剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
所以 瑞秋 你说到
So, Rachael, you were, uh, saying something
母性 窒息之类的话
about, uh, mothering, smothering.
你怎么说的来着
What were you saying?
我说 "母性 窒息
I said, "Mothering, smothering,
有什么区别"
what's the difference?"
这是一种双关语 对吗
Okay. Well, it's kind of a pun, right?
但你也在回看自己当你说
But you're also looking back at yourself when you're saying
你是个专横的母亲的时候 对吗
that you're an overbearing mother, right?
有什么可以夸大的呢
So what can be the exaggeration on that,
我们可以转化为笑料
that we can turn it into a joke?
我不是一个母亲 我会让人窒息
I'm not a mother, I'm a smother?
接近了 但还是双关语
That's close, but it's still a pun.
让我们看一看罗德尼
So let's, let's take a look at, uh, Rodney here, okay?
我们真的相信孩子认为他丑
Are we really to believe that kids think he's so ugly
他们会给他糖果吗
that they give him candy
因为他们认为他穿着怪兽的装扮
because they think he's wearing a monster costume?
不 不 这就是有趣的地方
No, no. And that's what makes it funny.
所以如果你让你的孩子窒息会发生什么
So what would happen if you were to smother your kid,
太过分了 对吧
like, like, way too much, right?
他会窒息而死
He would suffocate and die.
所以你可能会说
So you might say,
"我很在意我的育儿技巧
uh, "I'm really concerned with my parenting skills
因为我担心我会因为一级窒息罪而被逮捕"
because I'm--I'm afraid I might be arrested for first degree smothering."
这不是最好的笑话
Okay. Well, it's not the best joke,
但你们能领会其中意思 对吗
but you guys get the idea, right?
亚瑟
Uh, Asher, you were, uh,
你说到一些职业变化的事情
saying something about a career change.
我们能怎么拿这件事开玩笑
How can we make a joke out of that?
也许大概 你被炒了
Uh, perhaps maybe, uh, you were fired
或者没有人收留你
or, um, nobody wants you?
我没有被炒 是我自己辞掉的
Well, I wasn't fired. I left myself.
这就像一份合同工 所以我选择离开
It was like a contract job, so I chose to leave.
好 好 但还是 我们是在
Okay. Sure, sure. But, but again, we're--we're,
我们要的是夸张 对吗
uh, talking about exaggeration here, right?
所以我们真正需要的只是真♥相♥的核心
So all we really need is just a kernel of truth.
所以 也许那天
So, um, maybe the other day,
你在我们的谈话过程中告诉我
uh, we were talking and you were telling me
你对自己的不安全感
about an insecurity that you have about yourself
也许你会认为这是一个笑话的来源
and you thought it could be the source of humor,
那我们为什么不试试呢
so why don't we, uh, try that?
呃...
Um...
我不想深入讨论这个问题
I'd, I'd rather not go into it.
好吧 你确定吗 因为我再重申一次
Okay. Well, are, are you sure? Because again,
我们都知道要想让笑话起作用
you know, we all know that for a joke to work,
我们得把事情夸大一点 是吧
um, we've got to be able to stretch the truth a little, right?
我们所言不必句句属实
We're not gonna take everything literally.
有一件事我想稍微拓展一点
Well, there's one thing I'd like to stretch a little bit.
我的老二
My penis.
好吧 这是个好的开始
Okay. Well, okay. That's a good start,
让我们再试一次 但这次
but let's try it again, but this time,
我们不要那么具象 好吗
let's not literally say the subject matter, right?
让我们暗示这个物品
Let's just hint at the subject matter.
有一个...有一句话我不...
Well, there's one--well, there's one phrase I don't--
从来没有人对我说过
no one ever says to me,
"你口袋里装了根香蕉吗"
"Is that a banana in your pocket?"
因为即使我能拉长我的香蕉
Um, because even if I could stretch my banana,
没人会认为我是幸福的
uh, no one would think I was happy.
再一次 我想也许别这么具体
Okay. Well, again, I think maybe not exactly
因为香蕉...
because I mean the banana...
因为你不能把香蕉拉长 我明白了
Oh, because you can't stretch a banana. I see, I see.
他怎么说重要吗 我们能继续吗
Does it really matter how he phrases it? Can we just move on?
我真的希望亚瑟能讲好这个笑话
Well, I, you know, I--I would really love for this joke to land properly for Asher.
不 我明白 但我只是
No, yeah, I understand, but I just, I mean,
我问自己为什么要花钱来看你
I'm asking myself why am I paying to watch you
讲一个手♥淫♥的笑话 我只想继续
workshop a masturbation joke? I just wanna move on.
好吧 我不认为亚瑟的笑话
Okay. Well, I don't think that Asher's joke
是为了引起手♥淫♥ 对吗
was to invoke masturbation, right?
亚瑟 你想和大家解释一下你的笑话吗
I mean, Asher, do you wanna go and explain your joke to everyone?
我还是不了吧
Uh, I'd prefer not to.
亚瑟私下告诉我他的老二很小
Well, Asher told me in private that he has a small penis
我想这才是这个笑话所要表达的意思
and I think that is what the joke was supposed to portray.
老二的尺寸
You know, penis size, you know,
是一种经典的自嘲形式
that is a classic form of self- deprecation.
他不想继续这个话题
He wants to move on.
我不明白你为什么老想着这件事
I don't understand why you keep dwelling on it.
好吧 这个怎么样 如果你用力的揉了精灵瓶
Okay. What about even if you rub the genie bottle
你就再也见不到精灵了
really hard, you never see the genie?
打住 行吗 住口
Stop, okay? Stop.
我是个男人 我不认为那个笑话好笑
Uh, I'm a man and I did not think that joke was funny.
我和性侵受害者一起工作
And I work with victims of sexual assault
我可以向你保证这个笑话行不通
and I can guarantee you that joke would not land.
好了 这是一个学习的机会
Let's--all right. This is a learning opportunity.
亚瑟讲了一个冒犯所有人的笑话
Asher told a joke that offended everyone.
所以我们来说说这个
So let's talk about this.
好了 亚瑟 我就直说了
Okay, Asher, I'm gonna be blunt, right?
你越界了 你知道吗
Um, you crossed the line and, you know,
你得知道你什么时候超出了界限
you got to know when, uh, you're going outside the boundaries,
正如你刚刚那样
and that's exactly what you just did.
我想是你选择的表达方式
I guess kind of the way that you chose to phrase it,
有点奇怪
it was a little weird.
我都不想在课上说那件事
I didn't even want to talk about it in class.
所以我才私下跟你提这件事
That's why I brought it up with you privately.
我们也许可以再约个时间
So, you know, maybe we could get together
我们可以私下谈谈
and we could have a private session,
也许你可以学习
or maybe you could have, you know,
下一轮的课程 - 你在说什么
the next round of classes. - What are you saying?
你不想让我回来上课吗
You don't want me back in this class?
不 我想让你回来 你有我的邮箱
No, I do want you back. You have my email.
你何不几个月后再联♥系♥我
You know, why don't you contact me in a couple of months
我们会让你加入新的小组
and we'll get you in with the new group,
看看结果怎么样 你知道...
see how that goes. I mean, you know...
好 好
Sure, sure.
我们没事吧
Are we good?
我不需要这些该死的课程
I don't need these fucking classes.
我不需要回来上课
I don't need to come back to this.
如果你真的有趣 你就不会
If you were really funny, you wouldn't be
在军团礼堂教别人了
teaching in a fucking Legion Hall.
好了 - 你会上油管
Okay. - You'd be on YouTube,
像我看的喜剧演员那样 好吗
like the comedians I watch. Okay?
你这是陈词滥调 - 我不需要这些
That's a--that's a cliche. - I don't need this shit.
别这么说 这不是真的
Don't say that. That's not true.
你把我置于那种境地
You put me in that situation.
淡定 - 我不管了 伙计
Relax. - Whatever, man.
好啦 伙计
Okay, dude.
我认真的 我真的觉得我的孩子
I'm serious, I did, I thought my baby
是个笨小孩
was a dumb baby.
但我明白过来他不是傻
But now I realize he's not dumb,
他只是做傻事 我不...
he just does dumb shit. Like I don't--
我不喜欢我儿子发脾气的样子
I don't like the way my son throws his tantrums.
当一个宝宝发脾气的时候
You know, when a baby throw a tantrum,
他应该大吵大闹 大哭 在地上打滚
he's supposed to fall out, cry, roll on the ground.
这才是发脾气
That's a tantrum.
这不是开玩笑 我说真的
This is not a joke, this is for real.
这是我这辈子见过的
It's the most retarded thing
最愚蠢的事情 我说什么都没有用
I've seen in my life. I can't say nothing.
我只能等他发完脾气
I got to wait till he's finished
然后向人们解释刚才发生了什么
then explain to people what happened.
不 我知道 正是这样
No, I know, exactly.
等我一会
Yeah. Uh, hold on one second.
好了 不 我知道 我完全赞同
Okay. No, I know. I completely agree.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表