剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
离开这个房♥间 快 -天啊
Get out of the room quick! -Oh, my God!
快 快出去 -我去找人帮你
Quick! Get out of here. -I'm gonna get some help.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊 我又宫缩了
Oh, God. I've having another contraction!
你做得很棒 宝贝 我们来数数
You're doing great, baby. OK, let's count.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
8 9
Eight, nine.
10 11
Ten, 11.
12 13 14...
12, 13, 14...
16...
16...
好了
OK. So...
天啊
Oh, God.
好了
Oh, OK.
好了
OK.
嗨 摩西
Hi. Hi, Moses.
我要生了
Um, it's happening.
好的 我们是在医院见还是...
OK. So then, should we meet you at the hospital or...?
你离这有多远
Um, how far away are you?
当然 我可以去埃斯帕诺拉找你
Sure. I mean, I can meet you at Española,
但我们想在圣文森特医院生
but our plan was Saint Vincent.
你那离圣达菲会不会有点太远了
So is it too far to go to Santa Fe?
这不可能吗 -他说了什么
Is that not possible? -What is he saying?
打开扬声器
Put him on speaker.
事情进展太快了
Things are moving pretty quickly.
我觉得我们应该留在当地 但护士在埃斯帕诺拉
I think we should stay local but the nurses at Española...
不好不好不好 宫缩又来了
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, there's another one starting.
我们会把你照顾好的...
You're gonna be in good hands...
她很痛苦 摩西
She's in pain, Moses.
她很痛苦
She's in pain.
不是痛 而是剧痛
It's not pain, it's intensity!
你要记住
You've got to remember
每一次剧痛都会让你
that intensity is bringing you closer
离宝宝更近一步
to meeting your baby every time.
好吧 我...
OK. I...
亚瑟在天花板上
Asher is on the ceiling.
但我们会尽快赶到那里的
But we're gonna... Oh, we're gonna be there soon.
好的 记住深呼吸
OK, don't forget to breathe
一会见 -好 谢谢你
and I'll see you shortly. -OK. OK. Thank you.
再见 再见
Bye-bye, bye-bye. -Oh!
肯定是天气的原因
It must be some sort of weather thing.
那为什么我不在上面
Why am I not up there then? Oh!
你应该离我远点
You should move away from me.
走开 打电♥话♥给布朗医生
Just... just move away and call Dr. Brown.
摩西给布朗医生打了电♥话♥
Moses... Moses is calling Dr. Brown. Ah!
天啊 这下谁来给我开车
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Who is going to drive me?
路易莎今天去了陶斯
Louisa's in Taos today.
我要打电♥话♥给摩西 让他来接我
I'm calling Moses. I'm gonna have him pick me up.
我来开车 我送你
I'm going to drive. I'll drive you.
我送你 我只要...
I'm going to drive you. I just need to...
我感觉我在往上走
Oh! It feels like I'm falling up.
什么鬼
What the fuck? Oh!
嗨
Hi. Hi.
是这样的
OK. Um...
你可以来接我一下吗
Can you actually... Can you pick me up?
我们不会让我们的孩子在这所房♥子里长大的
We are not raising our baby in this house.
我们可以租出去 你可以改装一下
We can rent and then you can convert it.
或者如果你想用它作为样本房♥
Or if you want to keep it as a showroom or a show home,
都行 但我们不会在这里住下去了
that's fine, but we are not moving back in here to live.
绝对不行
We are just not.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God! Oh!
嗨 -你在这里 宝妈
Hi. -Hey! There you are, Mama.
瞧瞧你 你容光焕发
Look at you! You're glowing.
我现在每两分钟宫缩一次
My contractions are every two minutes now.
好了 好了 好了
OK. OK. OK.
一切都很顺利 好吗
Hey, everything's perfect, OK?
只是加快了点步伐
It's just picking up pace.
我们得走了
Hey, we got to get going.
你想下来吗 -他下不来
You want to come down? -He can't.
你能帮帮他吗
Shit! Can you help him?
我们不知道是怎么回事
We don't know what's going on.
你还好吗 -我们醒来就是这样了
Are you OK? -I just woke up like this.
我不知道我为什么成了幸运鹅
I don't know why this is happening to me.
我有种强烈的感觉 只要我离开这所房♥子
I honestly feel if I could just get away from the house,
一切都没事了 我只是不想自己一个人冒险
it'll be fine. I just don't want to try it on my own.
好了
I, I... -All right.
好的 我有个主意
All right, I have an idea. Here we go.
我要把你拉下来 好吗
I'm going to just pull you down, OK?
好 好 -把你手给我
OK. OK. -Give me your hands.
抓紧 -别放手
Hold on tight. -Yes. Don't let go.
我不会放手的 -你真的得抓紧
I'm not going to let go. -OK, but really hold on.
我会牢牢抓住你的 你相信我吗
I'm going to hold on tight. You trust me?
相信我吗 -我相信
Trust me? -Yes. Yes.
慢慢地 深吸一口气
Take a slow, deep breath all the way in.
好的 当你呼气的时候
All right. And as you breathe out,
我会往前拉你
I'm going to move you forward.
准备好 一 二 三
Ready. One, two, three!
放我回去
Ah! Put me back up there!
我试着让你回去
I'm going to try to get you back in there.
放我回去 放我回去 -我做不到
Put me back! Put me back! -I can't!
你的手开始打滑了
You're slipping!
别放手 别放手
Don't let go! Don't let go!
放我回去 放我回去 -我没法放你回去
Put me back! Put me back! -I can't get you there!
放我回去 -不行
Put me back! No! -I can't do it. I can't.
别放手 我的手开始打滑了
Don't let go! I'm slipping.
我们到那棵树那里去 -不
Let's go for that tree! -No!
我的手开始打滑了
I'm slipping!
我抓不住了 -我要飞了
I can't hold on! -I'm slipping!
我要飞走了 -抓住我身后的那棵树
Ah! Ah, I'm slipping! -Grab onto that tree behind me.
看到那根树枝了吗 -不行 我要飞走了
You see the branch? -I can't. I'm slipping.
飞咯 -抓住那根树枝
I'm slipping. -Grab the branch...
我抓住了 -天啊
I got it! -Oh, my God.
我抓住了 我抓住了 -天
I got it! I got it! -Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
老天 -我抓住了
Jesus! -I got it!
天啊
Ooh! Oh, God! Oh, God!
你还好吗 -天啊
Are you OK? -Oh, God. Oh, God.
你会没事的 -我说不好
You're OK. You're OK. -I don't know. I don't know.
我想离开这里 -你们快走
I want to go! I want to go! -You guys got to go.
我没事 -好 好 好
I'm fine here. -OK. OK. OK.
你们得马上走 -好 我们走了
We got to go right away. -OK. We're gonna go.
我打了119但我不知道这是怎么回事
I called the fire department but I don't know what's happening.
一切都是正常现象
Everything you're feeling is normal. This is normal.
嘿 亚瑟 消防员马上就来了
Hey, the fire department's coming Asher.
一直抓住那根树枝就好
Just keep holding on.
我抓得稳稳的 我没事
I got a good grip. I'm OK.
有谁可以来陪他吗
Is there someone who can come stay with him?
有有有 -好的 那我们走吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. OK. -OK. Let's go then.
我很快就会赶到医院的 好吗
I'll be at the hospital very soon, OK?
你们照顾好自己就行 -好
You just focus on yourself. -OK.
还有宝贝 -好的
And the baby. -OK.
照顾好你肚子里的宝宝 好吗
The baby in your belly, OK?
而不是树上的这个宝宝
Not this baby in the tree.
好的 -哇呀咿呀
OK. -Whaa-whaa!
阿什 记得带上应急包
Ash, you need to bring the go bag.
就在你的卡车里 好吗 你会来的吧
It's in your trunk, OK? You're still coming, right?
我对天发誓 我会去的 -你会来的 好的
I swear to God, I'll be there. -You're coming. OK.
你别想轻易摆脱我
You're not getting rid of me that easy.
我不想摆脱你
But I don't want to get rid of you.
我知道 我知道 我是在开玩笑
I know. I know, I was joking.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表