剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
嘿 还有两周 准备好你们的特写镜头
Hey. In two weeks, get ready for your close ups!
你们激动吗
You guys excited?
非常激动 - 是吗
Very. - Yeah?
超级激动 - 很好
Super excited. - Good.
咋了
Hmm?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
用餐愉快 - 用餐愉快 是的
Enjoy. Yeah. - Enjoy, yes.
用餐愉快
Enjoy, yes.
你说你喜欢食物
You said you love food.
我是想说这份食物
I meant to say "this food."
一份番茄酱够了吗
One ketchup enough?
所以大学生女孩退出了
So, um, the college girl is out.
我想这是最好的
I think that's for the best.
我们不想让社区里塞满了富家子弟
We don't want the neighborhood filled with people
他们的父母给他们买♥♥的房♥
whose rich parents bought them houses.
很好
Good.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我还以为你在自嘲呢
I thought you're being, uh, self- deprecating.
我是
I was.
我知道
I know.
呃...
Um...
我给马克·罗斯的经纪人打了电♥话♥问他是否感兴趣
I called Mark Rose's broker to see if he's still interested.
我们可不想在冬天卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
We don't wanna be selling this home in the winter.
他仍然感兴趣
Okay? And he is still interested,
他愿意维持持原来的报价
and he's willing to stay at his original offer.
这台... - 惠特
This is... This is... - Whit,
我只想说不要因为一面旗子就拒绝
all I'm saying is let's not say no just because of a flag.
让我们会见一下这个人看他是否认同我们的价值观
Let's meet with the guy and see if he shares our values.
我们不要作任何假设
Let's not make any assumptions.
这不是一个假设
It's not an assumption.
这是一句反♥动♥口号♥,起源于美国,其提出者认为任何杀害执法人员者皆应依照仇恨犯罪判刑。此口号♥出自2014年12月20日纽
约拉斐尔·拉莫斯、刘文健警官被杀案件
那是一面"警♥察♥的命也是命"旗帜
It was a "Blue Lives Matter" flag.
我们都不知道那是不是他的车
We don't even know if that was his car.
那可能是他一个朋友的车
It... It could have been a friend's car.
听着 惠特
Look, look... Whit...
我不敢相信你联♥系♥了他
I cannot believe you reached out to him.
哇 - 我们是一伙的 好吗
Wow. - We're on the same team, okay?
我们是一伙的 我们在努力打造
We're on the same team. We're trying to build
一些特别的东西 但我们需要金钱来支持
something special together, but we need money to do that.
我们不能一直寻找一个可能根本不存在的买♥♥家
We can't just keep searching for a buyer that might not even exist.
这才过了一天
It's been one day.
看看他的ins 好吗
Look at his Instagram, okay?
指9月28日在美国新墨西哥开展的反对建立西班牙征服者雕像的抗♥议♥活动
他参加了反对征服者雕像的抗♥议♥活动
He was at the protest against the Conquistador statue.
那里有白人主义至上者
There were White supremacists there.
读读标题
Read the caption.
真是个好日子 - 对
"It's a good day?" - Yeah.
照片里有个土著妇女
There's, uh, an indigenous woman in the photo
举着抗♥议♥标语 - 照片里有民兵
holding a protest sign. - There's militia in the photo.
你怎么知道这是个好日子
How do you know that "It's a good day"
是指民兵射杀抗♥议♥者吗
is it referring to the militia shooting a protester?
她在画面中♥央♥
She's in the center of the frame.
民兵则更多的是站在画面的一侧
The militias are more to the side of the frame.
显然她是焦点
She's obviously the focus.
惠特 别这样
Whit, come on.
他今晚愿意在家里接见我们 好吗
We're--He's willing to meet us at the house tonight, okay?
跟他谈谈
Just talk to him
如果你还是不想卖♥♥给他
and if you still don't wanna sell to him,
那我会再问你一遍
then I'll just ask you one more time.
我开玩笑的 惠特...宝贝
I'm joking. Whit... Baby.
钱 钱 钱...
Money, money, money...
嘿 马克 很高兴见到你
Hey, Mark. Good to see you.
谢谢你这么快过来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
感谢你给我打电♥话♥ 我很激动
Oh, thanks for calling! I'm excited.
你记得惠特尼吗 - 当然了
You remember Whitney? - Of course.
我怎么会忘记呢
How could I forget?
很高兴再次见到你 - 我不该和你握手
Nice to see you again. - I shouldn't shake your hand.
我有点不舒服
I'm feeling a little sick.
我不介意
Ah, I don't mind.
你不舒服吗 宝贝
You feeling sick, babe?
很高兴再次见到你 - 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you again. - Nice to see you. Yeah.
你是张三 - 啊对
Outlaw? - Uh, yup.
没错 就是我
That's me.
我们该进去吗 - 好啊 来吧
Uh, should we head inside? - Yeah? Come on.
我们开始吧
Yes. Let's... Let's do that. - Um...
你上次来是白天 对吧
You were here in the daytime last time, right?
是的 - 对吧
Yes, this-- - Right.
所以你还没见识过
So you haven't seen any of the, uh,
美丽的灯光 - 看上去...
the beautiful uplighting. - It looks...
看起来与众不同 我喜欢
It looks very different. I like it.
在我看过这栋房♥子后
After I saw this one,
我开始搜索别的被动式住♥宅♥
I started searching for other passive homes,
但在这个地区我搜不到其他的了
and there's none in the area.
我见过一些生态住♥宅♥
I mean, I saw some eco- homes,
但你问起热桥效应
but you ask them about thermal bridging
他们甚至没有考虑过这些
and they haven't even considered any of that.
我很喜欢这些都是脱离电网的
I love that these are basically off the grid.
你不必依赖任何人
You don't have to rely on anyone.
但你又不是住在简陋的房♥子
But it's not like you're living in some shack
对政♥府♥骂骂咧咧
cursing out the government.
这里别具一格
This has got style.
非常舒适
It's so nice.
而且这里离实验室很近
Plus, it's really close to the labs.
通勤对我来说很方便
So, easy commute for me.
二十分钟 直截了当
Twenty minutes, straight shot.
你车上有个有趣的美国国旗贴纸
Now there's an interesting American flag sticker on your car.
是的 那是对当地警♥察♥的一种支持
Oh, yeah. It's in support of, uh, local police.
嗯哼 - 消防员
Mm- hmm. - Firefighters.
他们的工作非常非常艰难
They have really, really tough jobs.
我也用其他方式表示我的支持
And I show my support in other ways, too.
你捐款给...
You donate to...
给警♥察♥
To the police.
还有其他的组织
And to other causes.
联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会 世界自然基金会
UNICEF, World Wildlife Fund,
西方传教士
Christian missionaries, um...
我不确定你是否有所耳闻
So, uh, I'm not sure if you've seen anything about the,
新闻里提到的部落地役权
uh, tribal easements in the area on the news,
但我们要求我们所有得...
but, uh, we're asking all of our--
那是在圣佩德罗 对吧
That's in San Pedro, right?
是的 不是这片房♥产...
Yeah, not this property...
完全是在胡扯
It's total bullshit.
所有的部落都需要为道路的公共使用付费
All of the tribes need to be paid for the public use of those roads.
就好像他们拿走了一切而我们却要为了一分钱而战斗
It's like they take everything and we have to fight for pennies.
我曾祖母是我母亲那边的阿帕奇人
My great- grandmother was Apache on my mother's side.
所以对我来说带点个人感情
So, it's a personal thing for me.
你们做了什么改变了吗
Have you guys, uh, made any changes?
别告诉我你们碰了厕所
Oh, please tell me you did not touch the toilets.
好耶
Yes!
哦
Oh.
我需要几分钟
I'm gonna need a few minutes.
慢慢来
Take your time.
这还不错 对吧
So that was... not bad, huh?
是吗
Hmm?
你不觉得吗
You don't think so?
他看起来彬彬有礼
He seemed polite.
他的血统也不寻常 对吧
It's crazy about his heritage, too, huh?
我很喜欢他这么欣赏这栋房♥子
I just love how much he, like, appreciated the home and,
你倾注了那么多的心血
you know, all the hard work you put into it.
这非常重要
That's, like, really important
而且
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表