剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
That is a wild story.
这要从一品脱健力士黑啤酒说起
Well, it starts with a pint of Guinness.
就像每个好故事都是这样 -当然了
As every good story has. -Of course. Yes.
我挺喜欢这类东西的
Okay. I, I've, I've, I've felt this affinity for things with.
那所房♥子能住人吗
Is that house livable?
有结构损坏之类的问题吗
Is there structural damage or anything?
我们应该装♥修♥一下 阿什
We should do renovations, Ash.
他们一直住在那里
I mean, they've been living there.
但如果我们在这件事上花上五千或六千美元
Yeah, but what if we put, $5,000 or $6,000 into it,
我们可以为他们装♥修♥得很舒适
we can make it really nice for them.
没错 我们一定得把它装♥修♥得舒适点
Yeah, I mean, we should definitely make it nice.
我只是...我们不会想过多的改变他们的环境
I just--We don't wanna change their environment too much.
我们花一千就可以做得很好了
I mean, we could do a lot with two grand even or,
一到两千美元
you know, one to two grand.
甚至500美元也可以做得很好
Even, 500 bucks can do a lot.
我只是随口一说 不管多少钱 那里都是要拆掉的
I'm just saying, it's like, any money, it's a teardown.
我们投进去的所有钱 都收不回来的
Any money we put in, we're not getting back.
所以...我们会让它变得舒适的
So it's just--But we'll make it nice, we'll make it nice.
道奇 嘿
Dougie. Hey.
唷 阿什 怎么了
Yo, Ashman, what's happening?
嘿 有消息了吗
Hey, any news?
噢 没有消息
Oh, no news. Uh,
我刚才在你家附近走了走
was just in your neighborhood and taking a walk,
只是想知道你在不在家
just wondering if you're around.
不在 我现在出门了
Oh, no, I'm out right now.
好的 你们离得远吗
Oh, okay. Are you far away
因为我可以一直待到你回来
because I can hang out until you get back?
实际上我们今天挺忙的
Um, yeah. We got a pretty busy day actually
所以我不会在附近
so I'm not gonna be around.
但你听到任何风吹草动请告诉我们 好吗
But let us know if you hear anything about the show, okay?
道奇
Dougie?
好的
Yup.
有任何消息请告诉我们 好吗
Okay. Let us know if you hear anything, okay?
好的 -好的 再见
Okay. -Okay. I'll see you later.
喔 壁垒咖啡怎么了 它为什么关门了
Whoa, what's going on with Barrier? Why is it closed?
我不知道啊 -停在那边 停在那边
I don't know. -Park there. Park there.
好的
Okay.
怎么回事 打电♥话♥给杰米
What? Call Jamie.
好的
Okay.
为什么壁垒咖啡那写着"敬请期待"
Why does Barrier say "Coming soon?"
这是什么时候的事
When did that go up?
我想我今天早上来的时候就是关着门的
Um, it was up when I came in this morning, I think.
好吧
Oh, it went--Okay.
所以你觉得这类事情不足以
So that didn't fall into the category of things
让你打电♥话♥通知我吗
you feel you should call me about?
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
这些商店 他们应该保持开门营业的
The shops, they are supposed to be staying open.
没错
Yeah.
严格来说 这不是我们同意好的
I mean, that's not technically what was agreed to.
协议的核心就在于这些商店会
The spirit of the agreement was that the stores were gonna
持续经营下去
have an ongoing presence.
所以我们才不收他们的租金
That's why we're not charging them rent.
好吧 -这家店也关了吗
All right. -Is this closed too?
协议的核心 就是这些店...
The spirit of the agreement, um, was that the stores...
是的是的 我听到了 这...
Yeah, yeah. I, I heard her. It is...
好了 好了 -这什么情况
Okay. Yeah, yeah. -What is going on?
这就是协议的核心所在
That is the spirit of the agreement.
除了节目制♥作♥期间 他们不需要一直营业
It's just, they're not required to stay open except during production of the show.
你知道的 他们也有成本
I mean, you know, they, they have staff,
他们有运营成本
they have operating costs.
我认为这不太现实
I, I, I don't think it's realistic
期望商店无限期营业
to expect the business to remain open indefinitely
如果他们在赔钱
if they're losing money.
我们承诺给人们工作 我们不能就这样...
We've promised people jobs, so we can't just...
我们承诺给人们工作
We promised people jobs.
我知道
I know.
希望很快就会收到节目的好消息
Look, hopefully they'll be good news soon about the show.
然后这一切都不是问题了
And then this all will just be a non-issue.
好吧 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
呃... -很好
Um... -Great.
我希望我能给你一个更好的答复
I wish I had a better answer for you.
如果你还需要什么 给我打个电♥话♥
Just, you know, give me a call if you need anything else.
好的 谢了 杰米
Okay. Thanks, Jamie.
拜拜 -拜
Yup. Bye-bye. -Okay. Bye.
你好
Hello?
你好 费尔南多
Hola,Fernando.
我们刚刚开车经过壁垒咖啡 我们非常抱歉
Uh, we just drove by Barrier Coffee and I'm so sorry,
我们不知道它关门了
we had no idea it was closed.
没事 我知道这只是为了节目作秀
It's fine. I figured it was for the show.
不是真的 长♥期♥的工作
Like not a real thing, not long-term.
这是长♥期♥的 但我们在想...
No, it was. It is long-term. Um, but we were thinking...
因为商店现在关门了
that because the stores are closed right now,
我们可能需要一些安全措施
we might need some security.
我记得你提到过
And I remembered that you had mentioned
你之前干过安保 对吗
you had done security work before, is that right?
呃... -是的
And, uh... -Yeah.
...我们想知道你是否...
...we wanted to know if you--
你是否愿意来购物广场做一段时间的保安
if you'd like to do security for the plaza for a little bit,
在商店歇业期间
just why--while the stores are closed.
工资和工作时间不变
The same rate, same hours?
好的
Okay.
太好了
Great.
晚上八点到早上四点这段时间你会需要我在那的
You're gonna want me there from 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
晚上有恶人出没
The freaks come out at night.
好啊 你想要怎么样都行
Okay. Yeah. Whatever you think.
只要是对你最好的
Whatever, whatever's best for you.
很好
Great.
谢了 费尔南多
Okay. Thanks, Fernando.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
没什么 抱歉 我收到一条短♥信♥...
Uh, nothing. Sorry, I, uh, I had a text that--
我挠了她 这就是为什么 -好了 再见 费尔南多
I tickled her, that's why. -Okay. Bye, Fernando.
非常感谢 -拜 费尔南多 我是亚瑟
Thank you so much. -Bye, Fernando. It's Asher.
干嘛啦
What?
路易莎
Luisa?
刚才真是雪中送炭 你感觉不错 是吗
That was really nice. You feel good, huh?
我只是...我就知道
I mean, I just--I, I knew it.
就应该全部签本地企业
It should have been all local businesses.
本该是原生地公♥司♥或死海盐公♥司♥
It should have been Native Grounds or Dead Sea Salts
或者 就是... -如果我们想吸引
or, you know, it, it's just... -If we're trying to appeal
州外的顾客 留住他们
the buyers out of state, you know, and attract them,
我认为商店确实需要受众于全国
I, I think that shops do need to appeal to a national audience.
我觉得我们没事 我们没事
I think we're, we're okay. We're okay.
希望如此
Yeah, I guess.
只是时运不济罢了
It's just unfortunate.
那么在那里工作的其他人呢
What about the other people that worked there, though?
一家美国众筹平台,允许个人和组织为各种目的筹集资金,如慈善事业、医疗费用、教育费用等
也许我们应该开设一个请帮助我的账号♥之类的
Maybe we should start a GoFundMe or something.
这是个好主意 惠特 这是个好主意
That's a beautiful idea, Whit. That's beautiful. Yeah.
是吗 -肯定的
Yeah? -Definitely. Yeah.
显而易见 费尔南多需要更多的关注
Obviously, Fernando needed more attention
因为 我们向他承诺过
because, you know, we've made promises
他会担任我们节目的主角 但...
that he's featured in the show, but--
众筹对其他人会很有帮助
And, and GoFundMe could be great for the other people
如果我们觉得有必要走这条路
if we feel we need to go down that road.
我觉得我们不必急于着手这件事
I don't think it's urgent that we, we, we start with that,
我们可以以后研究一下
but, yeah, we can look into that on a future day
如果我们觉得有必要的话
if we feel we need to.
来 过来 到后面来
Come, come around. Come to the back.
好的 绕到后面去
All right. Okay. Around, around the back.
嗨
Hi.
你看到他了吗
You see him in there?
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表