剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
I'd like to see your face under that mustache.
真想看看你那张脸没有胡子会是什么样
Yeah, I'd love to see you face without that mustache.
也许比丑鸭子还丑
You're probably ugly as fuck.
你个小矮子
You short piece of shit.
没错 我就是告密者
That's right, I'm the whistleblower.
你永远也没有如此的胆量做这样的事 比尔
You would never have the guts to do something like that, Bill,
但我有
but I did.
我是告密者
I'm the whistleblower.
我倒想看看你和惠特尼要怎么逃脱惩罚
I'd love to see you try to get away with that with Whitney.
不可能
No way.
你太可悲了
You're pathetic.
她只想和我这样的人在一起
She only wants to be with people like me.
你看到我的老婆多性感了吗
You see how hot my wife is?
你这个癞蛤♥蟆♥还想吃天鹅肉
She's so fucking hot and you're so fucking ugly.
我想看你狠狠地操她
I'd love to see you fuck the shit out of her.
对啊 比尔
Yeah, Bill.
你想...你想上我老婆吗
You want... you want to fuck my wife?
我想看你上我老婆 比尔
I want to watch you fuck my wife, Bill.
对
Yeah.
她宁愿上像你有胡子还这么丑的人
Yeah, she'd like to fuck someone ugly like you with the mustache.
你觉得我的老婆性感吗
You think my wife's hot, Bill?
是吗 你觉得她性感
Huh? You think she's hot?
你想上她 不是吗
You probably want to fuck her, don't you?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道你在想惠特尼
I know you think about Whitney.
你想上她
You think about fucking her.
嗯
Yeah.
告密者的老婆
The whistleblower's wife.
你想上这样的人
That's who you want to fuck.
嗨 惠特尼
Hi, Whitney.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hey! Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你好吗
How you been?
你好吗 - 我很好 你呢
How you been? - I'm good. How are you?
很好 很好 很高兴你回来了
Good, good, good. Great to have you back.
好 我们回头见 - 好
Yeah, I'll see you soon. - All right.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
保罗在这吗
Uh, is Paul here?
他在走廊那头
Uh, he's down the hall, uh,
220房♥
at 220.
这是208
This is 208.
哦 抱歉 抱歉打扰你了
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry to bother you.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦金托什 麦金托什 麦金托什
MacIntosh, MacIntosh, MacIntosh.
这个名字怎么这么耳熟
How do I know that name?
利兹 我怎么会记得麦金托什这个名字
Lizzy, why do I remember MacIntosh?
指纪录片《美国开膛手》中的演员斯蒂文·麦金托什
就是那个开膛手
That's the Ripper.
开...开膛手
The... The Ripper?
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果她像她叔叔一样
Well, if she's anything like her uncle,
千万别让她和你的相机单独待在一起
do not leave her alone with your camera gear.
你要知道 不管他做了什么
You know what? Whatever he did,
他都不该被扔到大街上
he didn't deserve to be thrown out on the street.
你是个非常聪明的女孩
You're a very bright girl,
你几乎总是对的
and you're right almost all the time,
但这件事你完全错了 亲爱的
but you're dead- wrong on this one, sweetie.
那个男人是个怪物
The man's a monster.
他把整个房♥间洗劫一空 把所有东西都卖♥♥了
He gutted the whole unit and sold everything for scrap.
然后他逼我们把所有东西都换掉
And then he forced us to replace everything.
冰箱 洗碗机 不知所踪
The refrigerator, the dishwasher, where is it?
微波炉 然后他又故技重施
Microwave. And then he did it again.
你们不是有保险吗
You have insurance for this.
我不敢相信你和开膛手的侄女一起工作
I can't believe that you're working with the Ripper's niece.
网速慢得像乌龟一样
The matrix is getting very, very lazy.
加载出来了 你看看这个
Here it is, here it is. Here it is. Check this out.
看吧
Look at it.
看吧 来 滑动一下
Look at that. Come on, scroll through.
他住过斯卡伯勒大厦
He lived at Scarborough Towers.
滚动一下
Just scroll through.
也许你是对的 也许你是对的
You know, maybe you're right, maybe you're right.
也许我应该请他回来
Maybe I should invite him back in
他把东西搬回来的那一刻
so I can evict him again immediately
我会马上把他赶出去
the second he moves all of his shit back in.
你要明白这些大楼
You need to recognize that these buildings
是万不得已的选择
are a place of last resort.
你不能就这样驱逐人们
You can't just evict people
你这又不是什么豪华公♥寓♥
like you're running some luxury condo,
你欺骗人们 然后自己搬进来
lying and moving in yourself.
欺骗 你说啥呢 我骗人了
Lying? What are you talking about? I'm lying?
你觉得我在骗人吗 看看我
What, you think I'm lying? Look at me.
这个月我在这里住了六个晚上
I've been living here for six nights this month.
那是因为律师叫你住的
Yeah, because a lawyer told you to.
谁在乎我为什么这么做
Who cares why I'm doing it?
我能更好地了解房♥客
I'm getting to better know the tenants,
我和邻居们成为了好朋友
and I'm becoming really good friends with the neighbors.
我们所做的是一项公共服务
What we do is a public service.
我们甚至无权决定向房♥客收取的费用
We don't even have a say in what we charge tenants.
你以为这些人会去哪里当你把他们赶出家园
Where do you think these people go when you evict them?
当你决定建一栋花哨的自♥由♥能源住♥宅♥时
When you decide to build one of your fancy free- energy homes?
他们搬来和我们一起住
They move in with us.
没人搬进过你的房♥子
No one has moved into one of your buildings.
每个人都被妥善安置了 每个人都住在埃斯帕诺拉
Everyone is taken care of. Everyone stays in Española.
如果他们不和我们一起住
Yeah, well, if they're not living with us,
那就是和某个我们认识的人一起住
they're living with someone we know.
亚瑟说你跟他说过
You know, Asher said that you told him
如果他发现了任何本土文物
that if he finds any native artifacts,
他应该销毁它们
he should destroy them.
如果你想避免四年的产权诉讼 这是个好主意
Well, if you want to avoid four years of title litigation, it's not a bad idea.
这是完全合法的
And it's perfectly legal.
这就是我和你们的不同之处
This is the difference between you guys and me.
我永远不会那样做
I would never do that.
我会让考古学家进来
I- I'd let the archaeologists in.
你说得倒轻松
Yeah, well, it's easy to give away land
这些土地又不是你来付钱
when you're not the one who paid for it.
保罗 你没必要这么做
Okay, Paul, you don't need to go there.
这是一笔贷款
It's a loan.
那是一笔贷款 我们支付了利息
That is a loan, and we are paying interest.
天哪 这根本不是我要说的重点
Oh, my God, that's not even the point of what I'm saying.
我说的重点是你们俩
The point of what I'm saying is you two,
你们有意对这个地区的历史视而不见
you actively blind yourselves to the history of this area.
你这么认为啊
You do.
胡说
Bullshit.
这就是不管什么时候我们想参观你的剧组
Is that why you keep making excuses
你一直在找借口的原因吗
whenever we want to visit your TV set?
如果你对我们的工作意见这么大
If you have such a problem with what we do
想决定谁是否被驱逐
and want to decide who gets evicted and who doesn't,
我们非常欢迎你来为我们工作
you're more then welcome to come work for us
按照你的方式经营这些大楼
and run the buildings the way you want to.
你也可以继续玩你的化妆游戏
Or you can just continue playing dress- up.
化妆游戏
Dress- up?
你...天啊...好吧
You-- Oh-- Oh, my... Oh, okay.
也许这就是你的下场
You know, maybe this is what happens
当你把孩子抚养成一个没有信仰的人
when you raise your kid to believe in nothing.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
我们没有让她不信仰
We did not raise her with nothing.
当瑜伽大♥师♥巴江想上你的老婆时
Well, when Yogi Bhajan tries to fuck your wife,
你会开始对宗教失去信心
you start to lose a little bit of faith in religion.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
你的按♥摩♥师卡拉准备好了
Your masseuse Cara is ready for you.
好的 太棒了
Okay, great.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表