剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
听着 老兄...
Look, man...
我只想说我很抱歉
I just wanna say I'm sorry,
在营地霸凌你这么多年
you know, for bullying you all those years at camp.
你没有霸凌过我
You never bullied me.
有一次在体育世界
There was the time at Sports World
在游泳比赛时我们把你裤子扒了
where we ditched you and the pantsing at the swim meet.
我们只是在开玩笑
Uh, we were just joking around.
没错
Yeah, right?
对 - 那很好玩
Yeah. - It was fun.
好了 我只是想说维克
All right. Look, the point I was trying to make about Vic was
就因为惠特尼有道德上的问题
just because Whitney has a moral issue
在一些事情上面
with something that's happening,
我们就这么放弃了吗
we just toss it away?
拜托 你知道我们的节目几乎没人接手 对吧
Come on. You know our show barely got picked up, right?
真的吗 我们的节目 - 是的
Really? The show? - Yeah. Yes.
试播集本可以做得很好
The pilot could have been so good.
你和那个记者 对吧
You had you with the reporter, right?
你围着她转 小女孩诅咒你
Chasing her around, the little girl cursing you,
酸奶争议等等这些东西
the yogurt argument, all that stuff,
我们要抛下这些 扔进垃圾桶
we're letting them go, throwing them in the trash.
你知道拍到这些素材有多难吗
You know how hard it is to get that stuff?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想保护我们在这里所做的一切成果
I'm just trying to protect what we've got here.
你比我更了解惠特尼
And you know Whitney better than me,
所以我们能做些什么呢
so, what can we do about it, right?
好吧...
Yeah. Well...
我唯一的建议就是接受现实
my only advice would be to get used to it
因为她不会改变主意
'cause she's not gonna change.
这下好了
Oh, great.
这是什么东西
What is this stuff?
星条旗
Oh, Stars and Stripes.
2.5升装
Two- and- a- half- liter bottle.
当地的可乐
Local cola,
大约一美元
about a dollar- ish.
有的1.25美元 有的1.30美元
Maybe buck twenty- five, dollar- thirty,
取决于你在哪买♥♥
depending on where you shop.
说来有点疯狂
It's kind of crazy actually.
那个小女孩诅咒我...
The girl that did that curse thing...
她实际上就住在我们买♥♥的一栋房♥子里
she was actually living in one of the houses we bought.
挺疯狂的
That's crazy. Here.
你觉得这件夹克怎么样
What do you think of this jacket?
帅吗 - 真不错
Good? - Nice, yeah.
我穿着还不错
I can pull it off.
1700美元
Seventeen hundred bucks.
好贵 不过很不错
It's a lot. Yeah, it's nice.
酷
Cool.
说起来蛮好笑的 我...
It's actually kind of funny, I...
我对那个女孩说
so I said to her, the girl,
像个笑话一样 "噢
as like a joke, I was, like, "Oh,
你诅咒了我什么呢"
what was the curse you did to me?"
然后呃...
And, uh...
她告诉我
she told me
她从我们的意大利面里拿走了鸡肉
that she took the chicken out of our pasta.
但她诅咒我的那天晚上
But the night she did that,
我的意大利面里的鸡肉真的不见了
there's actually chicken missing from our pasta.
我们点了一份鸡肉意大利面的外卖♥♥
We had a chicken pasta from our delivery thing.
就是说
It's, like,
几率有多大
what are the odds?
所以她这么说了 然后成真了 对吗
So she... she said that and then that happened, huh?
对的
Yeah.
是在这之前
Well, it happened before.
但我想她认为...我也不知道
But I guess she thought it... I don't know.
是什么
What is it?
我给你看点东西 过来
Let me show you something. Come here.
我能坐下吗 - 坐吧
Can I sit? - Yeah, yeah.
这 看看这个
Here, watch this.
我诅咒你
I curse you.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我要去拿钱 好吗 - 你听到了吗
I'm gonna go get- - okay? - You hear that?
我马上就回来 呆在这里
So I'll be right- - just stay here.
我去换零钱
I'm getting change.
我诅咒你
I curse you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我要去拿钱 好吗
Okay. I'm gonna go get- - okay?
停顿吗 - 对
The static? - Yeah.
就在她说了"我诅咒你"之后
Yeah. Right after she said, "I curse you,"
就这样...
it went...
那不是远距离的干扰信♥号♥♥吗Isn't that just interference, though, from the distance?
因为我离你们很远
Because I was far away from you guys.
听着 我在考虑是否告诉你
Look, I'm debating whether I have to even tell you or not
但...
but...
什么
What?
我被诅咒了
I was cursed.
我认真的
I'm serious.
什么 慢着 你被谁诅咒了
What? Wait, by who?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有具体的哪个人
There's nobody that in particular
我能指出来 但是...
that I can point to, but...
没有其他办法可以解释发生在...
there's no other way I can explain what happened...
发生在梅勒妮身上的事
with, um, Melanie.
我以为那是一场意外
Oh. I thought... I thought it was an accident.
是的 但是...
It was. It was, but...
那天晚上我碰巧喝醉了
I happened to be drunk that night.
一切都说不通
Nothing, nothing makes sense.
后来...
And then...
我不想再谈论这件事了
I'm not- - I don't wanna talk about this anymore, all right?
好的 我马上就回来
Okay. So I'll be right- -
待在这里
just stay here.
我去换零钱
I'm getting change.
我要去拿钱 好吗
Okay. Okay. I'm gonna go get- - okay?
我马上就回来 待在这里
So I'll be right- - just stay here.
我去换零钱
I'm getting change.
深呼吸
Breathe in and out.
是否可以为其他人提前支付预约费用
Um, is it possible to pre- pay for an appointment for someone else?
当然可以
Yes. Absolutely.
他们有保险吗
Do they have insurance?
假设没有
Let's assume not.
我会支付一切费用
And then I'll just cover the whole thing.
你想加入我们吗 - 噢 不用了
Would you like to join us? - Oh, that's okay.
我旁观就好了 - 好的
I could just watch. - Okay.
随着更年轻的劳动力进入企业
So with a younger workforce coming into the corporate world,
讽刺的是 会有更多的词语
ironically, there are gonna be a lot more words
我们需要避免使用
that we're gonna need to avoid.
但好消息是 有时候
But the good news is, sometimes,
我们讲的一些最有趣的笑话
uh, some of the funniest jokes that we tell,
我们甚至不知道我们为什么大笑 对吗
we don't even know why we're laughing, right?
我们甚至不需要言语 对吗
We don't even need words, right?
我们要做的就是大家顺着这个圈轮流说笑话
So what we're gonna do is we're gonna go around the circle
然后我们要看看能否让大家都笑起来...
and then we're gonna try to see if we can make the whole group laugh...
在不使用言语的条件下 好吗
not using any words, okay?
不用言语 我先来
No words. So I'll go first.
怎么样 好了
Yeah? All right.
好了 莎拉 你是下一个
All right. Sarah, we're gonna go- - you're gonna go next,
然后按顺时针方向
and then we're gonna go clockwise.
很好
That's great.
好的 下一个
Uh- huh. Okay. Next.
真不错 很好笑 继续
That's great, that's hilarious, go ahead.
别担心 每个人都在这里
Don't worry about it. Everybody's here,
有我们支持你
you know, we're supporting you.
没有错误的选择 继续吧
No wrong choices, go ahead.
很好笑 好的 继续
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表