剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
今天真是阳光明媚
It's such a beautiful day.
太棒了
So nice.
再见了 伙计
Bye, buddy.
重大新闻
The big news
关于被完全忽略了的
that is completely being ignored
正在发生的
is what's happening
黄金股票和黄金
in gold stocks and in gold.
今天 金矿商的GDX指数
I mean, today, the GDX index of gold miners
创下今年新高
hit a new high for the year.
实际上 这是七年来的新高
In fact, it's at a new seven- year high
如果你能看到
and if you look at how much
自大约一个月前的3月份低点以来 该指数上涨了多少
how much the index has moved up since its March low of about a month ago,
该指数现在已经翻了一番
The index has now doubled.
黄金股
So gold stocks
价格翻了一番
have doubled in price
在一个月之内
in a month.
当然 由于价格下跌 它们是从低价翻了一番
Now, granted they doubled from a price that was low because they went down...
嘿 惠特尼
Oh. Hey, Whitney.
什么风把你吹来了 - 嗨 维克
What's poppin'? - Hi, Vic.
我只是在附近闲逛
Um, I was just strolling in the neighborhood
我想我应该过来看看
and I thought I'd check in.
呃...对了
Um... Oh!
我们还没告诉你
We... we haven't told you yet.
我们的节目被制♥作♥成聚集了
Our show got picked up to series.
恭喜 - 是啊
Oh, congrats. - Yeah.
这非常令人兴奋 - 你不需要我
It's very exciting. - You don't need me
做别的事了吧
for anything else, do you?
不需要 不需要
No, no.
如果不是出于你的意愿
Not if you don't want to. No.
多一事不如少一事
Yeah, I'd prefer maybe no.
我只想安顿下来
Just wanna get settle in.
我们可以以后再谈
We can talk about it later.
我注意到那边有个电磁炉
Um, I noticed the induction stove out there.
哦 是的 我把它换成了煤气炉
Uh, yeah, I swapped it out for a gas one.
我经常炒菜
I do a lot of stir fry.
你知道 有了燃气装置
You know, with a gas unit,
这座房♥子就不再是被动式的了
this house no longer qualifies as passive.
我不知道
Ah, I didn't know that.
所以你要把燃烧废气排到室外
So you're venting the air then to the outside?
房♥子有它自己的生态系统
The home is its own ecosystem.
它不是为煤气炉设计的
It's not designed for a gas stove.
我觉得既然这是我家了
Well, I figured since it's my home,
我只是想弄成我喜欢的样子
I just wanna make it how I love it.
是的 我在排放废气
Yes, I am venting.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我听说
So I, um, I heard
你有包裹被偷了
that you're having an issue with packages going missing?
是的 被偷了三个
Yeah, three of them.
我感觉我在这里大受欢迎
I feel very welcome here.
我想每个人都在尽自己最大的努力
I think everyone is just doing their best.
我知道有很多邻居和你一样担心
And I know a lot of the neighbors share your concerns.
那他们为什么还要偷走它们
Then why are they stealing them?
我真的...
And I really... I...
我觉得你处理得很好
I think you're handling it very well
因为你在提醒邻里乡亲
because you're alerting the neighborhood
你没有报♥警♥
and you're not calling the police.
对吧
Right?
我还没报♥警♥
I haven't yet, no.
这很好 因为没有任何理由
That's good because there's really no reason
在这样的事情上大动干戈
to do something like that over something like this.
很显然亚马逊又不会向你收费
I mean, Amazon is not gonna charge you, obviously.
那是一台外星人电脑
It was an Alienware computer.
它不是在亚马逊买♥♥的
It didn't come from Amazon,
而且他们不会让我退款
and they're not giving me a refund
因为他们说已经送达了
because they said it was delivered.
所以... - 嗯哼
So... - Mm-hmm.
我只是觉得你提醒邻居
I would just think about the language that you're using
所使用的措辞会被
to alert the community because it could be
误解为一个指控
misinterpreted as an accusation.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
好了 很高兴见到你
Um, okay, well, uh, it's good to see you.
好的 - 祝你今天过得愉快
Yeah. - Have a good day.
我得查查外星人电脑
I gotta look up that Alienware stuff.
感觉好酷 - 好的
That's so cool. - Yeah.
我想你真的可以从邻居那里学到一些东西 不是吗
I guess you really can learn some things from your neighbors, huh?
好的 - 祝你今天愉快 维克
Mm-hmm. Okay. - Have a good day, Vic.
再见 惠特尼
Yeah. Bye, Whitney.
拜拜
Bye- bye.
嘿 结果如何 - 嗨
Hey. How did it go? - Hi.
维克扔掉了他的电磁炉
Uh, Vic threw out his induction range
他把它换成了煤气炉
and he replaced it with a gas stove.
他疯了吧
That's crazy.
肯定有某种条款
There has to be some type of clause
你可以放到合同里
that you can put in the contract
防止买♥♥家破坏被动式住♥宅♥认证
that prevents buyers from ruining the passive home certification.
肯定有的 - 我只是觉得
There has to be. - I just don't think
你不能往购买♥♥协议里添加条款
you can put anything in a purchase agreement
防止人们在交易结束后做出更改
that prevents people from making changes after we close. I mean...
但我们... - 我们可以试着
But we... - We can try to,
促进这种行为 但...
you know, encourage that behavior, but- -
我们以后要更清楚的了解
Then we need to be more discerning
我们把房♥子卖♥♥给了谁
about who we're selling these homes to.
像维克这样的人不配
People like Vic just do not deserve
参与到我们的建设当中
to be part of what we're building.
但结果还不错 对吗
But it ended okay, right?
他的鼻梁断了 但他会活下来的
His... his nose is broken, but he'll live.
对的
Yeah.
别担心 我们会找到合适人选的
Don't worry. We'll... we'll... we'll find the right people for this.
我保证 好吗 宝贝
I... I promise, okay, babe?
真的
For real.
这是真的 你知道吗
This is real now, you know?
我们和埃斯帕诺拉都将备受关注
It's gonna be a lot of eyes on Española and on us.
我的天 他甚至都没想过卖♥♥掉那个电磁炉
Oh, my God, he didn't even try to sell the range.
他就这么扔掉了
He just threw it out.
去他妈的炒菜
Fucking stir fry.
我的天 可恶的特权
Oh, my God, the privilege.
那是一台七千美元的电磁炉
It's a $7,000 range.
我知道 但他就把它放在回收箱旁边
Yeah, I know. And he... and he put it right next to the recycling bin
我觉得这很可笑
which I thought was hilarious.
"他还知道回收利用呢"
Like, "Oh, he recycles."
它坏了吗
Is it damaged?
没有 它的状况很好
No, it's in perfect condition.
它就在一堆垃圾桶旁边
It's just sitting next to a bunch of garbage bins.
天哪
Oh, God.
不管了 我很快就回家
Anyway, all right, I'll be home soon.
好的 - 再见
Okay. - Okay, bye.
再见 爱你
Okay, bye. Love you.
Like An Eagle - Dennis Parker
像鹰一样 像鹰一样
♪ Like an eagle, like an eagle ♪
在城市里 在城市里
♪ In the city, in the city ♪
高飞
♪ Fly high ♪
每晚狩猎 每晚狩猎
♪ Hunting nightly, hunting nightly ♪
我搜寻 我搜寻
♪ I search, I search ♪
整座城市 整座城市
♪ Through the city, through the city ♪
像鹰一样 像鹰一样
♪ Like an eagle, like an eagle ♪
总是饥饿 总是饥饿
♪ Always hungry, always wanting ♪
夜晚 夜晚...
♪ Night, light... ♪
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
抱歉打扰你
Yes, sorry to bother you
但我这里有些车钥匙
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表