剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
Do you think if you weren't drinking that night,
你就会看到迎面而来的车辆
you would've just seen the car coming?
他闯了红灯
He ran a red light.
怎么 你以为我开车
What, do you think I drive around
会在仪表盘上放个水晶球吗
with a crystal ball on my dashboard?
我又不是灵媒 对吧
It's like, I'm not a fucking psychic, right?
对 我...我不知道
Right. I... I don't know.
我知道 这是一个很好的问题
I do. It's a fair question, you know?
我确实经常想过这个问题
I do think about it a lot.
有时候我满脑子都是这个
It's kind of all I think about, really.
这是她
That's her.
她非常漂亮
She was so beautiful.
阿弥陀佛 祝你好运
Well, penny in the Buddha. Good luck.
你是怎么发现这个地方的
So how'd you find this place?
我跟你说过的那档电视节目
Well, that TV show I was telling you about.
对 - 我们就在那边拍摄
Yeah. - Shoots way over there.
就在那边
Just... just over there.
我开车总是经过这里
And I drive by this all the time,
我想着 有何不可呢
and I figured, you know what?
不妨一试
I'll give it a shot.
事实证明很不错
Turns out it's pretty good.
店主和主厨是中国人
Owner and the chef are Chinese from China.
你是怎么来的
So how'd you get here?
我打了滴滴 - 是吗
I took an Uber. - Oh, yeah?
嗯
Hmm.
上车 我送你一程 给你省点车费
Hop in. I'll give you a lift. Save you some cash.
我打滴滴就好了 没关系的
I... I can just take an Uber. It's okay.
真的吗 - 对
Really? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
有什么大不了的 如果你想做出租车
What's the big deal, if you wanna be in a cab,
你可以坐在后排 没什么大不了的
you can sit in the back if you want. It's no big deal.
来吧
Come on.
你确定你能开车吗
Are you--are you sure you're okay to drive?
你真的以为我还会再来一次吗
You really think I would do that again?
我想不会吧 - 我是说...
Okay. I guess not. - I mean...
看看这个 看到了吗
Look at this, look at this. See?
好吧
Okay.
我们上车吧 好了
Let's do it. All right.
等等 让我来
Oh, wait, wait, wait. I got it. I got it. I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是一辆野马
It's a Mustang.
噢
Ooh.
你要在圣达菲待多久
So how long are you in Santa Fe for?
这是什么
What's that?
你要在圣达菲待多久
How long are you in Santa Fe?
说实话我不知道
I honestly have no idea.
已经过了很长一段时间
You know, it's been taking so fucking long for the, uh,
电视台还没给我回电♥话♥
the network to get back to me
告诉我我正在制♥作♥的节目是否过审
about whether the show I'm making is a go or not.
所以 我不知道
So, I don't know.
我想过回纽约
I thought about going back to New York,
但那里没有我想要的东西
but there's nothing for me there anyways.
我不工作的时候一点都不好 你知道的
I'm just not any good when I'm not working, you know.
我也一样
Me neither.
电影院关门的时候我简直疯了
When the movie theaters shut down, I went crazy.
我胖了10亿磅
I gained, like, a billion pounds.
实际上那时候我14岁
It was 14, actually.
感觉像是有10磅
It's like... but it felt like a billion.
你知道的 感觉就像所有事情...
You know, when like, everything's...
哇哦
it's like, whoa,
难以承受 你知道吗
it's too much... you know.
你...
You're...
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
是的是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你能帮我打开仪表盘吗
You wanna open up that glove compartment for me?
好的
Sure.
你看到那个小袋子了吗
You see the little pouch in there?
谢谢 这样我才知道我可以开车
Thank you. It's how I know I'm good to go.
求你了
please?
红色意味着什么
What does red mean?
等我 我再来一次
Hold on. Let me do that one more time.
只是有时候它们不太准确
Just... sometimes they're not accurate.
好了
Right.
好了 0.10mg/L
Okay. It's 0.10.
比限值高了0.02
That's .02 decimal over the limit.
所以我超过了限值 - 噢
So I'm over the limit. - Oh.
我会靠边停车
And I will pull over,
我们会走完剩下的路 好吗
and we'll walk the rest of the way, right?
要我帮你拿着吗
Do you want me to hold that for you?
那太好了 谢谢
Oh, yeah. That would be great. Thank you.
只是想确保
Just gonna make sure
我们安全的离开路边
we're safely off the side of the road here.
很好
And, great.
你家离这只有一英里远 对吧 所以...
And... whoa, you're only a mile from here, right? So...
对
Yeah.
你知道 我一直喜欢在一个新城市里漫步
You know, I always like to walk on my way in a new city.
没错 - 以那样的角度欣赏风景
Yeah. - Always see the... the landscape that way.
大多数人会继续开车 但你停了下来
Most guys would have kept going, but you pulled over.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
绝对的 绝对的
Yeah, definitely. Definitely.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
阿什 嘿 - 嘿 旺德尔
Ash. Hey. - Hey, Wandall.
很高兴见到你 - 我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you. - Great to see you, too.
你最近怎么样 - 准备好谈些生意了吗
Yeah. How you been? - Ready to talk some business?
我们走吧 谢谢你
Yeah, yeah, let's go. Yeah, thank you.
一种商业模式,指一个项目或业务交付给客户时,已经完成了所有必要的准备工作,客户只需“拿到钥匙”即可开始运营
这差不多就是交钥匙工程
It's pretty much a turnkey operation.
正如我和比尔说的 零前期成本
I was telling Bill, you know, zero upfront costs.
儿童之家会为我们搭建整个空间
Kids Quest will build out the entire space for us.
我们只需要挑选我们想要的特点
It's just, we just need to pick the features we want.
你可以建一个售票厅
So, you know, you could have a ticket arcade,
奖品区 篮筐 随便什么东西
prize zone, basketball hoops, you know, whatever.
如果你是一位单亲妈妈或单亲爸爸 就我们所知
And if you're a single mom or dad, as we know,
我们很多顶级玩家都是 这几乎不需要动脑筋
many of our top players are, it's pretty much a no- brainer
在增加玩乐时间方面
in terms of increasing playtime.
这不仅仅是为了孩子
And that's not just for the kids.
所以 在玩家俱乐部的激励之外
So, outside of the players' club incentive,
人们只需按小时付费
then people would just pay an hourly fee.
儿童之家会从中分一杯羹
Yeah, and Kids Quest will take a cut of that.
但客户粘性已经破纪录了
But the stickiness is off the charts.
新墨西哥州没有其他赌场这样做
And no other casino in New Mexico is doing this.
我们将会是第一家
We would be the first.
好的
Okay.
我们肯定会研究这个的
Well, we can definitely look into this.
很好 我很开心
Great. And I would be happy to,
监督这项工程
you know, oversee this
还有回来做兼♥职♥
and come back on a part- time basis,
如果你想让我促进和监督
if you'd like, to help facilitate and oversee.
我这周就可以开始工作
I could--I could do it--start this week even. Yeah.
我们会通知你的
Well, we'll let you know
如果我们需要你的帮助
if we need your help with anything,
但我不认为这个
but I wouldn't consider this
会是我们的当务之急 你知道吗
an urgent matter for us, you know?
好吧
Okay.
你不喜欢孩子吗
You don't like kids?
我还有其他一些点子
Um, I do have some other ideas.
实际上 我在想
Actually, I was thinking of
也许给赌场拍一支抖音视频
maybe a viral video for the casino.
就到这了 我们会再联♥系♥的 比尔
We're good. We're good. We'll be in touch. Bill.
我送你出去吧 阿什
Why don't I walk you out, Ash.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表