剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
这是你的治疗室 惠特尼
Here is your treatment room, Whitney.
非常感谢 - 不客气
Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
嗨 我打算把内♥裤♥穿着 这样可以吗
Hi, I'm just going to keep my underwear on if, that's okay.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
天哪
Oh, my God!
他们说"卡拉"的时候
When they said "Cara,"
我没想过是你
I didn't make the connection.
我不知道你在这工作 太棒了
I had no idea you worked here. That's so cool.
我大概五年前在这里工作过
I use to work here, like, five years ago.
我现在回来了
Um, so I'm back for a bit.
太神奇了
Wow, uh, yeah, that's amazing.
我是说 这个地方真是...
I mean, this place is--
我喜欢这里
I love it here.
如此安详
It's so peaceful.
很宁静
It's chill.
是啊
Yeah.
有点像...
Just kind of...
重新思考一下我的人生
rethinking my life for a bit.
我是不是应该...
Um, should I...?
我...
I...
我可以给你找其他人
I can get someone else that's available to work on you.
你看起来...
You seem...
不 你在开什么玩...
Oh, n- no. Are you kid-- ?
我宁愿让一个朋友来给我按♥摩♥
I mean, I would so much rather have a friend massage me
而不是一些毛骨悚然的陌生人
than some creepy stranger.
除非你觉得不自在的话
I mean, unless you're uncomfortable.
呃...
Uh...
我不在乎
I don't care.
我没事
I'm fine.
这样吧 我们不要按♥摩♥了
You know what, actually? Let's not do this.
这没有意义
Um, this doesn't make sense.
当然 没事
Sure. That's fine.
好的
Okay.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
嗨 我非常抱歉 但我有点事
Hi. I'm so sorry, but something came up.
所以我必须取消我今天的预约
So I'm gonna have to cancel my appointment for today.
非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
好吧 你也知道
Um, well, as you know,
我们的政策是必须在24小时内取消
we have that 24- hour cancellation policy,
恐怕我必须向你收费了
and I'm really afraid that I will have to charge you.
没关系 我也是这么想的
It's okay. I expected as much.
谢谢 - 给你
Thank you. - Uh, here you go.
好极了
Terrific.
我可以留点小费吗
Could I also leave a tip?
当然 那再好不过了
Oh, sure, that would be lovely.
你想留多少呢
How much would you like to leave?
三十五
Three- fifty.
哇 谢谢 你真是太慷慨了
Oh, wow. Thanks. That's so generous.
你人真好
That's really nice.
一排一排 划你的船
♪ Row, row, row your boat ♪
什么事
What is it?
随波逐流
♪ Gently down the stream ♪
别这样盯着我 我不喜欢这样
Don't just stare at me. I don't like that.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
他们为什么更新了这份合同的条款吗
why they updated the language in this contract?
"双方确认
"The parties acknowledge
表演者可能会受到嘲笑
the performer may be exposed to ridicule,
羞辱或谴责
humiliation or condemnation,
因此可能会被错误地描述出来"
and may therefore be portrayed in a false light."
这是他们唯一改变的东西
It's, like, the only thing they changed.
他们为什么要加上这个
Why would they add that?
我哪知道
I don't know.
如果我加上这样的条款
I mean, I would only add a clause like that
除非我确实有这样的担忧
if I had a specific concern, like, you know,
就像责任索赔一样
like a liable claim,
或者是我认为...
or if I thought--
我们不必签的
Well, we don't have to sign it.
我们没必要做这个节目
We don't have to do the show.
我不是这个意思
I wasn't saying that.
你看过新的切片了吗
Have you seen any of the new cuts?
没有
No.
但我知道我说过了什么
But I know what I've said.
你说了什么
What did you say?
那我们为什么不看看切片呢
Why don't we watch the cut then?
给道奇发消息
Text Dougie.
能给我一个吻吗
Can I have a kiss?
等我结束再说
When I'm done.
你吵得我听不到这个了
I can't hear this when you're talking.
我谈了我们的关系
I talked about our relationship.
毫无保留
Pretty honestly.
嘿 嘿 怎么了
Hey, hey. What's going on?
你还好吗 - 嗯
You good? - Yeah.
别客气 随便一点
Make yourself at home. Get cozy.
你不想把床搬出去吗
You don't want to take the bed out of here
找个舒服的沙发看片子
and get a nice couch for, uh, these screenings?
咋了 我以为你们结过婚了
What I thought you guys were married?
享受一起上♥床♥的感觉
Enjoy getting in bed together, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 来吧 惠特
All right, come on, Whit.
让我们享受享受 电影之夜
Let's get cozy. Movie night.
这项工作仍在进行中 好吗
So it's still a work in progress, all right?
我们刚从电视台收到一堆意见
Um, and we did just get a bunch of notes from the network.
我们还在消化这些东西
So we're still chewing through those.
我们会渲染你们之间的紧张气氛
We do play up the tension between the two of you,
但会以一个搞笑的方式呈现出来
but in a fun way.
显然
Um, it's still very, very clear
你们是爱着对方的 对吧
that you guys love each other, okay?
还有恐龙那段我剪掉了
Um, and the dinosaur thing is going to go.
我们一起来看看吧
So, let's watch it.
你想说吗
Do you want to say it?
不 你来说
No, you say it.
我们是惠特尼和亚瑟·西格尔
We're Whitney and Asher Siegel,
这里是《百变房♥屋秀》
and this is Fliplanthropy.
随着气候变化愈来愈影响着我们的社会
With climate change affecting our society,
环保建筑比以往任何时候都更加重要
it's more important than ever to build green.
这也是为什么我们把新墨西哥的埃斯帕诺拉
That's why we're taking our hometown
当做我们的家乡
of Española, New Mexico,
将其改造为一个可持续发展的社区
and turning it into a sustainable community,
打造被动式住♥宅♥
building passive houses
积极地为我们的顾客省钱
that actively save our clients money,
将我们的买♥♥家
and incorporating our buyers
融入这片盛开的文化绿洲
into this blossoming cultural oasis.
但作为一对新婚夫妇
But as a newly married couple,
我们能否承受这个压力
will we be able to survive the pressures
使整个城市实现碳中和
of making an entire city carbon neutral?
以及我们的个人生态系统是否会变得不可持续
Or will our personal little ecosystem become unsustainable,
让我们像恐龙一样灭绝
making us extinct like the dinosaurs?
我是环保女王
I am the Green Queen,
这是我的城市
and this is my city.
一千年前
One thousand years ago,
特瓦人在这片土地上定居下来
this land was settled by the Tewa people,
他们在这里开展了农业活动
who sustained an agricultural life
得益于格兰德河河水的滋养
thanks to the nourishing waters of the Rio Grande.
如今 这里是一万多人的家园
Today, it's home to over 10,000,
还有更多的人渴望搬入
with many more eager to relocate
到西南这块隐藏的瑰宝之地
to this hidden gem of the southwest.
但这并不意味着我不担忧
But that doesn't mean I'm not nervous
卖♥♥掉我最新的住♥宅♥
about selling my latest home.
我花了三年的时间
I mean, I spent three years of my life
设计和建造了这栋在帕尔默巷的
designing and building this passive house.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表