剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
你跟费尔南多说过了对吧
You spoke to Fernando, right?
他还带着枪
He still has it.
这让你感觉不舒服吗
Hasn't it made you uncomfortable?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
她偷了一条牛仔裤
Well, she stole a pair of jeans.
像这样的犯罪之举
Crimes like this,
他们并不会造成任何伤害
they're not hurting anyone.
如果再有人从商店里偷东西
If someone takes an item from the store,
你就从我的信♥用♥卡♥上扣款 这样就不算盗窃了
charge my credit card, and then it's not stealing.
"惊人的建筑" 标记了我
Amazing Architecture tagged me.
这让我收到这些评论
Now I'm getting all these comments,
他们说我在抄袭道格·艾特肯
and they're saying I'm ripping off Doug Aitken.
谁在乎呢 他是艺术家 而你不是
Who cares? He an artist, and you're not.
我的房♥子是一种艺术
My homes are art.
你为什么要这样做
Why did you do that?
我今天来是邀请你做我们的节目
I came here today to ask you to be a consultant
做顾问
for this show.
你们付我两万的工资吗
And this is for $20,000?
我不想强迫你做任何事
I don't want to force you into anything.
我看见你房♥子外面有个篮筐 - 我们去玩吧
I saw you have a hoop outside. - Let's play.
我想我应该有空吧
Yeah, I guess I'm free.
我会去给你拿来的 好吗
I'm gonna go get it, okay?
我被诅咒了 否则没有任何方式来解释
I was cursed. There's no other way to explain what happened
我妻子的遭遇
with my wife.
顺便说一下 谢谢你从不邀请我
Thank you, by the way, for never inviting me,
去参加你们的安息日完成 一次都没有
not even once, for your Shabbat dinner.
记住 我是犹太人
Remember, I'm Jewish.
当你说你目睹这件事的时候
When you said that you witnessed this,
我没想过你会是其中的一分子
I didn't realize that you were part of it.
我是想让他带走她
I was trying to get him to remove her.
如果不是我逼你 你不会做任何好事
You wouldn't do anything good if I didn't force you to.
你们的关系还好吗 - 你们会没事的吧
You guys are strong, right? - You're gonna survive.
对吗
Right?
下一个问题
Next question.
同样的故事我听了快三次了
I've heard the same story like, three fucking times.
你们老是这样 "哦 我们结束了"
Y'all are gonna go, "Oh, we're done."
"他只是比较贱" 你猜怎么着
"He's being mean." And then guess what?
你们还是会复合的
Y'all are gonna get back together.
然后你们其中一个又会和别人睡到一起
And then one of you is gonna sleep with someone else,
你们又会再分一次手
and you're gonna break up again.
你为什么就不能接受这点呢
Why don't you just accept that?
因为我已经做过了
No, because I already did.
我已经和凯尔西睡过了
I already slept with Kelsey.
我上了约翰
I fucked John.
不是吧 - 没错
No. - Yeah, I did.
不 他跟我说你还没有
No, he told me you didn't.
各位 各位 各位... - 因为他是你的朋友
Guys, guys, guys... - Because he's your friend.
不 他不会骗我的
No, he doesn't lie to me.
不 约翰不会骗我
No, John doesn't lie to me.
就是这个地方吗 - 对
This the place? - Yeah.
我哥哥几天前来过这里
My brother was here a couple days ago.
你确定这样没事吗 - 我确定 没事的
And you're sure about this? - Yes, I'm sure. Positive.
怎么 你现在要打退堂鼓了吗
What, are you gonna chicken out now?
你一小时前可是害怕得要死 娘们唧唧的
Don't act like you weren't scared an hour ago, pussy.
说真的 - 他们不会把我们怎么样的
For real, though. - They won't do anything.
我哥哥拿了三条牛仔裤然后在网上卖♥♥掉
My brother took three pairs and sold them online.
这是合法的 - 好吧 那我们走吧
It's legit. - Well, let's do this, then.
也许我们应该一个接着一个进去 - 无所谓
Maybe we go in waves? - It doesn't matter.
我们直接进去就好了
Let's just go in.
像是一种推销广♥告♥之类的吗
Like a promotion or something?
我不知道 - 闭嘴
I don't know. - Shut up.
好家伙
Damn.
这地方太变♥态♥了
This place is sick.
欢迎光临
Welcome in.
你好吗
What's up.
你是印度人吗
Are you Indian?
我是本地人
Native, but yeah.
你今晚有什么安排
What are you doing tonight?
和我室友一起吃晚餐
Having dinner with my roommate.
哦 我能来吗
Oh, can I come?
你读几年级
What grade are you in?
你这样问好吗
So you can just do that?
对 我才不在乎呢
Yeah. I don't give a shit.
这是一种推销广♥告♥之类的吗
Is it like a promo or something?
店主把这些都记在她的账上
The landlord is putting it all on her credit card.
我想她很有钱吧
She's rich, I guess.
我希望我是有钱人
I wish I was rich.
我也一样
Me, too.
你不是吗
You're not?
我没钱 但我父母有钱
Not me. My parents are, though.
那条项链真不错 - 谢谢
That's a pretty nice chain. - Thank you.
你拿了什么东西了吗
Do you take any for yourself?
没有
Not yet.
我也许会叫我妹妹
I was maybe gonna ask my sister
或者其他人替我拿一条
or someone to get one for me,
但这蛮奇怪的 因为我在这工作
but it's kind of weird, because I work here.
有道理 你穿多大的码
Makes sense. What size are you?
我很胖的
I'm pretty thick.
是啊 我就对胖女孩来电
Hell, yeah. I mess with thick girls.
那也许能行 那是多少条
That'll work out. How many is that?
五条
Uh, five.
这样吧 不如你给我你的号♥码
Say what, give me your number,
因为我真的想和你们吃晚餐
because I'm for real about dinner.
好吧 我和我朋友和她父母一起住
Well, I live with my friend and her parents,
所以你不能来吃晚餐
so you can't come to dinner.
但我会给你我的号♥码
But I'll give you my number.
也许我们可以去克利夫酒吧
Maybe we could do Cliffs?
我会去的
I'd be down.
话说 你到底想不想要这些牛仔裤
I mean, do you want these jeans or not?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想再见到你
I just want to see you, too.
我也是
Me, too.
等一下 那里有多少条牛仔裤
Wait, how many jeans are those?
六条 - 好的
Six? - Okay.
费尔南多 嗨
Fernando, hi.
嗨 出了什么事吗
Hi, is everything okay?
我以为你们是来解决问题的
I thought you guys were here to clean shit up.
我们是的
We are.
我们是的 不好意思...
We are. I'm sorry--
你指的是什么
What is this referring to?
小偷
The thieves.
偷牛仔裤的那些人
The whole jeans shit.
好吧 费尔南多
Okay, Fernando,
不如你进来 我们可以把一切都解释清楚
why don't you just come in and we can explain all of that?
就我们三个 - 我不管
Just the three of us. - I don't need this.
你们想给我惹麻烦还是怎么的
You guys are trying to get me in trouble or something.
不 不 拜托了 进来吧 我们可以把话说开
No, no. Please, please, just come in and we can talk.
就你一个 就他一个 就他一个
Just you. Just him. Just him.
求你了 费尔南多 拜托
Please, Fernando. Please.
求你了 好的 谢谢 谢谢
Please? Okay, great. Thank you, thank you. Okay.
嘿 莉莉
Hey, Lily. Lily, hi.
可以请你先收拾我们的卧室吗
Could you start with our bedroom first, please?
好了 费尔南多
Okay, Fernando.
现在的情况就在于缓和局势
This situation was all about de- escalation,
我看得出来这失控了
and I can see now that that has gotten out of hand.
这件事需要停下来
And it needs to be stopped.
我们非常感谢你的照顾
And we are so grateful for your stewardship.
但带着枪出现在我们门前
But showing up at our house with guns,
真的是我们尝试解决问题的方式吗
is that really the way that we want to handle problems?
这有成效 不是吗
It works, doesn't it?
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表