剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
The outdoorsy guy? - No.
那个卡车上挂着美国国旗的人吗
That... The guy with the American flag on his truck?
是的 - 不行
Yeah. - No.
我们不能卖♥♥给他
We're not selling to him. Uh- uh.
好吧 - 那面国旗下
Right. - There was a blue line
有一条蓝线 - 好吧
on that flag. - Yeah, yeah, right. Okay.
好吧 - 行吗
Right. - Okay?
好的
Yeah.
我只是觉得我们不该拖得太久
I just think we shouldn't put it off too long.
我们真的需要给这栋房♥子找个买♥♥家
We do need to find someone to buy the house.
我觉得我们不必急着把房♥子卖♥♥出去
But I think we shouldn't worry so much about selling it right now.
我们应该把精力放在为节目寻找更多的买♥♥家
And we should focus more on finding a buyer for the home on the show.
好吧
Right.
这是一个良机
I mean, this is an opportunity
因为我们可以挑任何人
because we can pick anyone
来充当节目里的买♥♥家
as a buyer on the show.
他们可以体现这个社区的价值观
And they can embody the values of the community.
好似一个化身
Like an avatar.
太完美了
It's perfect.
好吧
Right. Yeah. Yeah.
只是觉得有点抽象...
It's just a little abstract to... to think about... Yeah.
我知道我能找到这个人
I know I can find the person.
我能在脑子里看到他
I can see it in my head.
我也是
Yeah, me, too. Yeah.
我要去和道奇谈谈
I'm gonna talk to Dougie.
很好 - 好的
Okay. Good. Yeah. - Okay.
整个营地都流传着风言风语
And the word would spread throughout the camp
每个人都认为
and everybody was like,
道奇在卖♥♥花♥花♥公♥子♥的内页
"Dougie's selling Playboy pages."
这很艰难 因为有时候你人
And it was tough 'cause sometimes the body
会陷在实验室里
was like stuck in the lab.
怎么了 - 嘿 道奇
What's up? - Hey, Dougie,
如果你让我尽快赶往圣达菲
if you let me go to Santa Fe really quickly,
我保证替这座房♥子找到一个买♥♥家
I promise you, I can find you a buyer for this house.
我会很快的
It'll be really quick.
我们可以用卡拉来做花絮
And we can use Cara for the blooper reel.
我可以顺路送你过去
Um, I can actually drop you off on my way.
汤娅 - 不用麻烦了
Tonya. - Oh, it's fine.
我待在这就挺好的 - 和她一起去
I'll just chill here. - Go with her
一个小时 好吗 确保这一点
for one hour, all right? Make sure.
你确定吗 - 确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
我会开车经过你家
I'm going right by your house.
没关系 真的不用麻烦了
Oh, it's fine. I'll just chill.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧 - 你抽烟是吧
Let's go. - Mm- hmm. You smoke, huh?
抽的 - 抽烟很恶心
I do. - It's gross. Disgusting.
你身上也有很多恶心我的的东西
Well, there's a lot of things that I find disgusting about you.
你会因此而死的
Hmm. Oh, you're gonna die from that.
这是有毒的
It's poisonous.
至少我死得快活
Well, at least I'll die happy.
我老婆去世了
My wife died, you know.
死于吸烟吗
Of smoking?
不是
No.
是一场车祸
It was a car accident.
非常抱歉
Hmm, sorry about that.
人们不会觉得奇怪吗
Won't people be weirded out?
他们怎么知道你不是一个草率的人
How do they know you're not a sketchy person?
有时候他们确实认为我是个草率的人
Well, sometimes they do think I'm a sketchy person.
当你流浪街头的时候
I mean, when you street cast, you get a lot
当然会有许多不能做的事
of "No's" for sure, but sometimes people
但有时候能上电视真的令人非常激动
get really excited to be on TV.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们得去一趟购物中心
We have to stop by the plaza.
你想要杯咖啡什么的吗
Do you want a coffee or something?
骗子 - 骗子是吗
Liar! - Liar, huh?
你有身份证吗
Do you have any ID?
什么东西都行 - 我们只是想...
Anything? - We're just gonna...
我们只是想在这坐会... - 这里发生什么事了
We're just gonna sit here... - What happened here?
她偷了一条牛仔裤 我听到伊诺拉大喊
Well, she stole a pair of jeans. I heard Enola yelling
从商店里追她
and chasing her from the store.
所以我挺身而出制♥服♥了那个女人 直到警♥察♥来了
So, I came out and restrained the woman until the cops got here.
费尔南多 你不能制♥服♥人们
Fernando, you're not allowed to restrain people.
别担心 我只是不让她上车而已
Oh, don't worry. I just blocked her from getting into her car.
我甚至没碰她 - 好吧
I didn't even touch her. - Okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们能不起诉吗
Uh, can we not press charges?
我是这里的老板
Uh, I'm the landlord of this place.
如果你想的话可以向地方检察官说明
You could make a statement to the DA if you want.
好的
Okay.
路易莎 你可以进去吗
Luisa, can you go back in?
费尔南多 你能...
Fernando, can you...
你能回去工作吗 拜托了
can you get back to work, please?
好的
Yes, of course.
冷静
Calm down!
伊诺拉 - 你好
Enola. - Hi.
嗨 你没事吧
Hi. Are you okay?
我没事 我只是不知道该怎么办
Yeah. I just didn't know what to do.
有个人两天前偷了点东西
One person took something two days ago,
这让我心里很不舒服
and it made me feel uncomfortable.
亲爱的 - 但我的经理说
Oh, sweetie. - But my manager said
我们的政策是零容忍♥
we have a zero- tolerance policy.
费尔南多说下次遇上这种情况就告诉他
And Fernando said to tell him next time,
他会帮忙抓住她
and he helped catch her.
好吧 我们必须要明白
Okay. We... We have to realize, um,
当人们犯下这样的罪行
that when people commit crimes like this,
他们并没有伤害任何人
they're not hurting anyone, really.
他们大多都是贫困人群
You know, it's usually from a place of hardship.
但那损害了生意
But it hurts the business.
但我们真的想为了鸡毛蒜皮的事毁了人们的生活吗
But do we really wanna ruin people's lives for something?
我有个主意
You know, I have an idea.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
有 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥号♥
Here is my credit card number.
好吗 我想让你把这记下来
Okay? I want you to write that down.
如果再有人从商店里偷东西
And then if someone takes an item from the store,
从我的信♥用♥卡♥上扣费
charge my credit card.
这就不是偷窃了
And then it's not stealing.
有些牛仔裤售价超过200美元
Some of these jeans are over $200.
没关系
That's... That's fine.
只是我们不想再惊动警♥察♥了
It's just we don't wanna call the police anymore.
我们不想和任何人起争执
And we don't want to confront anyone.
让他们走开就好了
Just let them walk right out.
好吗
Okay?
这太不寻常了
This is... This is crazy.
我喜欢你的耳环
I love your earrings.
谢谢 我叔叔做的 - 嗯哼
Thank you. My uncle made them. - Mm- hmm.
这个是有三位数的密♥码♥吗
Um, does this have a three- digit code.
131
One- three- one.
这是你的咖啡
There you go.
一杯玛奇朵 一杯白咖啡
One macchiato and one flat white.
伊诺拉非常感激你的帮助
Enola was really appreciative of your help.
她是个好孩子 等我一下
She's a good kid. Hold on one second.
给你这个 商家请客
There you go. This is on the house.
谢谢 费尔南多 - 不客气 祝你愉快
Thank you, Fernando. - You're welcome. Enjoy.
抱歉花了这么久
Sorry that took so long.
没关系
It's okay.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 只是每个人的目光都在注视着埃斯帕诺拉
Oh, yeah, I mean it's... everyone looks at Española
看到这些疯狂的犯罪率
and sees these crazy crime rates,
但没有人关注这些罪行到底是什么
but no one is looking at what the crimes actually are.
就比如人们偷牛仔裤
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表