剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
If you held the position more and you rolled into it,
我想这样会...
I think a lot of those would...
大大减少你扔进沟里的概率
A lot less would go in the gutter.
阿什 嘿 老兄
Ash. Hey, man.
你还好吗 - 嘿
How are you doing? - Hey.
我很好
Uh, good.
我们实际上正要离开
We're just heading out, actually.
你得了多少分
Well, what'd you get?
195
Uh, 195.
不错啊 老兄
Nice, man.
这个成绩很不错 - 嗯嗯
That's great. - Yeah, yeah.
惠特尼 你好吗
Whitney, how are you?
我很好 - 是吗
Oh, I'm- I'm good. - Yeah?
我很好 奥利维亚怎么样
I'm good, yeah. How's Olivia?
她很好 她很好 多谢关心
Oh she's great, she's great. Thanks for asking.
好 - 我会让她知道你问过的
Good. - I'll let her know you asked.
我真的该去退鞋了
I should actually go return my shoes.
我可以让你们叙叙旧
I can just let you guys catch up.
不 不 不用了 不用了
No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
我和你一起去
I'm coming, I'm coming.
我们真的得走了
We actually have to head out.
我们和电视台的高级副总裁约了晚餐 所以...
We have a dinner with the senior vice president of the network tonight, so...
嘿 阿什 我很过意不去
Hey, Ash, I'm sorry.
抱歉我在哈希安达表现得那么奇怪
I'm sorry I was acting so weird at Hacienda, man.
我只是...
I just...
每个人都以为是你干的
You know, everyone, they thought it was you.
他们认为是你
They thought it was you.
他们认为是你把监控录像泄露出去
They thought you were leaking stuff,
我也以为是你
and I did, too.
但我错了 我想错了
But I was wrong. I was wrong.
其实是卡尔干的
And, you know, it was Carl.
你能相信吗 卡尔
Can you believe? Carl?
见鬼
Fuck.
真是个吃里扒外的东西
What a snitch, man.
不管怎样 我很抱歉
Anyways, I'm sorry.
我应该知道的
I should have known better
你不会背刺你的团队
that you would backstab your team.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
握手言和吧 兄弟
Put it there, bud.
你要把我晾在这吗
You going to leave me hanging here?
这不叫背刺你的团队
It's not called backstabbing your team.
这叫主张正义
It's called standing up for what's right.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
呃...
Uh...
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
我是那个告密者
I'm the whistleblower.
得了吧 你不会...
Come on, man. You wouldn't...
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
就是我
It was me.
也许他们也和卡尔谈过了
And maybe they talked to Carl, too,
但我是罪魁祸首
but I was the one that initiated it.
是我
It was me.
你应该替自己感到不耻
And you should be ashamed of yourself
与他们同流合污
for going along with it.
阿什 你为什么像个工具一样
Ash, why you acting like a fucking tool?
事实上 我就是一个工具
Actually, I am a tool,
因为工具能解决问题
because tools fix things.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
你也是 老兄
You too, man.
你个告密者 你就是这样的人
You're a snitch, that's what you are.
阿什
Ash.
并非所有都是厄运和阴霾
It's not all doom and gloom.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
你们所做的并不容易
what you guys are doing is not easy.
用这种整体的方法来应对气候变化
Having this whole holistic approach to tackling climate change.
它引起了电视台所有人的共鸣
It has really resonated with everyone at the network.
你向观众展示了设计和环境可以兼得
You're showing viewers that the environment can mean design.
这不仅仅是在你屋顶上安装丑陋的太阳能电池板
It's not just about putting up ugly solar panels on your roof.
太阳姐妹是一个由米斯拉和联合创始人凯瑟琳·露西共同运营的非营利组织,这个组织帮助非洲农村妇女使用太阳能照亮自
己的家,然后创业向别人出♥售♥这种能源,帮助女性摆脱贫困
当我们和太阳姐妹合作的时候
When we had the Solar Sisters,
他们都很有个性 但你知道
they had great personalities and all, but, you know,
我们不断收到观众的反馈
the feedback we kept getting from the viewers
他们把房♥子装♥修♥得越来越难看了
was that they were making the homes uglier.
没有什么值得向往的
That there was nothing to aspire to.
只有一种罪恶感
Just a feeling of guilt.
我无意诋毁罗尼和杰西卡 我爱他们
I mean, I don't mean to bash Ronnie and Jessica. I love them.
但他们就是不合适
But they just weren't a good fit.
你能这么说对我们意义重大
That means so much coming from you.
你还用了"整体性"这个词...
And you used the word "holistic," which is...
我们的所有哲学
I mean our whole philosophy
就是设计是家居的延伸
is that design extends beyond the home.
试图改变一个社区
And so trying to change a community
同时理解我们在其中的角色...
while also understanding our part in it has really...
这是个非常独特的挑战
It's been a unique challenge.
你肯定忙得不可开交
You definitely have your hands full.
开车在那个地方转
I mean, and driving around that place?
这太...
It's... Oh!
镜头都无法展现它真正的荒凉
I mean, the footage doesn't capture how bleak it really is.
也许我们需要更好地表现出来
Maybe we need to do a better job showing that,
因为有许多社区无法发声
because there are lots of communities without a voice,
我们真的很想担起这个责任
and we're really trying to make that part of what we do.
对
Yeah.
让他们被听到
Making them heard.
好嘛...
Well...
对
Yeah.
每个人都将从环保住♥宅♥中受益
Um, everybody's going to benefit from greener homes.
只是这么多年来我学到了一些东西
It's just, uh, something I've learned over the years
就是如果你真的想让人们听到你的声音
is that if you really want your message to be heard,
你必须专注于一件事情
you have to stay focused on one thing.
这是个妙计
That's good advice.
但"整体性"这个词就意味着
But the word "holistic" suggests looking at something
多方面地看待事情 不是吗
from many sides, right?
也许我用错了那个词
Maybe I misspoke when I used that word.
你之前提到环保蛮有意思的
Um, it's funny you mentioned green earlier.
惠特尼和我随便聊了聊节目的名字
Whitney and I were spitballing just alternate show names,
环保女王 这个名字脱口而出
and Green Queen came up, actually.
我喜欢这个名字
I love that.
就像灵光一闪 你知道吗
It was like a momentary flash of inspiration, you know?
嗯哼 - 一闪
Mm- hmm. - Flash.
弄臣是中世纪和文艺复兴时期,贵族家庭的成员或君主受雇来供客人娱乐的小丑。他们有些是专门表演的人员,有些则是本
身有其他职务,身份可以是宫中仆役,也可以是文臣武将。其中专门表演滑稽戏的弄臣称为俳优,常由侏儒担任。
每个女王都有她的弄臣
And every queen needs her jester.
对吧
Right?
(发出小丑的声音)
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我只是在假装玩杂耍
Just pretending to juggle.
惠特尼翻了个白眼 正是时候
And an eye roll from Whitney. Right on cue.
我们喜欢这些东西
We love that stuff.
镜头在哪
Where are the cameras?
环保女王和她的弄臣
The Green Queen and her jester.
也许有一天你们也会有王国继承人
Oh, and maybe an heir to the throne someday, too.
你真贴心
You're sweet.
孩子和家庭
Oh, kids and homes.
观众会更相信你
The viewers just trust you more.
我讨厌小孩 但我能明白
I hate kids, but I do understand
孩子让你更有亲和力
that it makes you more relatable.
一直都是我
It was me all along.
嘿 比尔 你猜怎么着
Hey, Bill. Guess what?
你猜怎么着 比尔
Guess what, Bill?
我就是那个告密者
I'm the whistleblower.
你是个长着大胡子的成年男孩了
You're a grown- up boy with a grown mustache.
哇
Wow.
真想看看你那张大胡子下的脸
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表