剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
在里面加一点朗姆酒
just make it a rum and Coke.
但一定要用你们平常
but make sure it's served in the same glass
装可乐的杯子 好吗
that you serve the regular Cokes in, okay?
这是外带的盒子
Here's that to- go box.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
走过去 走过去
Go over. Go over.
这里
Right there.
我们出去吧
Come out here.
布雷特
Brett.
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你 你怎么样
Oh, it's so good to see you. How are you?
我喜欢被艺术家和艺术包围着
I love being surrounded by artists and art.
我的族人 第一批艺术家把这个地方称为家
My people, the first artists who called this place home.
不仅把艺术视为他们的眼睛 还视为他们的灵魂
and viewed art with not only their eyes, but their souls.
如一只翱翔的鹰
Like a soaring eagle
等着人们和地球母亲看见他的英姿
waiting for people and Mother Earth to view it.
它用羽翼给我们增光添彩
and it graces us with its wings.
如野牛一般
Like the great buffalo
漫游大地
roaming the land.
以这样的方式增加心灵的美
Enhancing the mind to view beauty in such a way
唤醒了灵魂
that it activates the soul
相信自己无所不能为
to believe something more than itself.
身体拥有一切
The body which has it.
这太动人了
That was so beautiful.
我能给你一个拥抱吗
Can I give you a hug?
当然 - 好的
Sure. - Okay.
哦
Oh.
哇
Wow.
见到你总是很高兴
It's always so good seeing you.
马乔里 嗨
Marjorie? Hi!
很高兴见到你们 抱歉打扰了
It's so nice to see you. Sorry to interrupt.
你好吗
How are you?
很好 很好 - 很好
Oh, good. Good. - Oh, good.
不用在意我们说的东西
Um, and don't worry about what we're talking about.
别看镜头就好
Just don't look at the camera.
大家都好吗
How is everybody?
很好
Oh, great.
所以 你是做什么的
So, what do you do?
我在私人安保公♥司♥工作
I work in private security.
棒棒哒
Amazing. Amazing.
我们能停一下吗 我去买♥♥个9伏电池
Can we stop to pick up a 9- volt?
他一直给我发消息 我得去把电池换掉
He keeps texting me. I got to swap it out.
你现在就要去吗 不是吧
You want to go right now? Come on.
认真的吗
Seriously?
他就给我发个"修好它"
Just, "Fix."
连个请都不说
Not even, "Can you fix this, please?"
只有"修好它"
Just, "Fix."
你把我送到那里就行 我可以走回家
All right, you can just drop me there and I'll walk home.
我家离那不远
It's close.
你可以打开那个置物柜
You mind reaching in that glove compartment
把我的那个小玩意给我吗
and hand me my little gadget?
这个吗 - 对
This? - Yeah.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're feeling okay?
我感觉很好
Feeling great.
我能看得出来你有点不放心
I can tell you were a little uncomfortable,
所以我只是想让你安心
so I just want to put you at ease, you know?
我烂醉如泥了
I'm so fucking drunk.
开个玩笑 开个玩笑
Just kidding, just kidding.
好了
There it is.
卧♥槽♥ 看到了吗
Damn. See that?
嗯
Yeah.
0.078
...078.
我很好
I'm good.
很好
Nice.
就跟你说吧
That's right.
小样
Love it.
他们有戒指卖♥♥
They got rings.
你们有没有九伏的电池
Do you have any 9- volt batteries?
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
你想来点男同小黄♥片♥对吧
Hey, you wanted the gay porn, right?
不 我不想要这个
No, I don't want this.
我只要电池就好 - 他老是这样
Just the battery, please. - He does this all the time.
这样吧亚瑟 如果你不好意思的话我可以帮你买♥♥
Look Ash, I'll buy it for you if you're embarrassed.
这是个恶作剧
This is a joke.
这不是恶作剧
It's not a joke.
就这样决定了
You know what? I'll buy it.
我一直告诉他好好利用互联网
You know, I keep telling him, use the internet,
但他就是想要杂♥志♥
you know, but he wants the magazine.
能给我电池吗 - 他喜欢捧在手上的感觉
Can I get the battery? - He loves the hold and feel.
不... - 我一直都告诉他...
No... - I keep telling him--
道奇 别闹了 - 你会被你老婆抓包的
Dougie, stop! No! - Your wife is gonna find them.
浏览器的缓存她就不会发现 - 这不是真的
She won't know about the cache. - That's not true.
我只想要电池
I just want the battery.
好了 你们这支持谷歌♥支付吗
All right. Do you take Google Pay?
你脑子里会想些什么
What goes through your mind
当你看到这样的尤物时 亚瑟
when you see something like this, Ash- man?
看看这个
Look at that.
不过我倒觉得
You know, in a way I actually think
这玩意要面临的问题比你多多了
that's, like, way more problematic than what you have.
我宁愿有一个像你那样的老二
I'd much rather have a dick like yours.
这真的太大了
This is just... so big.
就像是一种残疾 你明白吗
It's like a disability, you know?
女孩不会介意你这样的尺寸
Like, a girl would never have an issue with your size.
但这个就太...
But, like, this is...
这就像虐待一样 对吗
This is like fucking abuse, right?
你能看路吗 - 好了 好了 你说得对
Will you focus on the road? - Okay, okay. You're right.
你知道我们该怎么做吗
You know what we should do?
呃...
Um...
我们应该让那女孩给我下个鸡肉诅咒
We should get the girl to do the chicken curse to me.
什么
What?
我们有鸡肉 不是吗
We have the chicken, right?
我们到了之后 她可以诅咒我
When we get to the house, she can curse me
我们看看鸡肉会不会消失
and then we'll see if it disappears.
这会是... - 不
It'll be like, uh... - No.
不 我们不会这么做的
No, we're not doing that.
来嘛 - 不
Come on. - No.
这几周来你一直在为这件事紧张 老兄
You've been fucking stressing about this for weeks, man.
好吗 这是唯一能让你忘了这件事的办法
All right? It's the only way to get it out of your head.
证明你没有任何需要担心的
Show you there's nothing to worry about.
好吗 不会出什么差错的
All right? It's foolproof.
她爸不想让我在她身边谈论关于诅咒的东西
Her dad does not want me talking about curses around her.
这是个绝妙的点子 上吧皮卡丘
It's a great idea, and we're doing it.
况且 我才是那个谈论诅咒的人
And plus, I'm the one who's gonna be doing the talking.
她是要诅咒我
She's gonna fucking curse me.
然后你就会明白根本没有诅咒这回事 好吗
And then you'll see that curse is not real, right?
老兄 有什么问题吗
Come on, man. What's the problem?
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
没什么
Nothing.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
迪恩街
♪ Dean Street ♪
总统
♪ President ♪
诺斯特兰德大街
♪ Nostrand Ave ♪
奥兰治大街
♪ Orange Ave ♪
三通镇 - 咔嚓
♪ Tee Town ♪ - ♪ Click- clack ♪
好了
There we go.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
BGM:Hell Yeah- Dead Prez
对歌♥词感兴趣的小伙伴可以自行搜索
这首歌♥的歌♥词讲述了几个人的经历,他们因为贫穷而感到被困在目前的处境中。这首歌♥鼓励听众采取行动,与社会和经济不
平等现象作斗争。
第一节由stic.man说唱,描述了一群朋友的贫穷和绝望,他们密谋抢劫一个送比萨饼的人以获取金钱。
第二节由M- 1说唱,提出了一个更复杂的计划,通过获得假身份证和信♥用♥卡♥来获得金钱。这一节强调了在一个不为穷♥人♥提供
机会的系统中生存所需的创造力。
第三节由JAY- Z说唱,反映了他在成为成功的说唱歌♥手之前作为一个毒贩的经历。他讲述了他所面临的警♥察♥暴♥力♥和他对社区
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表