剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
在2020年 圣达菲的记者把你父母称为贫民窟房♥东
In 2020, the Santa Fe Reporter called your parents slumlords.
我们今天是来谈论我们自己的 好吗
We're here to talk about us today, okay?
那是一次偷袭
That was a sneak attack.
我们不能播出那种东西
We can't have that airing.
如果我们给她提供点别的内容呢
What if we offered her something else?
我有些消息也许有新闻价值
I have some information that may be newsworthy.
我在呼啸河赌场工作过一段时间
I worked for a period of time at the Whistling River Casino.
随着这些赌博成瘾者涌入
All these gambling addicts coming in.
你以为有些规则可以帮助他们
You think there are these rules in place to help them.
但这些规则真的被执行了吗
But are those rules actually being enforced?
我需要一些具体可证实的证据
I'm gonna need something concrete and verifiable.
无聊 非常无聊
Boring. Really boring.
我看着一个男人谈论了四分钟的空气
I'm watching a guy talk about air for four minutes.
就跟我合作一点
Just work with me a little bit.
你知道这对我们很重要
You know this stuff's important to us.
你们不能就坐在那指指点点
You can't just sit here and say
告诉我什么能播什么不能播
this is the show or this isn't the show.
他们提到了我们试着要孩子
They brought up us having kids,
我说那不是当务之急
and I said it's not an urgent priority right now.
有意思的是你认为
Well, it's interesting that you think
我才是踩下刹车的那个人
it's me who's putting on the brakes.
好了 史蒂文说到你了
Okay. Steven says it's your turn.
相信我 人们做梦都想和你在一起
Trust me, people are really gonna be dreaming about being with you.
阿什
Ash?
她说什么 - 她说她诅咒我
What did she say? - She said she cursed me.
你以为你可以随心所欲不计后果吗
You think you can just do whatever you want and there won't be consequences?
这没有用 这些信息已经公开了
This isn't helpful. This is public information already.
你为什么录下这个
Um, why were you recording this?
我经常把谈话记录下来
I often record conversations.
主校区位于美国纽约州汤普金斯县伊萨卡市东北部,是美国境内的一所私立综合类研究型大学
为常春藤联盟成员校、国际大学气候联盟成员校、美国公立与赠地大学协会成员校 、美国大学协会的十四个创始院校之一
位列QS世界大学排名第13位
这是康奈尔大学教我们的
They taught us that at Cornell.
酒店管理专业还教这个吗
They teach that in hospitality school?
对啊 这是关于自我提升 更好的自己
Yeah, it's about self- improvement, bettering yourself.
你懂的 客服电♥话♥会被录音
You know how you can-- customer service calls get recorded,
但你也可以在面对面的互动中做到这点
but you can do it with in- person interactions, too.
好吧 那么... - 你真的可以从中学到东西
Okay, so-- -You can really learn from them
如果你仔细听 - 事情是这样的
if you listen back, yeah. - So here's the deal.
我们不会报道这则新闻
We're not gonna be able to do the story
除非我拿到监控录像
unless I have the security footage of--
你告诉我你保存下来了
you--you told me you had it saved.
我跟我的制片人说我们能拿到它
I told my producers we could get it.
它是存在的 它...
It exists. It's...
它存在的 只是我现在没有获取的权限
It exists, but I don't have access to it right now.
我不再在那里工作了
I don't work there anymore.
你并没有给我很多选择
I mean, you're leaving me without a lot of options.
嘿 我给了你很多料了
Hey, I've been giving you a lot of stuff.
等等好吗 再给我一点时间
Wait, okay? Like, just--just give me a little more time, and
我会试着去拿 好吗 我不想让你等...
I can try to get it. All right? I don't want you to wait...
这件事已经拖了两个星期了
This has been a slow drip for two weeks.
我需要他们没有保护赌博成瘾者的证据
I need proof that they are not protecting gambling addicts.
它存在一个共享驱动器上 - 好的 嗯哼
It's on a shared drive, okay? - Okay. Mm- hmm.
我很清楚我把它放到了哪个文件夹里
I--I--I know the exact folder I put it in.
我会拿给你 以我妈的生命起誓 好吗
I will get it for you. I swear on my mother's life, okay?
主楼层的玩乐时间减少了
Yeah, there was a drop in playtime on the main floor,
但奇怪的是 昼夜节律照明灯
but oddly, the circadian lighting
增加了大赌客在这个区域的玩乐时间
increased play time in the high- roller areas.
所以他们保留了下来
So they're keeping it.
每个人都质疑我
Everyone doubted me.
你为什么不看看你的点子付诸实践呢 伙计
Well, why don't you just see your ideas in action, buddy?
看着
Watch.
就快来了
It's about to happen.
等等
Wait for it.
等着
Wait for it.
他妈的 拜托 伙计
Fuck. Come on, man.
他妈的不可能吧 - 你怎么能...
No fuckin' way. - How could you...
这真的能做到吗
Come on. Is it really gonna do it?
是的 它真的能做到
Yes, it's--it's really gonna do it. It is, it is.
看 要来力
Look, here you go.
它变得更冷更亮了 不是吗
It's getting colder and brighter, no?
这不是我们所设定的
That's not how we programmed it.
这个嘛 你安装好之后我们就一直在实验
Well, we've been experimenting since you had it installed.
你看 当外面的真正的日落之后
See, when the real sunset happens outside,
我们试着增加内部的蓝色
we try to increase the blue inside.
它会给你这种人造的能量爆发
It gives you this artificial burst of energy.
轻微的
Slight one.
有意思
Ah. Interesting.
那些手环效果怎么样
How are those bracelets working out?
问雷克斯去
Ask Rex.
不是每个玩家都想戴上它们
Not every player wants to wear them,
但那些戴上的人 他们很喜欢
but the ones that do, they love it.
看看他 在他这个年纪
I mean, look at him, at his age,
不用来回走到自动取款机那里
not having to keep walking back and forth to the ATM.
对他有好处
It's good for him.
这就是我要的人
That's my guy.
你应该为自己感到骄傲 亚瑟
You should be proud of yourself, Asher.
你真的应该
You really should.
50块 快赌 玩得开心
Fifty dollars, fast bet, have fun.
我该回去了
Look, I should head back in.
保龄球约吗
But, uh, bowling soon, right?
当然 当然 - 说好了
Yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah. - Yeah.
当你这个电视明星忙里偷闲的时候
We gotta get back in it when you get a break
我们得重新回到球场
from being a TV star, right?
我知道 肯定的
I know, for sure. We got to.
哦 老兄
Oh, man.
我想念这里的每个人
I miss everyone here so much.
我会把你的爱转达给团队的
Well, I'll pass on your love to the team.
酷 酷
Yeah. Cool. Cool.
我得...
I gotta...
我得去找旺德尔嘲笑他
I gotta razz Wandall about, uh,
质疑我关于灯光的想法
doubting me about the lighting, huh?
你去吧 不过他今天不在
Yeah, you do. He's, uh, he's not in today, though.
啊
Ah.
太遗憾了 - 对啊
Too bad. - Yeah.
好了 也许...
All right. Maybe, uh...
改天吧
maybe another day, then.
当然了 伙计 - 好
For sure, buddy. - Yeah.
好了 我... - 再见
All right. I'll, uh... - I'll see you later.
再见
See you later.
好了 现在
Well, right now,
我正站在普韦布洛的土地上
I'm standing on Pueblo land.
所有这些司机都是从城镇来
All these drivers are coming from towns
美国新墨西哥州中部城镇
去往洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯的
going to Los Alamos.
所有这些人...
All these people and...
他们一点都不了解
they don't even know.
这一带的人无知得令人难以置信
It's unbelievable how ignorant some people in this area are.
有些人在这里住了一辈子
I mean, some of these people have lived here all their lives.
他们完全不知道
They've no idea.
严格来说
And technically,
我们都该把自己视为这片土地上的游客
we really should all consider ourself visitors on this land.
即使是我们这些住在县里的人
You know, even--even those of us who live on county land.
好嘛...
Well...
我们必须活在现实中
we have to live in reality here.
逝者如斯夫
That's long gone.
当然
Of course.
当然 当然 - 但是...
Of course. Of course. - But...
如果你要把新人带到这个社区
if you're bringing new people to this community,
他们要做的功课有很多
there's a lot they should know.
他们应该要知道这不是他们
I mean, they should know that these aren't public roads
每天行驶的公共道路
that they're driving on every day.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表