剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
No, man, no. Uh, on the job, I don't wear it.
它可能会把你手指弄掉 -幸好知道了
It could take your finger off. -Well, it's good to know.
安全第一
Yeah, safety--safety first.
我能借用一下洗手间吗
Is there a bathroom I could use?
穿过大厅往右走 -好的 谢了
Down the hall to the right. -Okay. Thanks.
好了 -收到 咖啡
All right. -Got it. Coffee.
好了 这一次
Um, all right. So, this time,
我觉得你们应该来些肢体接触
I think you should just kind of touch him.
如果他说了些什么 笑就行了
You know, if he says something, laugh
擦过他的肩膀
and graze his shoulder, you know?
这看起来不会很俗气吗
Will this seem cheesy?
这会很有趣的
It'll be fun, little funny.
帕特里克 打扰一下
Oh, Patrick. Excuse me.
能请你给我拿瓶水吗
Could you grab me a water, please?
好的 给你拿瓶水 -谢谢
Water, yeah, yeah. -Thank you.
亚瑟 怎么了
Ash-man. What's up?
干得不错
Good one.
不是吧 鸡肉
Come on. The chicken?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
洗手间的水槽里有鸡肉
There's chicken on the sink in the bathroom.
对不起 我不明白你在说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.
好了 说真的 你整到我了
Okay. Seriously, you got me.
你赢了 你可以跟我说的 -等会 出什么事了
So, you win, you can tell me. -Wait. What happened?
洗手间的水槽里有零散的鸡肉
There's loose chicken on the sink in the bathroom.
我跟道奇说了娜拉和鸡肉的事
I told Dougie about the chicken thing with Nala.
他在搞我 -哦
He's fucking with me. -Oh.
噢
Oh.
没错 那个诅咒
The curse. That's right.
打住 那真的不是你吗
Stop. That seriously wasn't you?
我对天发誓不是我
I swear to God it wasn't me.
如果是我的话肯定已经架起摄像机了
There would have been cameras rolling if it was.
各位 我们准备好拍外景了
Guys, we're ready outside.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
好了
All right.
我在你房♥间里的冰箱里
I saw a chicken in your hotel room
看到了一盘鸡肉
when I was there in your fridge.
哦 没错
Oh, that's right.
我冰箱里一周前有鸡肉
I had chicken in my fridge a week ago.
所以肯定是我♥干♥的 对吧
Must've been me, right?
好了 弗兰科 快回到你的位置上去
All right, Freckle. Come on, get on your spot.
好的 雷米到底死哪去了
Okay. Where the fuck is Remy?
嘿 雷米 你能到外面去吗
Hey, Remy, can we get you outside.
雷米 是的
Remy, yes,
我以为你说我们准备好了
I thought you said we were ready.
现在 这里的雨或雪不会蒸发或者融化
So, now, rather than your rain or snow evaporating or melting,
等弗兰科完成了他的工作
once Freckle over here is done with his handiwork,
所有的水都会流到这里
it's all just gonna drain into here,
然后会直接进入你们的供水系统
and then it's gonna pipe directly back into your water supply.
哇 真是太神奇了
Wow. That's, that's really cool.
真是有点疯狂我们之前没这样做
It's kind of crazy that we haven't been doing this before.
我知道
I know.
现在开始还为时未晚
Well, it's never too late to start.
嘿 你之前用过管道吗
Hey, have you ever worked a line before?
那是什么 -消防水带
What's that? -The fire hose.
我的天啊 我不知道我能否驾驭得住
Oh my God, I don't know if I could handle it.
我觉得你行的 你看起足够强壮
I think you could. You seem strong enough.
要我说 外表可以具有欺骗性
Well, I mean, looks can be deceiving.
感受一下 我好自愧不如
Feel this. It's so embarrassing.
一些最危险的地方
Some of the most dangerous places
是看不到火焰的地方
are the ones where you don't see the flames.
那可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
呃...
Uh...
总之 这里的蓄水池
Anyway, so the cistern here,
最棒的一点是它不消耗
one of the greatest things about it is it doesn't use
任何能源或能量来排水
any energy or power to drain the water,
完全靠重力顺流而下
so it's just gravity that's bringing it all down
然后流入你们的消防站
and then putting it right back into your station.
每个人都会被淋湿...
Everyone is gonna get really wet--
如果你们想的话
if they want to, you know?
我们喜欢那样
Yeah, we like that.
这非常不错 对吗
It's pretty great, right?
对
Yeah. -Yeah.
我觉得他根本没注意听
I don't even think he's paying attention,
但这绝对有能用得上的东西
but there's definitely something usable in that.
对
Mmm.
在鸡肉这件事情上他真的很紧张 是吗
He's really worked up about that chicken thing, huh?
是你把鸡肉放到洗手间的吗
Did you put that in the bathroom?
真的 你可以告诉我 我不会告诉他的
Seriously, you can tell me. I'm not gonna tell him.
我倒希望我有这么机智
I wish that I was that smart.
我的天啊 -拜托 我宁愿死
Oh, my God. -Please. I would--I would die,
但我不是
but I'm not. I'm not.
你和卡拉到底在聊些什么
What the hell do you and Cara text about?
让我看看你手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
我不能给你看 我们一直在谈论你
I can't show you. We talk about you all the time.
这是我们联♥通♥的方式 我们取笑你
It's how we bonded, you know, we-we make fun of you.
我没开玩笑 -你是认真的吗
I'm not kidding. -Are you serious?
是的 我没开玩笑
Yeah, I'm not kidding.
让我看你手♥机♥ -我不能给你看
Let me see your phone. -I can't show--I can't show you.
道奇
Dougie.
好吧 给你看就给你看 我们一点都没谈到你
All right, fine. I'll show you. We don't talk about you at all.
你可以看
You can see.
实际上 我确实有一次把你叫做贱♥人♥
I actually, I did call you a bitch once,
但那时候我们在吵架 所以
but that was when we were fighting, so,
我说你像个贱♥人♥一样
and I-I said you were acting like a bitch.
好的
Okay.
不是说你真的是个贱♥人♥
Not that you were actually a bitch, so...
这是什么
What's this?
那是她发给我的种族歧视雕像
That's some racist statue that she sent me,
在阿尔伯克基的一个迷你高尔夫球场
some miniature golf course in Albuquerque.
里面到处都是史前动物和野生动物
t's filled with like prehistoric animals and safari things,
那个印第安人是唯一的人类
and the Indian's the only human.
糟糕透顶
It's pretty fucked up.
不过挺好笑的
It's funny, though.
但非常种族歧视 -是啊
But racist, really racist. -Yeah.
嗯~咖啡
Hmm, java.
给我也来一杯
I'll take one of those.
好的
All right.
所以你得到你所需要的一切了吗
So, you're getting everything you need?
我想是的 -好的
Think so. -Okay.
这里的饭菜是怎么做的
So, how do the meals work around this place?
是专门有一个人给你们做
Is it like one guy cooks for everyone?
还是你们轮流...
Or you take turns, or...
有时候我们轮流做
We'll sometimes take turns,
但通常是马丁内斯给我们做
but it's usually Martinez that does it.
他的厨艺是一流的
He's really good at it.
今天的菜单上有什么
What's on the menu today?
这你就得去问马丁内斯了
That's something you'd have to ask Martinez.
好吧
Ah.
谁是马丁内斯来着
Which one's Martinez again?
那边那个
That guy right there.
谢了
Thanks.
马丁内斯 我可以叫你马蒂吗
Martinez? Or can I call you Marty?
我叫马丁内斯
Oh, my name's Martinez,
所以还是叫我马丁内斯吧
so let's maybe call me Martinez.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Fair, fair.
我听说你是这个地方的盖伊·菲耶里
I hear you're the Guy Fieri of this place.
这些都是谣言
Well, those are the rumors.
比他帅两倍
You know, twice as good-looking.
几乎一样有才华 不过我快赶上了
Almost as talented. I'm getting there, though.
很接近了
It's pretty close. It's pretty close.
所以今天菜单上有什么
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表