剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
天啊 快快快
OK. Oh, God. Please, please, please!
快让这痛苦停下来吧 求你了
I just need the pain to stop. Please, please, please!
天啊 天啊 -我会确保
Oh, God! Oh, God! -I'll make sure
我们到的时候麻醉师已经准备好了 好吗
the anesthesiologist is ready right when we get there, OK?
我全程都会陪着你的
And I'm gonna be with you the whole time.
嘿 是道奇吗
Hey, is this Dougie?
是的 你是谁 -我是摩西 导乐
Yes, who is this? -This is Moses, the doula.
我在开车送惠特尼 她快生了
I'm in the car with Whitney, and she's in labor.
事情发展得太快了 -难以置信
Things are moving very quickly. -Unbelievable.
亚瑟遇到了一件奇怪的事
Something weird happened to Asher.
他漂了起来 现在他挂在一棵树上
He flew up and he's in a tree.
他抓着一根树枝
He's holding onto a tree.
得有个人去陪他
Someone has to go be with him.
天啊 好吧 我知道该怎么做
Oh, my God! All right. I know exactly what to do.
我去陪着他 好吗
I'm going to go and get him, alright?
去吧 道奇 -恭喜啊
Go, Dougie, go! -Congratulations.
他是怎么到那上面去的
How did he get up there?
木知啊
I don't know.
他说他掉下来的
He said he fell.
他们必须...
Well, they're gonna have to...
把他弄下来
get him out from up there.
嘿 你从哪掉下来的
Hey, what did you fall from?
屋檐那
From the overhang.
降落在这
I just landed up here.
唷 亚瑟
Yo, Asher!
阿什 伙计 你好吗
Ash, man, how you doing?
很兴奋是吗
Exciting stuff, huh?
大日子
Big day.
怎么回事啊
What's going on?
我下不去
I can't get down.
你在上面干嘛呢
What you doing up there?
我身上出了怪事
Something's happening to me.
我吓尿了
I'm scared.
我明白
I totally get it.
我也很害怕
I'd be fucking scared, too.
你看到那根V型树杈了吗
But look, you see that little "V" up there?
我要你...
I just want you to...
慢慢爬下来 好吗
to wriggle down and climb down for me, alright?
不行啊
I can't.
我会飞出太阳系的
I will fly away.
对 摩西说过你飘到上面去的
Yeah, Moses mentioned you flew up there.
你一直都很擅长攀爬
You always were a good climber.
不怎么健壮 但很擅长攀爬
Not that athletic, but a great climber.
我感觉就像是...
I feel like gravity is like...
引力在把我往上拉
pulling me upwards.
我知道 引力这玩意确实很重
It's fucking heavy stuff, I get it.
好吗
Alright?
但听着 你只管努力 好吗
But look, you do you, all right?
按你自己的速度爬下来 我就在这陪着你
You come down at your own speed, I'm going to be right here.
我哪都不会去的 好吗
I'm not going anywhere, alright?
你可以向我保证吗
You promise me that, right?
我保证 -好
Yes. -All right.
嘿 siri 给雷米发信息
Hi, Bixby. Text Remy:
"你离我多远 你有无人机吗"
"How close are you and do you have your drone?"
唷 伙计们
Yo, my man.
他怎么到上面去的 你们看见他爬树了吗
How'd he get up there? You see him climb?
没 -你们没看到他上去吗
No. -You didn't see him go up?
我看到他在上面 但我没看到他怎么上去的
I see him up there. I didn't see how he got up there.
他本来就在那的
He was there already.
我路过的时候他就挂在上面了
I just, yeah, when I walked up he was just hanging up there.
好吧
All right.
亚瑟 你还好吗
Yo, Ash, you doing good?
快找人来帮我吧
Just call for help.
马上就来人了 好吗
It's on the way. It's on the way, all right?
坚持住
You just hang tight.
我的手臂累了
My arms are getting tired!
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, bro.
孩子是臀位 他的脚会先出来
He's breech and he's coming out feet first.
我们得剖腹产
We're going to need to do a C-section.
但不会有事的 这很正常
But it's alright. It's completely normal.
孩子心跳很强烈
And the heartbeat is strong.
他可以陪着我吗 -做完手术就行
Can he come with me? -As soon as the baby comes out.
但我需要他 他为什么不能陪着我
But I need him before. Why can't he be with me before?
你问过亚瑟的情况了吗 -亚瑟没事
When did you check on Asher? -Asher's fine.
道奇陪着他 -我们要马上进行手术
Dougie's with him. -We need to go right now.
一切都会好起来的 好吗
Everything's going to be OK, all right?
可以帮我一下吗 我们要进手术室了
Can I get help in here? We need to go back to the OR.
你正给他生个大胖小子呢
You're having his baby right now.
好吧 -我会进去看你的
OK. -I'm going to get in there.
我会尽快去看你的 好吗
I'm going to be with you as soon as I can, OK?
你可以的 宝妈 -他们会照顾好你的
You got this, Mama. -You are in great hands.
你不和我一起来吗 -我就不去了
You're not coming with me? -I'm not going to.
但你的外科医生非常出色 我很了解他
But the surgeon is excellent. I know him very well.
把手放在里面 -别紧张 不会有事的
Keep your hands inside. -Relax, it'll be fine.
你可以的 惠特尼 母亲是无敌的
You have it, Whitney. Moms can do anything.
把眼睛闭上就好
Just close your eyes.
你会发现我会全程陪着你的
You'll see I'm right there with you the whole time.
很多男人都遇到过这种情况 对吗
You know, this happens to a lot of men, right?
我爸也做过同样的事
My dad did the same thing.
他没有爬到一棵树上 但他离我而去了
He didn't run up a tree or anything, but he ran away.
他很懦弱 我把一切都怪在他头上
He was weak. You know, I blamed him for everything.
来吧
Hey, let's go.
看到我的朋友在上面有点奇怪
And it's weird when I see my friend up there like that.
因为他不像我爸 亚瑟是个好人
He's nothing like my dad. He's a good guy, Asher.
我爸不是 -好的
My dad wasn't. -OK.
但这会让你思考
But it makes you think about it.
肯定跟做父亲的责任有关
Must be something about responsibility for men in fatherhood.
你有孩子吗 -没有
You have kids? -No, no.
没有吗 我也没有
No? Me neither.
但你知道对一个女人来说
But, you know, for a woman.
她生下的孩子
She has the baby.
他们之间存在着某种联♥系♥ 对吗
And then she has that connection, right?
对一个男人来说就太抽象了
For a guy it's so abstract.
把手给我 好吗 伙计
Give me your hand, buddy, OK?
我们一起从梯子下去
We'll go down the ladder together.
不行 真的
I can't. I'm telling you,
如果我放手 我会飞走的
if I let go, I will fly away.
你看 我们在下面放了个大枕头
Look, we set up a big pillow down here.
以防你掉下去
That's in case you fall.
如果你掉下去也不会有事的
If you fall down, you're going to be fine.
就像降落在一个大枕头上
Like landing on a big pillow.
我跟你说了 我不需要大枕头
I don't need that. I'm telling you.
我需要一张网盖住我
I need a net covering me from the top that is anchored
把网固定在消防车上 你得把我带到消防车上
to the fire truck, then you need to crank me down to the truck.
只有这样我才会放手
That is the only way I will let go.
好的 好的 淡定
OK. OK. All right. Just relax.
好的 -我下去一下
OK. -Let me go back down
我给你想想办法 马上就回来
and see what I can do, and I'll be right back up.
好吗 -好的 拜托快一点
OK? -OK. Hurry, please.
放心 我马上就回来
I got you. I'll be right back.
这家伙真是疯了
Oh, this guy's fucking crazy.
我们可能得给他来一针镇定剂
We're gonna probably have to tranq him.
弗雷迪 伙计 你可以帮我个忙吗
Yo, Freddy, my man. You want to do me a favor
把这个麦克风放到树枝上
and put this microphone up on the branch?
这样我就可以听到他的声音 以朋友的身份
That way I can hear him and I can help you guys negotiate
帮你们劝他下来 好吗
as his friend, right?
你最好不是为了电视节目做噱头
This better not be some stunt for your TV show or something.
胡说 我怎么会是那样的人
What, do you think I'm like that?
来吧 我最好的朋友困在上面
Come on, man. That's my best friend up there.
他的老婆在给他生孩子 好吗
His wife's giving birth to his son, right?
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表