剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我不带现金
I don't carry cash.
坏了
Shit.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait! Wait, wait.
等一下
Hold on one sec.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Hold on. One sec.
我要去那个商店里
I'm just gonna go in that store,
我去取20块现金 好吗
and I'm gonna get $20 cash, okay?
就...就等我一会
Well, just... wait, wait, wait. One sec.
我去...我去取现金 好吗 你们会等我吗
I'm gonna get... I'm just gonna get cash, okay? Will you wait?
好的
Okay.
你们会等我吗 好的 谢谢
You'll wait? Okay. Thank you.
谢谢 -我马上就回来
Thank you. I'll be right back.
我能帮你什么 -嗨
May I help you? - Hi.
我能换一百块的零钱吗
Would I be able to get change for a hundred?
抱歉 我们不接受一百块
I'm sorry, we don't accept hundreds.
如果我买♥♥一个糖果之类的呢
If I buy one of those candy things or something?
不行 但那边有一台自助取款机
Not even, but there is an ATM right there.
好吧 谢了
Okay. Okay. Thanks.
你得猛推一下
You gotta shove it.
推机器吗 键盘用不了了
Like the machine? The keypad is not working.
有一个小诀窍
There is a trick to that.
是 -有一个诀窍
Yeah. - There's a trick.
你的密♥码♥是什么
What's your PIN?
你要亲自上阵吗还是...
You're going to do it or...
是的 有诀窍的 -你在展示诀窍吗
Yeah. There's a trick. - Are you showing the trick?
我只需要两秒钟 你的密♥码♥是什么
It'll take me two seconds. What's your PIN?
只要告诉我诀窍我就可以...
Um, well, just show me the trick and I can just... yeah.
我只需要你的密♥码♥ 花上两秒钟就好
I... all I need is your PIN, and it'll take me two seconds.
这台机器真的很难用 -是啊
It's like really hard to use. - Yeah, yeah.
所以...我要做什么 我推这台机器吗
So, what do... so, what do I do? I shove the machine?
你得...
You gotta...
你得摇一下然后按键盘
You have to shake it and then press.
摇一下然后按键盘 好的
Shake it then press? Okay.
这很难的 -像这样吗
It's hard. - Like that?
讲真 兄弟
For real, bro.
一秒钟就能搞定
It won't take but a second.
如果你能给我展示怎样做 呃...
Um, yeah, I mean, if you show me how to, um...
你觉得我们需要你的钱吗
You think we need your money or what?
不是 呃...
No. Um...
是5181
It's, um, 5181.
二十块还是四十块
Twenty or forty?
20 算了 还是40吧
Um, 20. Uh, 40 actually, 40.
好了 -谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
有时候在那里工作很辛苦
I mean, it's tough working there sometimes.
嗯
Mmm.
所有这些瘾君子前仆后继 真的很令人悲伤
All these gambling addicts coming in, it's really sad.
你认为有些规则可以帮助他们
And you think there are these rules in place to help them.
但那些规则真的
But are those rules actually being enforced
被游戏控制板执行了吗
by the Gaming Control Board?
老实说 这正是我决定停止在那一行工作的原因
That's honestly why I decided to stop working in that business.
这些都是我只能私下说的
This is all the stuff I could only talk about off the record,
显而易见
obviously.
但我知道的...
But what I know...
我所看到的对整个国家都有影响
what I've seen has national implications.
如果你有想分享的故事
I mean, if you have a story that you would like to share,
我很想听听
I'd love to hear about it.
只是...
It' just...
我冒着很大的风险
I'm taking a big risk to do that.
如果我要承担这个风险
And if I'm gonna take that risk,
我只是想确保我们在埃斯帕诺拉
I just need to be sure that our reputation
的声誉不会被玷污
with what we do in Española isn't gonna be sullied.
我们非常热爱这个社区
We're very committed to this community.
我恰好知道壁垒咖啡
Well, I happen to know Barrier Coffee
是你们节目的赞助商
is a paid sponsor of your show,
它只签了六个月的租约
and it has only signed a six-month lease.
所以对我来说
So, it's not really saying
这真算不上"热爱这个社区"
"commitment to the community" to me.
你为什么要这样做 我们不是敌人
Why are you doing this? We're not the enemy.
没人对这个社区负责
No one is committed to this community.
你看过这个地方了吗
Have you seen this place?
你开车四处转转了吗 说真的 兜一圈
Have you driven around? Take a loop, honestly.
我们还为这些企业免去了租金
We're also giving those businesses free rent
好让这个地方有一线生机
so this place has a fighting chance.
莫妮卡 这些都是当地人的新工作
Monica, these are new jobs for locals.
所以 你是说那家咖啡店的所有员工
So, you're telling me everybody working in that coffee shop
都是来自埃斯帕诺拉吗
is from Española?
你不明白你现在手上有什么
You don't understand what you have right now.
我给你的消息是爆♥炸♥性的
This is big, what I'm giving you.
我知道你想要一个故事
I know you want a story.
你为什么要担心这些破事
Why are you worrying yourself with this shit?
这是一个全国性的新闻
This is a national story you could have.
这是一个成就事业的故事 好吗
This is a career-maker story, okay?
我现在就双手奉上给你
And I'm handing it to you on a silver platter.
你却想报道我们这些破事
And you wanna air this shit with us?
谁在乎我们 我们是无名之辈
Who cares about us? We're nothing.
这是爆♥炸♥性的
This is huge.
你想坐在演播室里
Do you wanna be on the anchor desk
还是想开着面包车到处转
or do you wanna keep driving around with a van
和那个肥佬一起 我认真的
with that fat guy? I'm serious.
我们在这里做善事 我们是好人
We're doing good here. We are good people.
我们人真的非常好 我想上帝发誓
We are really good. I swear to fucking God.
我们真的很好
We're really good.
好了 让我们继续走
Okay. So let's keep walking.
我们随意地边走边聊
We're casually talking and walking, you know.
大笑 我刚给你说了一个非常好笑的笑话 对吗
Laugh. I just told you a really funny joke, right?
有了吗...有信♥号♥♥了吗 没嘛 好吧
And, um, anything... any signal? No? No? Okay.
再走近点 好了 很好笑 对吧
Keep going closer. All right. So... it's so funny, right?
还是没有信♥号♥♥ 那好吧 继续走
Still signal nothing? No? Then all right. Keep going.
再...近点
Keep... a little closer.
更近了一点 但别忘了
A little closer but don't forget it.
继续说话...
Keep talking like...
很好笑 对吗 没有吗 没信♥号♥♥吗 好吧
it's so funny, right? Nothing, right? No signal? Okay.
好吧 这个女人 该死的
Okay. This, this fucking woman, huh? Just goddammit.
什么都没有吗 好吧 就这样吧
Nothing? All right. We're good.
不 这个号♥码不再与那个地址相关联
No. This number is no longer associated with that address.
我从来没在那住过
I-I've never lived there.
好的 我会等着
Yes, I'll hold.
周二是我截稿的最晚时间
Tuesday is gonna be the latest that I could hold the story.
好的 -所以我们需要一些东西
Okay. - So, we're gonna need something,
你知道 具体的 可验证的 视频 文件
you know, concrete, verifiable, video, documents.
到那时 我们也许能达成一致
At that point then, we may have a path forward.
周二吗 -是的
Tuesday? - Yep.
那就周二了 -好的
Tuesday it is. - Okay. Yeah.
我还想说...我的目的不是对
I also just wanna say that I... my intention is not to hurt
赌场造成任何损害
the, the casino in any way.
这跟普韦布洛没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with the Pueblos.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我只是想帮助改进这些做法
I, I, I just wanna help improve some of these practices,
有时候最好的办法就是
and sometimes the best way to do that
把它放到光明之下
is by shining a light onto it.
不 你不需要说服我
No. You don't have to convince me.
这就是我进入这一行的原因
That's why I got into this business.
我只是希望这是建设性的
Yeah. I just want this to be constructive.
这样没有谁是输家 -好 没有输家 懂了
That way, there are no losers. - Yeah. No losers. Got it.
法律代表
Representative.
我们该问问她是否还能报道
Should we ask her if she can still air
采访中好的部分
the good parts of the interview?
我开玩笑的 看你的表情
I'm kidding. Your face.
法律代表 -你在给谁打电♥话♥
Representative. - Who are you calling?
我的银行 因为我要改密♥码♥
My bank because I'm just gonna change my PIN.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表