剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
Give me the police.
我敲门了 但没人...
I knocked. And no one--
没人应门 我只是...
no one answered and I only...
指给我看哪里说了这是空房♥
Show me where it's listed as vacant.
就在这里
Right here.
好的
Yeah, okay.
有人非法占用 这说得过去
So someone is squatting, that makes sense.
你其他的房♥产在哪
Where are all your other properties?
我们有很多 就在圣佩德罗中下游
We have a bunch. They're all lower, middle San Pedro.
我们建那些镜面住♥宅♥ 那是我们的
We do those mirrored homes. That's us.
你是那些人 -是的
Oh, you're those guys? -Yeah.
你需要确保所有空房♥都是安全的
You need to make sure to secure anything that's sitting as vacant
因为这种情况越来越频繁了
because this is happening more and more.
好的 -有一家新的避难所
Okay. -There's a new shelter
每周营业几天
that's opened a couple days a week,
先到先得
and it's a first come, first serve,
所以他们都在搬往南方
so they've all been shifting South.
我会安装摄像头 多把锁
I would get security cameras, multiple locks.
因为一旦他们适应了这样的环境
Because once they, they settle in like this,
法律上会有点棘手
you know--well, the law is a little bit tricky.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我能帮你什么
Can I help you?
这是我家
This is my home.
你负了租金吗
You pay rent?
是的 -你付了租金
Yes, Sir. -You pay rent.
你有租赁协议吗
You got a lease agreement?
是的 我付了房♥租给莫拉莱斯先生
Yes, I paid rent to Mr. Morales.
他已经两年没有兑现我的支票了
He didn't cash my check for the last two years.
给谁的 -所以我就不付了
To who? -So I stopped.
莫拉莱斯先生
Mr. Morales.
我不知道 我想付的 这不是我的错
I didn't know--I wanted to pay. It's not my fault.
回赎权是指所有权保留买♥♥卖♥♥中出♥卖♥♥♥人对标的物行使取回权后,
在一定期间内买♥♥受人履行支付价金义务或完成其他条件后享有的重新占有标的物的权利。
前房♥主的房♥产在被取消赎回权之前就停止向县政♥府♥纳税了
The previous owner's estate stopped paying taxes to the county before it was foreclosed.
好了
All right.
我现在就给警长办公室打电♥话♥
I'll call the sheriff's office right now.
我们今天就会解决这件事
We'll take care of this... today.
他们不是有三天转圜时间吗
Don't they have three days?
如你想这么做的话
If that's what you wanna do.
我们不必把警长牵涉进来
We don't need to involve the sheriff,
我可以处理这件事
I can--I can handle this.
他们想待多久就待多久
They can stay as long as they need.
你们从哪弄来的杂货店的东西
Where'd you get those grocery flats from?
工作上的 我在杂货店里工作
Work. My work. I work at the grocery store.
他们让你带走那些大家伙吗
And they let you take those big things?
没关系
It's good.
嗨 我是亚瑟
Hi, I'm Asher.
阿卜希尔
Abshir.
亚瑟
Asher.
阿卜希尔
Abshir.
亚瑟
Asher.
好的
Uh-hmm.
这是所很温馨的房♥子 -是的
Yes. It's a lovely home. -Mm-hmm.
那个警♥察♥说
And the cop, you know, said,
"他们不能待在这 他们是非法占有"
"Well, they're not allowed to stay here. They're squatters."
我当时说 "他们想待多久就待多久
And I was like, "They can stay as long as they want.
这不是我们的待人之道"
We don't do that to people."
你确定是同一家人吗...
You're sure this is the same family...
是的 是的 -...停车场的那家人
Yeah, yes. Yes. -...from the parking lot?
我的天 -我懂
Oh, my God. -I know.
这肯定意味着什么
That must mean something.
他们可以待上一年即使他们想...
I mean, they could stay for a year even if they wanted--
我们只是在等着
I mean, we're just waiting
地块升值以及...
for the land value to increase and...
房♥产税一年只有680美元 所以
I mean, on property tax is only 680 a year, so.
我可以每个月收58美元
I mean, I could charge some, you know, $58 a month,
但我不会这么做
but I'm not gonna do that.
这太不符合你的性格了
This is so out of character for you.
钱真的不重要
I mean, money doesn't really matter
当你做正确的事的时候
when it's about doing the right thing.
他们还好奇我为什么和你在一起
And they wonder why I'm with you.
谁
Who?
焦点小组
The focus group.
对
Oh, right.
他们不是说他们住在过渡房♥吗
Didn't they say they were in transitional housing
你去给他们钱的时候 你不是这么说的吗
when you gave them the money? Didn't you say that?
我想是有所变故吧 我不知道
Yeah, yeah, I guess things changed or--I don't know.
说实话 真的很难从他们身上判断什么是真的
It's honestly really hard to tell what's true with them.
他们甚至不记得我给过他们钱
I mean, they didn't even remember me giving them that money.
实际上我今天又给了他们一百块
You know, so I actually gave them another hundred dollars today
因为...也许他们是记得的
because--but maybe they did remember
他们只是想再要一百块
and they just wanted another hundred dollars
所以他们假装不记得
and then pretending they didn't.
我真不知道他们怎么想的
I honestly don't know with them,
但他们本来就有点天马行空
but they're a little all over the map
所以 我不...我不会...
so, I don't--I wouldn't--
我不会对每件事都半信半疑
I wouldn't take everything with a grain of salt.
但...他们挺不容易的
But it's... it's tough for them.
所以我...我共情了
So I--you know, I empathize, yeah.
在某种程度上 这也是一种解脱
In a way, it's kind of a relief
因为我们的节目有可能播出
just because we have the show potentially happening
这只是...所有事铺天盖地
and, you know, it's just--it's a lot all at once.
这会阻止细胞继续生长
This will stop the cell growth
希望这一针就足够了
and hopefully one shot will be enough.
这会有点刺痛
Just a little pinch here.
我们建议你避免性♥交♥
And we do suggest you avoid having intercourse
直到一周后你的血检结果出来
until we can do your blood work in a week.
在那之后 你们需要使用避孕套
After that point, you'll need to use condoms
或其他避孕措施 至少一个月
or other birth control for at least a month.
就当做是暂时把孩子搁置一段时间
Just think of it as putting the babies on hold for now.
没事 亚瑟可以胜任那个角色
It's okay. Asher can fill that role.
歪 歪
Wah, wah.
宝宝哭哭 尿布时间到
Baby cry, cry. Nappy. Nappy time.
还好吗
Is it good?
是的 你怎么样
Yeah, how are you?
精力怎么样 有麻♥痹♥的♥感觉吗
Energy okay? Numbness?
我很好 我...我很开心
Um, I'm good. I'm--I'm happy.
玩笑归玩笑
Um, jokes aside,
这次注射会影响她的月经吗
will the injection affect her period at all
因为我一直在追踪日子
because I've been tracking it to the day.
有影响 -好的
It could. -Okay.
当你说至少一个月的时候
And so when you say at least a month, um, you know,
她上次月经是这天 下次月经
her last period was here and her next period,
会在这段时间内吗
is it gonna be on this period here?
那么这一天可以吗
So would this day be okay?
我会留一点点余地
I'd give it a little leeway.
好的 在过渡期间
Okay. Oh, and during the interim period,
口♥交♥或指交可以吗
is oral okay or finger penetration?
我们能不能... -阿什...
Can we engage in---Ash...
不是 因为我读到过体液可能会很麻烦 所以...
No, it's--Because I read that fluids can be tricky, so...
这应该没事
You should be all right.
这样没事吗 好的
We should be? Okay.
那么她自己分泌的体液 那...
So she's generating fluids on her own, that's...
那也没事吗 好的 很好
that would be okay? Okay. Great.
搞清楚这类事情是很好的
It's good to check on this stuff.
我们得...我读过很多这方面的文章
We--we got to--I've read a lot about this.
所以我想在这一点我我知道得比你多
So I think I know more than you at this point.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
谢谢你 布朗医生 -好的
Okay. Thank you, Dr. Brown. -Mm-hmm.
我没问题了
That's all my questions.
你上周去哪了 我看了你的同事
Where did you go last week? I saw your colleague.
这可就说来话长了
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表