's Ricoshem.
他手上拿着食物或者其他东西吗
Is he holding any food or anything?
我觉得没有 -好吧 继续播放
I don't think so. -All right. Keep going.
嘿 你在干啥
Hey, what are you doing?
我只是在看些东西
I'm just looking at something.
我们现在要拍摄消防站之旅了
We're about to shoot the tour of the fire station now.
好的 你需要我帮忙吗
Okay. Do you need me for that?
我想不用
I guess not.
继续播放
Keep playing.
好的 暂停 后退后退
Okay. Stop there. Go back. Go back.
他进洗手间了吗
Did he enter the bathroom?
播放
Play. Play.
他没进去
He didn't go in.
好的 继续播放 快进
Okay. Keep going. Fast forward.
他进去过吗
Does he ever go in?
好的 那是我
Okay. That's me.
我们能后退到那个
Go back to--yeah, can we go back to the guy
有着长发和那个女生交谈的人吗
with the--the long hair who's talking to that girl?
你到底在找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的
Okay.
暂停 在这暂停
Okay, pause, pause here.
从这里开始播放
Okay. Play from here.
好的
Okay.
暂停
Pause here.
我们能一帧一帧地看吗
Can we go one frame at a time?
好的
Okay.
他在做什么
What is he doing here?
他递给她什么东西了吗
Is he handing her something?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
好的 继续
Okay. Go ahead.
那是什么
What was that?
抱歉
Sorry!
自从你们安装了新的太阳系后这种情况就一直发生
That's been happening since you guys installed that whole new solar system.
哦
Oh.
新墨西哥有一条现行法律
There's a current law in New Mexico
你可以抛弃90天或90天以下的宝宝
that you can abandon your baby 90 days or younger
如果你正在经历危机
if you're going through a crisis.
所以这个婴儿箱还没用过
So, this baby box hasn't been used,
但这个设备是经过深思熟虑和精心设计的
but it's a really thought out and well-designed device,
它有三种不同的警报
it has three different alarms.
一旦你打开门 会响起一种警报
Once you open the door, an alarm goes off.
一旦你把婴儿放入 会响起另一种警报
Once you place a baby inside, another alarm goes off,
我们就会收到通知
and we'll get paged out and notified.
这有一个热传感器
There's a heat sensor,
还有一个摄像头
and there's also a camera in there
让我们知道里面有个婴儿
to let us know that there's a baby inside.
所以 这是个深思熟虑
So, yeah, it's a really well-thought out
和精心设计的设备
and well-designed piece of equipment
这将拯救生命
that's gonna save lives.
感谢你的分享
Well, thank you for sharing.
这是一项非常有意思的工程
Um, it's a very interesting program.
我们很高兴能拥有它
We're excited to have it.
给妈妈们一个不同的选择
Give mothers a different option.
我们现在要去健身房♥看看吗
Should we go check out the weight room now?
走吧 -好的
Let's go. -Okay.
非常不错 很好
Amazing work. Great, great, great.
真是太不可思议了 看看这个
Unbelievable. I mean, look at this thing.
你们考虑得十分周全 看看这还有呼吸孔
You guys thought of everything. Look at that, air holes.
如果我想让你的其中一个人
So, if I wanted one of your guys shirtless
在健身房♥里赤膊上阵 我可以这样要求吗
in the weight room, is that a conversation I should have?
这样可以吗
Or could you do that?
我想可以吧
I guess I can do it.
好的 我想要扎克 可以吗
Okay. I want Zach. All right?
可以 -很好
Okay. -Cool.
交叉你的手指
Interlace your fingers
把双手放到脑后
back behind your head.
肘部并拢
Bring your elbows together.
放松下来 身体前倾
Relax and lean forward.
很好 给自己一个拥抱
Good. Give yourself a hug.
然后...
And then...
这会疼吗
Is this--is this gonna hurt?
不会的
Oh, no, no.
不会疼的
It's not gonna hurt.
你没事
You're good.
感觉很好
It feels good.
然后放下你的手臂...
And then drop your arms...
转动你的...
and go ahead and turn your--
把头偏向一边 然后偏向另一边
lean your head to the side, and the other side,
然后旋转
and then rotate it.
另一边
And the other way.
放松身心
Just relax.
有点疼
Oh, it hurts.
你得放松下来
You got to relax.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
我觉得你该停下来了
I think--I think you should stop.
不 你能行的
Yeah, no, you got this.
没事 -我不行了
It's okay. -I don't got it.
这很正常
It's normal.
医生... -好了
Doctor-- -Here.
向后靠... -你该停下来了
Just really lean back-- -You should stop.
靠在我身上...
Lean back against me...
然后 -我觉得...
and then-- -I think it's just--
只要再放松一点就好了
Just got to relax it a little bit more.
就是这样
There we go.
这... -就这样
This-- -That's it.
再放松一点
Just a little bit more.
不 就...就...就...
No, just... just... just...
再放松一点点
Little bit more. Just relax.
好了
All right.
好的 吸气
All right, and breathe in...
呼气
and out.
哦
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表