剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我觉得你手臂的动作
I feel like with what you're doing with your arms here,
看上去就像你在拿着衣服
it looked like you were, like, holding the shirt back.
我觉得看上去很假
So it looked fake, I think.
只是从...
Just from...
穿过厨房♥
Through the kitchen...
透过厨房♥的窗户
Through the kitchen window,
你可以从外面看到我们
you can, kind of, see us from the outside.
我们在卧室里 没人能看到我们
We're in the bedroom. No one can see us.
我知道 但如果他们翻我们的垃圾
No, I know. If they were going through the trash
然后他们...
and then they...
他们从房♥子的另一边绕过来
they came around the side of the house,
他们就能看到
they could've seen, what,
我们在吃什么 我们在说什么...
what we were eating or what we were talking about...
你认为每一个弱势的人
You think that every disadvantaged person
都是野兽吗
is just like a wild animal
翻我们的垃圾
going through our garbage?
不 我不是在评判
No, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm not being judgmental.
他们生活在贫困之中
They're living in poverty.
我想我们不该对他们胡乱猜测 好吗
I, I think we should not make any assumptions about them, okay?
这看起来太假了 我要...
This looks very, very fake. I'm just gonna--
你知道吗 我要把手臂伸直
You know what? I'm gonna put my arms straight out.
把毛衣给我
Here, give me the sweater.
我要伸直我的手臂 然后我要
I'm gonna put my arms straight out and then I'm just gonna,
我会在脸和手臂之间多用点力
kind of, create some, like, between my cheek and my arm.
我想这会创造一些阻力
I think that'll create some resistance.
我不是在胡乱猜测阿卜希尔和他的家人 好吗
I'm not making assumptions about Abshir and his family, okay?
即使他们是白人我也会这么说
I'd say the exact same thing if they were white.
我对他们的处境非常现实
I'm being very realistic about their circumstances
我在谈论这些事情的时候你不认同我的感受
and I take offense to the fact that you're not validating my feelings
这让我很生气
when I'm talking about this stuff.
天啊 得了吧 阿什
Oh, my God. Come on, Ash.
别跟我胡扯了
Don't give me that shit.
他们的种族跟这有什么关系
What does their race have to do with it?
"猜测" 你这么说的
"Assumptions". You said that.
"让我们不要胡乱猜测"
"Let's not make any assumptions."
你就是这么说的
You said it just like that.
好吧 你自己联♥系♥起来的 不是我
Okay. You made that connection. Not me.
惠特 你看到那个小女孩的时候
Whit, when you saw that little girl
你认为她真的会诅咒
and you thought that she could actually do curses,
我完全可以用某件事来指控你
I could have definitely accused you of something,
但我没有
but I didn't,
我现在不会这么做了
and I'm not going to now.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我知道你是出于好心 好吗
Because I know your heart's in the right place, okay?
我相信你没有在乱说
And I give you the benefit of the doubt.
但你从来不曾相信过我 这让我心如刀割
But you never do that with me, ever. And it hurts, okay?
听着 不要把这强加给我
Look, hey, do not put words in my mouth.
我说的是因果报应 我说的是
I was speaking karmically. I, I was talking about the fact
如果其中有什么不合理的地方
that if something doesn't make sense,
这不... -你又来了
it doesn't... -You're doing it.
你现在有机会认同我
You have a chance right now to validate me,
但你偏不
and you didn't do it.
我说了是丽莎让我们说的话
I said the sentence that Lisa told us to
可你还在攻击我
and you're still attacking me.
你的世界太狭隘了
It's a very small world that you're living.
这太过分了
This is nasty.
你的世界如此的狭隘 你的头脑如此...
Your world is so tiny. You're so simple...
现在所做的 惠特 太过分了
What you're doing right now, Whit, this is nasty
现在所做的太过分了
what you're doing! It's nasty right now!
...简单 好吗
...minded, okay?
这...我说的完全就是丽莎让我们说的...
This is--I said exactly what Lisa told us to say...
你却打断了我
You're breaking it.
我说了那些话但你没有
I said the sentence but you're not doing it!
我...
I...
我认为 我们的感觉都是合理的 好吗
I think that, that both of our feelings are valid, okay?
所以我们...所以我们睡一觉就好
So just let's go to--let's go to bed.
我不是在指责你
And I'm not accusing you, you know,
因为我知道你是出于好心
because I know your heart is in the right place
我相信你没有在乱说
and I give you the benefit of the doubt.
但你从来不曾相信过我 这让我心如刀割
but you never do that with me, ever. And it hurts, okay?
听着 别把这强加给我
Look, hey, do not put words in my mouth.
我是在说因果报应
I was speaking karmically.
我是在说
I, I was talking about the fact
如果这其中有不合理的地方...
that if something doesn't make sense--
把它从我身上脱下来 求你了 -好的
Pull it off of me, please. -Okay.
让我们从第一印象开始
我觉得这些住♥宅♥很有意思
但就个人而言
我不知道我会不会
住在这样的房♥子
被动的家
被动的人
好的 让我们来谈谈主人吧
跟我说说他们
我喜欢那位女士
我希望他能有点幽默感或有点个性
你们感觉丈夫的幽默感怎么样
他在试着搞笑吗
还是说他应该搞笑
我看不到
我完全看不到
他们身上有些东西很不对劲
如我所说
要么性感要么搞笑
他两样都没有
起码逗我笑或者
但他让我非常扫兴
这种类型的设计你们喜欢吗
你们想入住吗
我喜欢他们
我认为他们看起来很摩登
他们看上去就像从博物馆里走出来一样
比如说镜子
能省钱吗
你不需要那么高的能源效率
这会花上你300年才能回本
但你不认为促进可持续发展是件好事吗
那不是可持续发展
你以为世界上的每个人
都会住那样的房♥子吗
1971年 科学家在南极采取了岩芯样本
他们发现地球的温度
数亿年来如一辆过山车
不瞒你们说 我看这个节目的时候
诅咒
前情提要
老实说很无聊
但现在我真的很喜欢这个节目
这个故事
这很有趣因为你不会去想这些东西
在你看电视的时候
比如之前谁在那里
他们发生了什么
你看到这些拍卖♥♥
你会激动一时 之后你会想
对耶 那曾经是某人的家
让我们把所有人的消极感受
丢给亚瑟吧 那位丈夫
那家伙真没什么好说的
他真的很无趣
也许他可以在节目上洗澡 刮他的腋毛
这里有人真的喜欢他吗
这就是你们在这件事情上所需要他做的
你们需要他有趣
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表