剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我们正式预订十集《百变房♥屋秀》
We're officially ordering ten episodes of Fliplanthropy
在设计之星播出
for HGTV Go!
打你屁屁
Spank you!
把你屁♥股♥打开花
Spank you very much!
咖啡店很快就能重新开张
The coffee shop's reopening soon anyway,
我们甚至可能不需要他当保安了
so we don't even need him doing security anymore.
老天 她优秀得让人烦躁
God, she's so good, it's annoying.
你之前见过卡拉的作品吗
Have you seen Cara's work before?
我们有四份她的作品
We own four of her pieces.
如果你要将新人带入这个社区
If you're bringing new people to this community,
他们应该要知道这不是公共道路
they should know that these aren't public roads.
这是普韦布洛的土地
This is Pueblo land.
太疯狂了 有一些产权公♥司♥
It's crazy. Some of these title companies
甚至不愿提供保险
don't even wanna issue insurance
因为他们担心
because they're so concerned
普韦布洛人会做出什么事来
what the Pueblos might do.
就因为惠特尼在一些事情上有着道德问题
Just 'cause Whitney has a moral issue with something
我们就该抛弃掉吗
that's happening, we just toss it away?
饶了我吧
Give me a fucking break.
你要直到 有了煤气装置
You know, with a gas unit,
这栋房♥子就不在认证为被动式了
this house no longer qualifies as passive.
我们需要更了解
We need to be more discerning about
我们把房♥子卖♥♥给了谁
who we're selling these homes to.
像维克这样的人
People like Vic
不配参与到我们的建设中来
just do not deserve to be part of what we're building.
露辛达把手放到前面来
Lucinda, hands in the front,
丹尼斯 指出房♥子的特点
Dennis, point out the features of the house.
我喜欢那边的草丛 很漂亮
Yeah. I like the, um, bushes over there. Nice.
真的很漂亮 - 还有那仙人掌也一样
Like, really nice. - And the cactus, too.
别说话 可以吗
No talking though, okay?
我们不需要音频
We don't need the audio.
也许不必那么印象深刻
Maybe, um, a little less impressed,
多一点怀疑态度
more skeptical of the house.
不 不要怀疑
No, not... not skeptical.
房♥子很漂亮
It's beautiful.
你很喜欢
You like it.
好了 这条拍好了 我们拍下一条
All right, we got this. Let's move on to the tour, okay?
道奇 道奇 他微笑的画面我们拍够了吗
Dougie? Dougie? Did we get enough of him smiling?
够了
Yes, we did.
All right, squeeze, squeeze.
准备好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
好了
All right.
好了吗 - 好了吗
Got it? - Got it.
谢谢 - 伙计
Thank you. - Man,
这还挺简单的
this is actually very easy.
我们自己都能拍
We could do this ourselves.
我们还需要你干嘛
Ugh. What do we need you for?
那好吧 你来吧 我不干了
Okay, fine, you do it. I quit.
终于解脱了 掰掰
Good riddance. See ya.
是吗 娇生惯养的电视主持人
Oh, yeah, the fucking spoiled TV host
可以自己拍摄她的节目
can film her own TV show.
你得鱼忘筌
You don't appreciate us.
差点就骗到你了
I almost got you.
真好笑
That's funny.
我觉得你真得注意一下自己的言辞
You know, I think you do need to think about the things that you say
在这一群人面前
around a bunch of people
和在我面前开的玩笑不同
as opposed to the jokes you make only with me,
知道吗
you know.
比如你当着我的面嘲笑我就不可以
Like you laughing in my face is not okay.
你需要给我应得的尊重
You need to show me the respect I deserve.
好吗 雷米
Okay, Remi?
你明白了吗
Was that clear?
明白了 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 不会有下次了
I'm really sorry, uh, it won't happen again.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥的整到我了
You... you fucking got me!
我们应该把刚才那一幕拍下来
We should've been filming that for the show.
你整到我了 - 你应该看看你的脸色
You fucking got me. - You should have seen your face.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗到我了
You fucking got me.
他们签了合同了吗
Have they signed the contract yet?
还没呢
Uh, not yet.
这件事情比较棘手
It's... it's a tricky thing to bring up
因为我们还有一周就要竣工了
just because we're a week away from closing.
我只是不想让他们认为签合同
I just don't want them to think that they have to sign a letter
作为支持部落的条件
in support of the tribe as a condition,
像一种房♥子完工时的新情况
like a new condition of closing on the home,
你懂我的意思吗 - 他们是支持的
you know what I mean? - Well, they do.
他们确实是支持的
I mean, they do.
我们希望他们能同意
Well, we hope they agree,
但我们不会
but we're not gonna,
因为他们不同意就终止交易
like, pull out of the deal if they don't.
我们不会终止交易的
No, we're not gonna pull out of the deal,
但我们...
but we're, you know--
嘿 何塞 我的麦是开着的吗
Hey, is my mic on, Jose?
你刚才在录音吗 - 你说什么
Were you just recording me? - What happened?
你在录音吗 - 不不不 当然没有
Were you recording? - No, no, no. Of course not.
没有吗 让我看看 - 我没在录
No? Let me... - No. No, yeah, I'm not. Okay.
让我听听 - 好吧
Let me listen. - Of course. Yeah.
哈喽 哈喽 测试
Hello? Hello? Test?
没信♥号♥♥ - 我走过来的时候
No signal. - You turned it down
你给关掉了 - 我没有
when I was walking. - No. Actually, I was--
我看到了 你做贼心虚 - 我只是在给旋钮上油
I saw, you're fidgeting. - I was greasing the knobs.
是吗 你在给旋钮上油 - 是的
Oh, you're greasing the knobs? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是你所做的事吗
That's a...that's a thing you do?
是的 这是一个术语
Yeah, it's a term.
每当这个旋钮卡住了我们就得...
Yeah. Whenever this knob gets stuck, we have to-- Yeah.
我明白了 拍摄时间之外不准录音
I see. Okay. No recording in between filming, okay?
我们说过的
We talked about that, man.
嘿
Hey.
也许什么时候我可以给你录音
Maybe I can record you sometime.
这话是什么意思
What does that...what does that mean?
让你高♥潮♥
Making you come.
我的天 快把合同签了完事
Oh, my God. Just get the contract signed.
怎么了 - 什么
What? - What?
怎么了
What?
别这样
Oh. Don't!
何塞 - 有何贵干
Jose. - What's up?
你刚才在偷听我们的谈话吗
Were you listening to what we were just saying?
没 麦克风是关着的
No, the mics are off.
好吧 谢谢 - 应该的
Okay. Thank you. - Yes, sir.
对吧 所有这些...
Ugh, right? All this...
嘿 - 嘿呀
Hey. - Oh, hey.
目前为止你们都做得很好
You guys are doing great so far.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想找回我们当初第一次看到它时的感觉
I'm just trying to channel the feeling of when we first saw it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那是什么样的感觉呢
And what feeling was that?
紧张不安 - 对
Uncertainty? - Yeah.
我们从没听说过被动式住♥宅♥
Uh, we've never heard of a passive house,
所以我们真的不确定
so we just really weren't sure.
哇 - 现在还是
Wow. - Still aren't.
你们现在是瓮中之鳖了
You're trapped now.
但说真的
Uh, but seriously,
这个家非常棒
the home is amazing.
惠特尼这在上面倾尽所有
Whitney puts everything into these things
你们会非常满意的
so you guys... you guys will be very happy.
你们完全了解圣佩德罗普韦布洛的情况吗
Um, are you familiar with the San Pedro Pueblo at all,
就在这里的南边
just south of here?
我们确实有一个问题
Um, we did have a question
地役权是按照合同约定利用他人的不动产,以提高自己不动产效益的权利。地役权的基本内容是地役人有权按照合同约定利用
供役地人的土地或者建筑物,以提高自己的需役地即土地或者建筑物的效益
关于我们在新闻上看到的地役权争议
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表